Comments
1 - 20 of 106 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2009
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2008
Who are these very young drama queens...????

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2008
i really would like to know who these people are, if anyone knows....
warfrat

Jackson, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2008
young and drama,,,queens he!! no far from it, a bunch of drama queers is the name aight

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2008
surely you can tell me more....
warfrat

Verona, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2008
Tina you started this topix on ya self girl!!

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2008
no i'm not tina, sorry...
aundria seigler

Tazewell, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2008
ummm yea i know them and i was suppose to be with stoney until he got around tina and her girl and started doing their thing and got back on pills and drinking again
unknown

Brownsville, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2008
you all know she is trying to have a baby with Stoney and that is sick and its with a turkey baser
what

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2008
I thought that tina was with either christine flowers or renee cox, now shes with a guy trying to have a baby, whats she wanting a check and free apt. she really needs to grow up
unknown

Brownsville, TN

#11 Dec 14, 2008
what wrote:
I thought that tina was with either christine flowers or renee cox, now shes with a guy trying to have a baby, whats she wanting a check and free apt. she really needs to grow up
i know
figure it out

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2008
tina is this true are you trying to have a baby with stoney have you lost your mind you cant even take care of yourself let alone a baby you dont even have a home to put it in or a job whats up with this. if you do i wont be around to watch
haha

Brownsville, TN

#13 Dec 15, 2008
tin asexton is a stupid b*tch that thinks shes the shit but shes not
Tina Sexton

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2008
Ok HOLD UP.. first off I havent said i was having a baby.. second off.. lol did u guys know that everyone on this site is getting busted for slander.. they are getting every IP who is saying stuff.. for the people who want to press charges.. And yeah. I will b
heather seigler

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2008
i am sorry ,but i don't like tina she is a trouble maker and the thinks she is a bad ass b*tch when she ain't my sister sarah was going to kick her a** over me <but tina was always scared and i seen her at the mall 2 nights ago and she laughed well that was a mistake b/c me and my sister was going back outside for her ,but she left lol. well i am sorry if no body likes what i have to say , but thats how i feel sorry.
christine

Corbin, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2008
i think what ever tina and stoney do is there bussiness and no1 eles needs to be nosiy if tina wants to have a baby more power to her yea shes been tho alotta sh!t and ppl just need to back off and let her be happy n stop fuck!n it up for her d@mn
OMG

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2008
tina and stoney are a joke so are u christine,amber, and renee, you all deserve each other, all trash
christine

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2008
hehe well i honestly dont care what you think renee is a good person she aint trash AMBER is my gf so whatch what you say she aint trash tina n stoney aint trash either ure the trashy nasty lil h0e and ure afraid b/c u wont say your name at least i have the balls to say my name so does tina soo yea srry hun! im pretty sure we have better things to do with our lives then to sit and worrie bout what no good low lifes have to say bout us!
OMG

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Dec 24, 2008
well you must worry about it or you wouldn't be responding, you are such a joke, you all are, you are living in a fantasy world, wake up and get a life
Tina and Stoney Mullins

Waneta, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2008
HAHA!!! OmG!! YouR KiDdInG ME RiGht!! lol first off heather.. your 15 years old.. I got a sister too there bud... anyway.. me and stoney are TOGETHER!! AS IN A getting married.. what we do is our own buisness.. when you people get off your mothers nipples you'll soon relize nobody cares about your childish bullshit.. talk about people.. what ever you have to do to push that sour milk out baby push it.. cause while you guys care getting this shit that Ajacks couldnt wash off.. I'll be living my life not worring about how lame u dumb f**kers are.. so -PeAcE Cu_t
Tina and Stoney Mullins

Waneta, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2008
you guys really need a new life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Jay 151,433
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 32 min Do the right thing 2,022
arh nurses 48 min jhonny 1
girl for a gangbang 1 hr beer nut 7
looking 3 hr Jail bird 2
Dewayne Kinder 3 hr lem 1
Your opinion 4 hr bell county 78
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••