GINA wrote:
<quoted text>im NOT A TRANS IM JOSH
Are you the freak that stalked him?
Hate Rats

Somerset, KY

#35 Oct 17, 2008
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>which ones DAVID EVANS
Tall dark headed guy.He use to work over at the other steak house.My daughter worked for him.Why whats up/Anybody know any of the other waitresses?
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#36 Oct 17, 2008
I wasnt going to comment on this post but then I saw what everyone was saying about Ryans. Its like this dont get on here bashing a restaurant that does better than any resturant in town. And everyone that says their food is nasty have you ever tried cooking at home? If you dont like the food so much then why are you out there every weekend spending your money to eat? Yea I am sure everyone on here that says there not going back is out there every weekend eating. And as for the managers telling "The 1" to go to the back of the line I know they dont do that. I was a cashier out there and I worked the front line all the time on the weekends and if half of you only knew how to be patient and nice and wait your turn in line then you wouldnt have a problem now would you. The servers and management is the best they have had out there. Just because they are all young doesn't mean that they are inexpericenced. Maybe you should try working out there and dealing with all the customers complaints inwhich most of them are lies and see how you feel. Yea Im sure you wouldnt last one day out there! And a cashier doesnt have to have a manager to reset the register, there is no reset button. If they shut down you just wait for them to come back up. im sure you got mad cause you couldnt get in there fast enough to fill your plate up. And as far as the woman saying they wouldnt let her put a high chair at the end of the table, thats bull unless. They always allow highchairs to be at the end of tables unless its blocking their way to the other customers.
news

Somerset, KY

#37 Oct 17, 2008
Ryans Rocks wrote:
I wasnt going to comment on this post but then I saw what everyone was saying about Ryans. Its like this dont get on here bashing a restaurant that does better than any resturant in town. And everyone that says their food is nasty have you ever tried cooking at home? If you dont like the food so much then why are you out there every weekend spending your money to eat? Yea I am sure everyone on here that says there not going back is out there every weekend eating. And as for the managers telling "The 1" to go to the back of the line I know they dont do that. I was a cashier out there and I worked the front line all the time on the weekends and if half of you only knew how to be patient and nice and wait your turn in line then you wouldnt have a problem now would you. The servers and management is the best they have had out there. Just because they are all young doesn't mean that they are inexpericenced. Maybe you should try working out there and dealing with all the customers complaints inwhich most of them are lies and see how you feel. Yea Im sure you wouldnt last one day out there! And a cashier doesnt have to have a manager to reset the register, there is no reset button. If they shut down you just wait for them to come back up. im sure you got mad cause you couldnt get in there fast enough to fill your plate up. And as far as the woman saying they wouldnt let her put a high chair at the end of the table, thats bull unless. They always allow highchairs to be at the end of tables unless its blocking their way to the other customers.
I agree Ryans is the bomb.The only people who complain are the ones that stuff there faces full then realize they didn't have the money to go out and eat and then they want a refund.You losers.As for the highchair I'm sure if these people would use there common sense they would realize it is the firemarshall-it is illegal to have hallways blocked ANY WHERE.You should thank Ryans for wanting to save your life.Would you rather sit at a table appropriate for your family or a dam* booth and take a chance on a kid bein in the way at the end of the booth-if a fire started the kid would get trampled on.
puturthinkeron

Somerset, KY

#38 Oct 17, 2008
LilMissMe wrote:
Ryans is nasty ;)
yo momma's nasty biotch
puturthinkeron

Somerset, KY

#39 Oct 17, 2008
GINA wrote:
<quoted text>im NOT A TRANS IM JOSH
Ur retarded.
the 1

Hopkinsville, KY

#41 Oct 18, 2008
curious wrote:
<quoted text>you said the food WASNT GOOD ANYWAY, BUT YET YOU WALKED OUT BEFORE YOU EAT, GET YOUR STORY STR8GHT, AND NOONE NO WHERE WOULD TELL YOU TO GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE, YOUR SOOOO STUPID
I HAD EATEN THERE BEFORE, EVERYTHING HAPPENED EXACTLY THE WAY I SAID. THAT IS THE REASON I'LL NEVER GO BACK.
the 1

Hopkinsville, KY

#42 Oct 18, 2008
I will say that was a couple of years ago when that happened. Could be better now. But I still will never go back.
this is what you get

Middlesboro, KY

#44 Oct 18, 2008
Just face the facts; this is what you get when you get out. Most of the workers flip flop from on min wage restaurant job to the next. All the fast food/restaurants are the same. RyanÂ’s is really no better or worse. They offer a Buffet which appeals to the obese people in the area of Middlesboro that is why it does so much business. And just my .02 that have had some HOT waitresses over the past few years.
BACK UP

