who is hot at mms?
ray ray

Somerset, KY

#23 Dec 21, 2008
ummm....as has already been said, unless you are in middle school, you shouldnt consider a middle school kid hot. i admit that some may have potential when they get older, but they are like 12 or 13. thats not just robbing the cradle, thats selling the cradle on ebay
CrAzYgIrL

Murray, KY

#24 Dec 21, 2008
Well if you are in middle school you shouldn't even be thinking about this anyway. Kids should be thinking about school and thier work, not who is hot, sexy, or sex period. Parents, You should be paying attention to what in the crap your kids are doing!!!
ray ray

Somerset, KY

#25 Dec 21, 2008
i agree. kids shouldnt be worrying about sex until at least the age of 16, because by then its kind of natural to. you see all of these 14 and 15 year old girls pregnant simply because there parents didnt teach them any diferent, and who suffers from it? the child. a kid cannot raise a kid. let your children have freedom, but not so much that they are gonna ruin their lives. i'm only 18, and even i know that. its about responsibility
CrAzYgIrL

Murray, KY

#26 Dec 21, 2008
Thats what I am saying. I ended up pregnant at the age of 17 because of how I was raised. Now I try to teach all of my kids how they are suppose to act. And 16?? NO WAY, not in my house, LOL. I know it is normal to THINK about it, but I teach my children that they need to be in love and know for a fact that thats who they are going to be with for the rest of thier life. Or atleast that if for some reason they do end getting pregnant or getting a girl pregnant, that they are going to take care of thier responsibilities. I teach absence in my house, but on that one occasion that they do do something, they use safe pratices. But hopefully I won't have to worry about that for another 3 to 4 yrs, LOL.
ray ray

Somerset, KY

#27 Dec 21, 2008
LOL, i couldnt agree with you more. the problem with most people is that they dont take responsibility for their actions. take the caylee anthony case for instance. the mother was going to sign her over to a friend when she was born, but the grandmother refused, now she is dead, and the mother wont take responsibility. if i ever do have kids, i plan to teach them right. i wish you luck with your children. i take care of my niece and baby brother all the time, so i know they can be a hand full
stinky

Macon, GA

#28 Dec 22, 2008
kristen standifer
Someone

Dyer, TN

#29 Dec 24, 2008
I think Lana Collett and Hannah Barnett is DAMN SEXY!! Id do them in a heart beat!! oh yeah 3sum baby..
kentuckygirl

Mayfield, KY

#30 Dec 25, 2008
darrell smallwood is the hottest 7th grader at mms..
drama

Brownsville, TN

#31 Dec 26, 2008
Mckenzie Ervin
Jacob Schneider
Rachel Schneider
lauren lover

Harrogate, TN

#32 Jan 8, 2009
Lauren Gibson in the sixth grade is the sexiest thing i think i have ever layed my eyes on!!!!!!!!!! she is smart, funny, HOT, and nice!!!!!!!!!! is she dating anyone?? so you guys know? if you do please tell me who
a guy

South Fulton, TN

#33 Jul 27, 2009
i think jessica thacker is hotttt!!!!
jhhgkhkgh

Brownsville, TN

#34 Jul 28, 2009
Dalton Elliott.
Boone .B
Brad .B
Zack Riddle
Just wanna know

South Fulton, TN

#35 Aug 1, 2009
a guy
Toronto, Canada
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#33 Monday Jul 27
i think jessica thacker is hotttt!!!!
Who thinks Jessica Thacker is hottt???
secret

Dyer, TN

#36 Aug 5, 2009
honesty i thnk ash yowll or whatever LOL is pretty cute/hot and shes rly sweet
Jack

United States

#37 Aug 6, 2009
Chelsey Evans:) omg she is so hot, she is a freshman now, wow this girl is so fine
val

Carrie, KY

#38 Aug 17, 2009
Jack wrote:
Chelsey Evans:) omg she is so hot, she is a freshman now, wow this girl is so fine
i agree kenzie ervin is hottttt
your boy

Carrie, KY

#39 Aug 18, 2009
omg wrote:
i think TESSA BRIMM IS SEXY...
yea right everybody knows you wrote it tessa
whatever

Carrie, KY

#40 Aug 18, 2009
grow up these are little kids
whatever

Carrie, KY

#41 Aug 18, 2009
these kids need to grow up abd stop worrying ais about looks at this age
mark

Anderson, SC

#42 Aug 18, 2009
Chelsey evans gets my vote:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 166,315
Middlesboro could be a great town 2 hr Need help 2
Women who get social security on kids 5 hr Hahahahah 9
Anyone know ashley beeler 6 hr Mboro Guy 9
Robert E LEE 7 hr Bastet 12
Looking for 9 hr Hottie 1
Red car Smithfield 11 hr Username 6

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages