About Slackers

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Because nobody treated the roads. I think the park is to keep them treated and cleared before and after the tunnel - but the obviously didn't do it.
oh really

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

There's a semi off the road.
yingling

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

About Slackers wrote:
Because nobody treated the roads. I think the park is to keep them treated and cleared before and after the tunnel - but the obviously didn't do it.
As usual the tunnel and park has the whole area shut down. Why don't they build a bridge over that whole mess? The park and tunnel has been the worst disaster ever to hit the tri-state region!
Ranger

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Can't pretreat when it's rainin lke it was before this system came thru
About Slackers

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Ranger wrote:
Can't pretreat when it's rainin lke it was before this system came thru
They could have scrapped the snow. But that must have been too challenging for someone to think of.
About Slackers

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I meant scraped the roads. Even if I can't spell I'm still smart enough to know that snow can be scraped off the road.

Since: Nov 12

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

How can they scrape the roads if there is traffic on them? Apparently you aren't as smart as you think you are.
yingling

Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Chicken_Little wrote:
How can they scrape the roads if there is traffic on them? Apparently you aren't as smart as you think you are.
Lets see...Maybe put scraper trucks in with the flow of traffic when snow first starts sticking? But that would screw up your goal of keeping traffic stopped 50% of the time wouldn't it? Close the park, build a bridge over that plague of a tunnel!
keep rollin

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

yingling wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see...Maybe put scraper trucks in with the flow of traffic when snow first starts sticking? But that would screw up your goal of keeping traffic stopped 50% of the time wouldn't it? Close the park, build a bridge over that plague of a tunnel!
now all you guys know or do you ? bell county state road crew is the worst in the state. if you can make it through bell and enter into knox county you will see that 25e. stays in good shape in knox when you can't hardly drive in bell county. i also sometimes go through laurel, whitley, pulaski, casey, madison, and rockcastle all take care of their roads a lot better than bell... so bell county jerk up on it boys and get the damn roads clean faster !! you hear me ?

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

yingling wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see...Maybe put scraper trucks in with the flow of traffic when snow first starts sticking? But that would screw up your goal of keeping traffic stopped 50% of the time wouldn't it? Close the park, build a bridge over that plague of a tunnel!
So, you want to put scraper trucks in stopped traffic? That sounds logical.
Snow tracker

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

keep rollin wrote:
<quoted text> now all you guys know or do you ? bell county state road crew is the worst in the state. if you can make it through bell and enter into knox county you will see that 25e. stays in good shape in knox when you can't hardly drive in bell county. i also sometimes go through laurel, whitley, pulaski, casey, madison, and rockcastle all take care of their roads a lot better than bell... so bell county jerk up on it boys and get the damn roads clean faster !! you hear me ?
Obviously you've never traveled to Harlan county, now there's a road dept you can rag on. I work in Knox and Bell already had the shoulders cleared off already along with the main roads.
yingling

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Chicken_Little wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want to put scraper trucks in stopped traffic? That sounds logical.
You seem to have the intelligence of a government employee. What's the matter? To stupid to get a fake bad back check like your friends?

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

yingling wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have the intelligence of a government employee. What's the matter? To stupid to get a fake bad back check like your friends?
And you appear to be one of the bad back check drawing piece of shit friends of mine. Go shovel your walk so they can bring you your pills.
yingling

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Chicken_Little wrote:
<quoted text>
And you appear to be one of the bad back check drawing piece of shit friends of mine. Go shovel your walk so they can bring you your pills.
Golly gee, little chicken. Why all the anger? Did you get frustrated trying to figure out why road crews everywhere start scraping when the snow STARTS? Maybe it was being accused of being a government leech. The talking stick is yours now.

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

No douchebag, I get frustrated with you hillbilly fucks who bitch about everything but don't do anything about anything. If you are so upset about it complain at city hall, write a letter to the state department, but no, instead you get on here and bitch about everything. I worked for the government for 20 years, I did my time and am now receiving a retirement check from the government for service to my country. I am sure that the check you receive from the government is not for service you did for your country. And I was working in Knox and Harlan Counties all day yesterday and I saw no scraping happening there either. So take the talking stick and shove it up your ass!
yingling

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Chicken_Little wrote:
No douchebag, I get frustrated with you hillbilly fucks who bitch about everything but don't do anything about anything. If you are so upset about it complain at city hall, write a letter to the state department, but no, instead you get on here and bitch about everything. I worked for the government for 20 years, I did my time and am now receiving a retirement check from the government for service to my country. I am sure that the check you receive from the government is not for service you did for your country. And I was working in Knox and Harlan Counties all day yesterday and I saw no scraping happening there either. So take the talking stick and shove it up your ass!
Gosh govmint chicken I hope I'm not responsible for your fowl mood. I have discerned your 20 yrs of servicing your country probably wasn't as a school teacher! Lead left guide right hit your knees and play Yankee Doodle on uncle Sam's flute right? In the end it all comes down to one thing. U-mad...I-laugh... I win. Here's the stick. Both ends are still clean. Please keep them that way.

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

yingling wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh govmint chicken I hope I'm not responsible for your fowl mood. I have discerned your 20 yrs of servicing your country probably wasn't as a school teacher! Lead left guide right hit your knees and play Yankee Doodle on uncle Sam's flute right? In the end it all comes down to one thing. U-mad...I-laugh... I win. Here's the stick. Both ends are still clean. Please keep them that way.
You are so right. You have won. Now go bitch to your other dumbass friends about how bad the county, state and national services are and wait for your check on the third.
FYI KNOW IT ALL

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

yingling wrote:
<quoted text>As usual the tunnel and park has the whole area shut down. Why don't they build a bridge over that whole mess? The park and tunnel has been the worst disaster ever to hit the tri-state region!
You must not be from around here there was a highway that went up around the mountain at one time I had a lot of friends get kill they call that masscere mountain people getting kill everyday tunnel best thing they should had done that along time ago I might have still have my friends and bridge over this mountain would be a mess.
FYI KNOW IT ALL

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

yingling wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have the intelligence of a government employee. What's the matter? To stupid to get a fake bad back check like your friends?
If you think you are that smart you need to go run for the President and you are not from around here you do not know what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min aWitchintheWoods 129,003
arh er nurses 14 min meanpplsuk 7
Mad mad mad 17 min meanpplsuk 34
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,066
Who thinks it is time for the free shit to stop? 1 hr Blessed 7
String Lessons 2 hr MMS student 1
Need a girl for a threesome 2 hr truthbetold 10
Hey Jimmy Rose 8 hr wanna be consular 62
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••