Madisonville, KY

#45 Oct 18, 2008
the 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAD EATEN THERE BEFORE, EVERYTHING HAPPENED EXACTLY THE WAY I SAID. THAT IS THE REASON I'LL NEVER GO BACK.
Sure it happened like this...thats the reason it sounds soo STUPID AND MAKES NO SENSE!!!
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#47 Oct 18, 2008
HAHAHAHAHHA LMFAO "CURIOUS" I dont work out there anymore and besides if I did why the f**k would I wanna lay someone like you! Im a happily married woman and dont appreciate your degrading comment! Did you not read in my post that I do not work there any longer? Apparently not, go talk to someone else about that.
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#51 Oct 18, 2008
NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH "GAY GUY" I NEVER SLEPT MY WAY TO THE FREAKING TOP! AND NONE THE LESS IF THIS IS ANY OF YOUR CONCERN, I HAD BEEN A CASHIER AT A LOCAL GROCERY STORE SINCE I HAD BEEN 16. I STARTED OUT AS A CASHIER BECAUSE THAT WAS SOMETHING I ENJOYED AND STAYED AS A CASHIER AND WHY THE CRAP WOULD I WANT THEM? CAN YOU NOT READ ENGLISH? I AM A HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN. IF ITS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS WHY IM NOT THERE ANYMORE, I QUIT WHEN I HAD MY CHILD SO I COULD BE A FULL TIME MOMMY, BUT THATS NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS IS IT? So instead of being on here accusing me of stuff go somewhere else with your childish remarks and accusations because this has went to far. Once again I got on here to state my opinion about Ryans and you have to be a jackass and accuse people of stuff when you dont even know me. If your so upset that neither one of them will have you then why dont you go and beg them to have you. So GAY GUY" STOP WITH YOUR CHILDISH ACCUSATIONS AND GET A LIFE
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#53 Oct 19, 2008
You know what "Gay Guy" your nothing but a child. Your on here with your elementary school remarks trying to start trouble. Guess what its not working with me. I am not replying to anymore of your accusations after this one. DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF STUFF AND ME A HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN! YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND GROW THE FUCK UP! QUIT POSTING STUPID REMARKS THAT ISNT EVEN TRUE. WHY DONT YOU GET OUT FROM BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN AND JOIN THE REAL WORLD BY GETTING YOURSELF A JOB! BECAUSE IM SURE IF YOU HAVE TIME TO STAY ON HERE TILL LATE THEN YOU HAVE NO JOB AND YOUR LIFE CONSISTS OF STAYING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG TRYING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE. SO CONTINUE TO LIVE WITH MOMMY OR DADDY AND TYPE YOUR LITTLE CHILDISH REMARSK BECAUSE IM AN ADULT AND DONT HAVE TIME FOR THEM!
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#55 Oct 19, 2008
Thank you very much, I do work. I dont sit on my ass and draw a check. My husband and myself both work hard to support our family. You should be apoglizing ol GAY GUY" because I did nothing too you for you to state those things that are simply untrue. As for sitting on the computer all nite, I dont do that, I go to bed and have the weekends off so dont worry your heart out. I dont care what your sexuality is because that dont bother me, I have a few close friends that are gay or bi or whatever you wanna call them so dont play that sympahty card with me. I have nothing against your lifestyle
Lucy

United States

#56 Oct 19, 2008
Ryans Rocks wrote:
Thank you very much, I do work. I dont sit on my ass and draw a check. My husband and myself both work hard to support our family. You should be apoglizing ol GAY GUY" because I did nothing too you for you to state those things that are simply untrue. As for sitting on the computer all nite, I dont do that, I go to bed and have the weekends off so dont worry your heart out. I dont care what your sexuality is because that dont bother me, I have a few close friends that are gay or bi or whatever you wanna call them so dont play that sympahty card with me. I have nothing against your lifestyle
Don't even respond to this guy - better yet, just skip over his posts. He never has anything meaningful to contribute, just annoying and sophomoric remarks. I would have figured him for a kid in junior high school. Maybe just a case of arrested development. Maybe if everyone ignores him he'll just go somewhere else.
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#57 Oct 19, 2008
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even respond to this guy - better yet, just skip over his posts. He never has anything meaningful to contribute, just annoying and sophomoric remarks. I would have figured him for a kid in junior high school. Maybe just a case of arrested development. Maybe if everyone ignores him he'll just go somewhere else.
Thank You Lucy!
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#60 Oct 19, 2008
Okay Brandon you have to be the same guy as the "Gay Guy" . Dont worry about what I post sweetheart. Last I checked this was a free country and I am allowed to speak my opnion just like everyone else on here came to do. If you dont like what I posted about Ryans then simply do not read it. Apparently you can not read either. Are you upset that no one out there will lay you? Is that the problem dear? And if its any of your concern who I lay its my husband there smarty pants but if you could read then you would have realized that when I said a thousand times I was a happily married woman. Goes to show you, your just on here trying to start trouble. So why dont you grow up and get a life and join the wonderful world of being an adult if your even that old yet!
SHUTUP

