thoughts on middlesboro ARH

thoughts on middlesboro ARH

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Middlesboro

#1 Oct 20, 2008
anyboby now anyone that works there?
Girl

Murray, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2008
Yeah I do.
white trash

Jackson, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2008
ARH SUCKS!!!

Since: Oct 08

Middlesboro

#4 Oct 20, 2008
white trash wrote:
ARH SUCKS!!!
Your name says it all, your a drug user and they didnt give you want you wanted...right

Since: Oct 08

Middlesboro

#5 Oct 20, 2008
KyNurse wrote:
anyboby now anyone that works there?
i think they need to get those nurses out of that white and into some other color..
truelife

Murray, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2008
true need more color.
but i know a great nurse there named d =]
tat chick

Murray, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2008
truelife wrote:
true need more color.
but i know a great nurse there named d =]
that's true, real nurses dont wear white any more...
lets_see_here

Kennett, MO

#8 Oct 22, 2008
ARH did a good job when I had my daughter.. But I had her when they was all on strike there... But there was some really nice nurses that came in here to fill the other spots... But I agree they need more color... But theres some really great nurses there... Theres a girl named Rebecca that works there thats really sweet

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2008
I know that unless I'm bleeding to death- I do not want to go through that ER... waiting room is full of drug seekers. My kid had a fever of 104 and i had to wait for a room full of 'back injuries' to have their scripts filled. When i did finally get called- one jerk had the nerve to go to the window and complain that he thought he came in before me. GRRRR
know it all

Jackson, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2008
NcogNeeto wrote:
I know that unless I'm bleeding to death- I do not want to go through that ER... waiting room is full of drug seekers. My kid had a fever of 104 and i had to wait for a room full of 'back injuries' to have their scripts filled. When i did finally get called- one jerk had the nerve to go to the window and complain that he thought he came in before me. GRRRR
Pineville takes in kids before drug seekers sit and wait some more.
your trash

Jackson, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2008
KyNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name says it all, your a drug user and they didnt give you want you wanted...right
no im not a drug seeker BITCH!!!!
mborobeauty

AOL

#12 Oct 22, 2008
i hate that place. my daughter was taken there and the only good thing about it was this tall guard that worked there that came in and told us to be patient. he was nice. he seemed to understand our frustration. i haven't been back sincce. that was almost a year ago and i refuse to go back.
pineville_guy27

Stanton, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2008
i recently was at the arh hospital on first floor. i really was impressed by the two nurse's named crystal and jennifer(sister's)they were top-ntch, very helpful and real easy to look at..i will go back, hope i don't have 2!excellent nurses.
arhfan_2

Stanton, KY

#14 Oct 23, 2008
yeah they r great nurse's, they took care of my family...but that's the only 2 i liked from 1st floor. i didn't know they were sister's.
some where in the boro

Loveland, OH

#15 Oct 23, 2008
spent 6 days there - couldn't put an iv in correct.just a mash unit to prep for journey to another hospital.
spy153

Corbin, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2008
Oh, the horror stories I could tell you about the nurses!

Do you want to really know the truth or just have your egos stroked?

Because, frankly, I don't think you can handle the truth.
MJTM

Georgetown, KY

#17 Oct 23, 2008
i hate arh i switched ob's just so i wouldnt have to have my boy there-----
ooo geeez

Somerset, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2008
personally, i have seen arh in better days... i have a close family member that works on 1 st floor... they dread goin to work. they are under staffed, and the hospital refuses to hire more nurses... as for the uniforms... they used to be able to wear bright pretty colors...but then managment took that away also, if they only knew tht the diffrent colors could actually help the patients take thier mind off of where they are.... and i hate to say that i'm nervous about having my baby boy in december, because i know i will be delivering at arh.... yes some nurses are top notch, it's the stress of the environment that gets most of them.
tat chick

Murray, KY

#19 Oct 23, 2008
spy153 wrote:
Oh, the horror stories I could tell you about the nurses!
Do you want to really know the truth or just have your egos stroked?
Because, frankly, I don't think you can handle the truth.
please tell us
tat chick

Murray, KY

#20 Oct 23, 2008
ooo geeez wrote:
personally, i have seen arh in better days... i have a close family member that works on 1 st floor... they dread goin to work. they are under staffed, and the hospital refuses to hire more nurses... as for the uniforms... they used to be able to wear bright pretty colors...but then managment took that away also, if they only knew tht the diffrent colors could actually help the patients take thier mind off of where they are.... and i hate to say that i'm nervous about having my baby boy in december, because i know i will be delivering at arh.... yes some nurses are top notch, it's the stress of the environment that gets most of them.
I couldnt agree with you more..dr. williamson delivered my daughter and he was awesome and so were the nurses on OB, but they have to be stressed with the jobs and no help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers 18 min Concerned 62
john cambell (Jun '15) 42 min loser 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Georgia 148,117
Cindy Owens Spade Wallace and etc (Jul '14) 2 hr Jeff 34
april fuson orr 4 hr Shocker 4
Joey Bowling 4 hr Jeff 21
fakers, phonies and jesus followers 4 hr linda 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages