Jennifer Goins

Winchester, KY

#62 Sep 17, 2011
I wish whoever made this thread would go f**k off too.
Jennifer Goins

Winchester, KY

#63 Sep 17, 2011
&& you fu ckers are so god dam n stupid,wearing diapers? I'd like to know who the f uck you idiots are!!! God wtf is your alls problem. you can't prove shi t, i think all of you are rats && you can all burn in hel l. Anyone who has something bad to say about my aunt needs to come say it to my face && stop running your d ick suckers on this post! I wish you a very horrible life, you fuck ing scum......p iss off.
Jeanne I miss you so dearly. I wish you could be here to wipe my tears away like you always did && be there for Nate && Sam who miss you so much. May you Rest In Peace && I look forward to seein you again!
DGoins

Knoxville, TN

#64 Jun 28, 2012
R.I.P. Aunt Jeannie.. You'll be missed
always

Middlesboro, KY

#65 Jun 28, 2012
R.I.P.
KRISTIE THOMAS BEAN

Corbin, KY

#66 Jun 29, 2012
JEANIE, I THINK OF YOU SO MUCH! I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF HER SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND IN THIS WORLD!
shewwww

Middlesboro, KY

#67 Jun 29, 2012
She was not Kriste!
myopinion

Middlesboro, KY

#68 Jun 29, 2012
Truth is most of those that claim to hate "narks" would make the same decision to keep themselves out of jail so how bout we not judge others unless you're ever actually in that position then lets see what you do. All I got to say is that Jeanie was always good to me. I treated her with kindness and in return she treated me the same. I was very sad when I heard of her passing. R.I.P
KRISTIE THOMAS BEAN

Corbin, KY

#70 Jul 1, 2012
shewwww wrote:
She was not Kriste!
.....HEY! you can't tell me THAT SHE WASN'T MY BESTFRIEND!.......How stupid.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71 Jul 2, 2012
Oh god....everyone is your best friend when you are posting on here *eye roll*
wolly pog

Middlesboro, KY

#72 Jul 2, 2012
2 Beans in a bucket and f*** it. You can't tell her ne thing. She'll woop everyones butt. Don't you know she is bad a$$..LMFAO Hey Kristie did you leave you're bf yet? You're poor ole husband having to deal with a cheater like you..I better hush 4 she beats my a$$!

Location hidden

#73 Jul 2, 2012
wolly pog wrote:
2 Beans in a bucket and f*** it. You can't tell her ne thing. She'll woop everyones butt. Don't you know she is bad a$$..LMFAO Hey Kristie did you leave you're bf yet? You're poor ole husband having to deal with a cheater like you..I better hush 4 she beats my a$$!
Everyone except the people she needs to whoop (her junkie daughter, for starters). If she was such a badass, she'd do something about that. She ain't shit any everyone knows it. She's all bark and no bite.
wolly pog

Middlesboro, KY

#74 Jul 2, 2012
Who's taking care of her daughters baby? I heard she had a boyfriend and a husband..wonder how that works out for em? lol!

Location hidden

#75 Jul 3, 2012
Wolly, the same people who take care of everything else....the daughter's grandparents. I'm not sure if it's Kristie's mom and dad, but they have the baby. The daughter was knocked up again and lost it. And I'm not sure about the bf/husband situation, but I wouldn't doubt it one bit if she's anything like her daughter lol
wendy adkins

Lexington, SC

#76 Jul 5, 2012
Love u. Miss u. Being with Christian for eleven years and having his daughter, ur neice. I THINK THAT MAKES ME FAMILY.. THATS WHAT U ALWAYS TOLD ME ANYWAY.! Rip

Since: Oct 12

Cape Coral, FL

#77 Oct 8, 2012
RIP I miss you sooo much I have so many childhood memories of you with my family at the lake or riding 4-wheelers...she was really good friends with my mom Diane
Peace

Harrogate, TN

#78 Oct 10, 2012
Molly Pollywog wrote:
Oh god....everyone is your best friend when you are posting on here *eye roll*
yes I do have Alot of family and friends and that is none of your concern btw we have went above and beyond to help get treatment for my daughter we love her very much. Btw I am Very close to my grandson I love him soooo much and for your info my mother and I and the baby daddy is raising him he is my everything we are so blessed to have him! Don't be rude it's your character at stake not ours lighten up and try focusing on more possitive things in your own lives 👍 have a nice day you deserve ot🎃
A FRIEND

Pineville, KY

#79 Oct 10, 2012
thats real childish getting on here talking about kristie and her family thats none of anybodys business i know kristie tries with her daughter but as far as raising kids you can only do so much for them then the rest is up to them whoever was talking about her being a bad ass yeah back in the day she did hold her own everybody that grew up with us knew that but this has nothing to do with anything i know she loves her grandson with all her heart i havent never been around any family that is perfect has any of you guys..you know you really shouldnt get on here talking about peoples kids and grandbabies thats going to far what difference does it make if the grandmother is helping raise the lil boy all that means is more love for him because i know kristie and her daughter love him more than life this is real childish miss molly pollywog that name alone says a lot for you dumb ass
Hold on

Harrogate, TN

#80 Oct 10, 2012
First of all this is a thread for a passed loved one! 2nd All Kristie was doing was paying her respects to a long life friend! Why attach her for that? That doesn't strike you as wrong to do that to her? I don't understand some people, Kristie is a very good person with a kind heart sure she has a temper but geese can anyone blame her! Also I know first hand that Kristie loves her grand baby more than life it's self and between her and her mother and the baby's dad that child is very much loved and happy. I also know first hand that she loves her little girl and does everything she can to help her to see that the baby is the most important thing that she should be focused on. I guess that's all I have to say I just wanted to clear this up for Kristie she's a good person people give her a chance or at the very least find someone else to harass. She really doesn't deserve these low blows.
Family

Harrogate, TN

#81 Oct 11, 2012
First off we lovr and miss you Jeanie and we are sorry for all of this nonsense on your thread honey. Ok now Kristie and Brenda are raising Parker Ryan. Seth is his father and he is completely involved with him at all times. Kristie is so in love with Ryan that is All she talks about worrys about and thinks about just look at her Facebook that should tell you all something. Please stop talking down on my cousin you must not know her she is a wonderful women and a awesome grandparent she does love kaelea very much and she wants nothing but for her to get in church get her mind and priorities straight. Now I want to say that this IS the first time I ever got on this site and I'm only here to explain that Kristie doesn't deserve this treatment I wish I had her heart !
Misinformed

Harrogate, TN

#82 Oct 11, 2012
I am very close to Brenda and Kris,
And as such I do know the facts. Nobody could ask for a better Mimi than Kristie and Brenda is the best nanny you could ever hope to have, frankly this whole thing really tics me off! You people have no clue about these people, they are a precious family with more love than most! I want this to stop right now! And Kristie has been through enough! To turn out to be the precious lady she has grown up to be is most Devine ! I pray for you all that are falsely judging her you know the bible speaks about sharp youngest and judging . Hey Kris I love you honey hang in there this is just people that don't know you like us, overlook these post you are so much better than they are! I hope you catch on to who I am hint: you took care of me in the hospital and you were wonderful to me then we became close lol I've gave it away haven't I Love you sweetttiere see you Monday :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sticky fingers Kim (Dec '13) 19 min Amy 14
martial arts in Middlesboro (Sep '09) 1 hr thatgirly18 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
Happy Hollows Eve (Sep '09) 2 hr I know 9
Nikki Duncan (Jun '10) 3 hr luv you 25
fish smelling carmella 3 hr want her 8
Heather -Spade 4 hr Truth 23
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro

Personal Finance