Somerset, KY

#61 Oct 19, 2008
GAY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>you KNOW, YOU TELL ME NOT TO SIT ON THE COMPUTER ALL NIGHT ETC, SWEETIE YOUR DOING THE SAME DAMN THING, SO IF YOU WANT YOUR LIL SHIT ON HERE TO JUST GO AWAY , IT CAN, SIMPLY JUST CLICK OFF THE COMPUTER AND QUIT RESPONDING, ITS THAT SIMPLE, AND YOU GET A JOB OLE SSI one CAUSE IDO WORK , VERY MUCH SOOO, AND YEA IM GAY, AND MIGHTA/COULD'VE/PROBABLY HAVE HAD YOUR MAN, CAUSE MARRIED GUYS ARE MY SPECIALITY...
Shut up!!I can tell you are young because all you talk of is your gayness, I don't care;explain it to the man above.
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#63 Oct 19, 2008
Brandon, "Gay GUY" whoever the hell you wanna try and act like, KEEP LIVING IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD SWEETHEART CAUSE IT WONT NEVER HAPPEN! MY HUSBAND LIKES HIS WIFE AND YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND QUIT RUNNING IT, IF MY ASS RAN OFF WITH DIARRHEA AS MUCH AS YOUR MOUTH DOES I WOULD HAVE ALREADY DIED FROM DYSENTERY! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS THEN GET A DICTIONARY! AND SINCE YOUR SO WORRIED ABOUT BLAKE AND JOSH BAKER THEN WHY DONT YOU GO OUT THERE AND BEG THEM ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES TO HAVE YOU. OH THATS RIGHT THEY DONT FLOAT THAT WAY! TOO BAD FOR YOU! AND YOU NEED TO GET A DICTIONARY AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL SUX! ITS SUCKS NOT SUX NOR SYX! AND BTW ARE YOU THE GAY GUY THAT WORKED OUT THERE? IS THAT WHY YOUR SO MAD BECAUSE YOU WORKED OUT THERE AND THEY TOLD YOU TO FLY A KITE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Ryans Rocks

Lusk, WY

#65 Oct 19, 2008
GOOD FOR YOU BRANDON, IM GLAD YOU HAD JOSH BAKER. STOP AND ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION DO I REALLY CARE? NO I DONT. I KNOW WHY BLAKE GOT FIRED SO DONT WORRY YOUR HEART OUT... APPARENTLY YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW WORKS OUT THERE HOW ELSE WOULD YOU HAVE ALL THIS INSIDE INFORMATION UNLESS YOUR ONE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED TRYING TO GET OFF BY THIS. HAVE YOU NOT READ IN MY PREVIOUS POST TO STOP WITH YOUR UNTRUE CHILDISH ACCUSATIONS? OR CAN YOU EVEN READ OR DOES SOMEONE HAVE TO READ THEM FOR YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPILY MARRIED MEANS? OH WAIT THATS RIGHT YOU PROLLY DONT CAUSE YOU CANT FIND ANYONE TO HAVE YOUR NASTY SKANKY TALE CAN YOU? IM SURE JOSH BAKER WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THESE COMMENTS ON HIM, DONT THINK HE WOULD BE TO FOND OF THEM NOW WOULD HE. SINCE YOU KNOW HIM SO WELL HAVE YOU SAID THIS TO HIS FACE, I DOUBT THAT BUT IM SURE I CAN GET THE MESSAGE TO HIM AND BLAKE BOTH! SO QUIT BEING SORE OVER A DENIED JOB APPLICATION OR A REASON YOU GOT FIRED AND FIND ANOTHER JOB AND ANOTHER PERSON TO PICK ON. If you worked out there Im sure I could narrow you down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 156,587
Coach Wilson's stats 4 min Honest Bystander 10
"CULT of PROFESSIONALISM"-Educational Complex 10 min Honest Bystander 13
MHS Sports and Extra Curricula 12 min Honest Bystander 40
Just Not Right 20 min Really 2
Joe Horton at ARH 26 min Yuk 4
Megan luttrell prego 1 hr Jake 7

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages