mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

you ppl are a bunch of loosers, and i bet mot of ya don't work and get welfare...lmao get a jop but most of all GET A LIFE!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

I think Bobby Hunley is handsome!
well well

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

barry cowans ex girlfriend is a pysco! she just about died when he married traci kelley. she went through all the american guys and now she is with dr. bazzi!

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

hotlips wrote:
<quoted text>
Warfrat,
You sound like you know a lot about them and youve probably had them all SL*T
The only slut on here is you and your momma bitch! How long did the surgery take to get Robin Venables shoe out of your ass? As long as it took for your momma to find her mattress and knee pads so she could go down town begging the wal mart buggy pushing homeless men to invite her into their Kroger box to pay for that surgery?

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

CHARMED wrote:
<quoted text>yea he lost 300 pds went from 660 to 360 and his as* stunk, wonder if bear cowan smelt it
The next time you get the royal opportunity to stick your head up Robin Venables ass to take a sniff since you know how it smells let us know we all would love to have the same opps i'm jealous. That makes you the #1 VIP!! and how many times has that 300lb, 13 inch shoe been up your ass?
mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

mpd wrote:
robin venable is a low life bastard and will get the hell beat out of him in lexington. he was a big fish in a little pond down here. up there he is a minnow in the ocean.
your the low life bastard....do sumpin do it..i'll split yo wig!!!
mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

warfrat wrote:
<quoted text>The next time you get the royal opportunity to stick your head up Robin Venables ass to take a sniff since you know how it smells let us know we all would love to have the same opps i'm jealous. That makes you the #1 VIP!! and how many times has that 300lb, 13 inch shoe been up your ass?
LMAO, you all wished you looked as good as robin venable..damn he's sooooo hot...OMG OMG!!!!!!!
mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

warfrat wrote:
<quoted text>The only slut on here is you and your momma bitch! How long did the surgery take to get Robin Venables shoe out of your ass? As long as it took for your momma to find her mattress and knee pads so she could go down town begging the wal mart buggy pushing homeless men to invite her into their Kroger box to pay for that surgery?
you go warf rat...lmao....i bet thats the guy that stuck the burpless cucumber up his ass and had to get it cut out!!!!!...do sumpin do it..i'll split you wig!!
mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

GAY HOTTIE wrote:
i THINK 2GETHER THEY ALL WOULDNT HAVE 31 INCHES, HARD
YOU FA+!!! I'd love to split yo wig!!!
mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

well well wrote:
barry cowans ex girlfriend is a pysco! she just about died when he married traci kelley. she went through all the american guys and now she is with dr. bazzi!
Hey well well..do you wont that wig split?
mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

ALICIA wrote:
BARRY COWAN never arrested me, did he CRYSTAL?
WONDER WHY? you prolly a skank ho...do sumpin!!

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

mouse wrote:
<quoted text>WONDER WHY? you prolly a skank ho...do sumpin!!
He wouldn't touch that b!tch with clorox
mouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

ok ppl, alls i know is i've been arrested a bunch of times in the boro and not one of those cops has treated me bad :), i remember a time that robin venable helped me out cause i was with a good attitude so all you ppl bitchin about him bein a bully prolly tried to get tough with him and hell he split that wig for ya, thats what ya get when you break the law!!!! so remember be on good behaviour and you wont get that wig split!

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

her_lover wrote:
Joe Holder is the nicest man I've ever met! and as far as Jimmy England goes... he's also a good man I went to church with him and his 3 kids... let the past be his past dont bring it to the future. Im sure most of you guys have a bad past.
The roof would fall in on Jimmy England if he walked through the doors of a church! Yea I'll admit that he puts it out there that he's such a nice guy but even in his 'golden' years he's out there whoring around. Didn't Rhonda Sively name him as one of the men she was having an affair with when she confessed all in church one morning?
hey ncogneeto

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

NcogNeeto wrote:
<quoted text> The roof would fall in on Jimmy England if he walked through the doors of a church! Yea I'll admit that he puts it out there that he's such a nice guy but even in his 'golden' years he's out there whoring around. Didn't Rhonda Sively name him as one of the men she was having an affair with when she confessed all in church one morning?
What kind of Christian or person are you too say what goes on in church-thats like afamily.You should be ashamned of yourself.Once again if you have the balls too post this crap, how about tellin your name.Stop hiding.

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Judged:

Why should I be ashamed? I didn't do the deeds and I didn't air my dirty laundry to the community. Furthermore, if Jimmy was such a great guy then why isn't he a better man to marcella who has stuck by him through all these years through all the crap he has put her through. Probably thinking it would stop. No I'm not ashamed of myself but he should be!
Get It Right

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

middlesboro wrote:
well everyone knows he stalks southside, because he don't like the Browns.
Which is sick. If Bear has a personal problem with someone it should stay personal. Its unfair he throws his badge around by stalking them because someone stole his girlfriend years ago. I hate Bear.
ummmm

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Get It Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is sick. If Bear has a personal problem with someone it should stay personal. Its unfair he throws his badge around by stalking them because someone stole his girlfriend years ago. I hate Bear.
I have to agree with you on that one except hating him part because I don't personally have a problem with him but I have heard from lots of people that he does "stalk" people looking for something to get them for if he don't like them. Also a good friend of mine got ticket from him and this is a 30 something woman who has never had one and she said yes she deserved the ticket for speeding (10 mph over the limit) but he treated her very badly and was really rude to her. I just don't think there is a point to being like that.
Get It Right

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

lol wrote:
Went to school with him. Bear has many issues he is trying to work out from being a dork in his high school days. He tries to be a big man now, but he will always be a punk in my book. I suggest he grow up and get a real job, like the mines, it pays something. He wouldnt have to borrow money from Pizza Huts owner all the time. What a loser!
Why does he borrow $$$ from the Pizza Hut owners? Is he related to them? He is a punk and he hides behind his badge. I'm not surprised that he was a dork in high school. He's trying to make up for that now, by "making a name for himself." One day he'll mess with the wrong person. Its just a matter of time.
Just Me

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

oh my gosh you guys are really jealous arn't you? do you have nothing better to do honeslty?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of189
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min RepubliCONs 144,679
Greta Henson (Jan '10) 56 min Hope 73
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
Woman sneeking husband home 1 hr Headly Lamarr 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr question 81,544
monte vista golf course 2 hr LOL 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••