twisted scissors new hair place?

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
locust

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2010
i think thats what it s called can anyone tell me where it s at and the number.... is it a good place? and cost?
conway

South Fulton, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2010
its on the avenue. she is good ffrom what i know.
Customer

Macon, NC

#3 Nov 7, 2010
The shop is beside of AD Campbell's. She is great, does really good color. She stays late all the time to fit everyone in. Love ya Brandy!
Customer

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2010
I too am a very satisfied customer. I have been having her fix my hair for many years. She is very good and I highly recommend her. I am handicap and she always accomadates my needs. Good luck Brandy with the new location.
Customer too

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2010
I work with special needs children and Brandy is very accomodating to each of their needs and loves to make them laugh and have a good time getting their hair cut. One in particular does not like his head or hair touched by anybody. Brandy won him over. So from getting gum out of his hair to his monthly hair cut, Brandy is our gal! Thanks Brandy.
Number is

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2010
locust wrote:
i think thats what it s called can anyone tell me where it s at and the number.... is it a good place? and cost?
The number is three zero two-fifty-one-eighty-four...
thinking

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2010
how is this shop going. Heard good things about the woman running this. I will say that her hair looks good and i dont hear people complain about her.
blowout

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 2, 2011
has anyone had the brazillian blowout?
I Have

Dyer, TN

#9 May 2, 2011
blowout wrote:
has anyone had the brazillian blowout?
I had it and was very happy with the results.
VERY UPSET

United States

#11 Aug 13, 2011
Not sure why its showing I'm from Greensboro NC, but I'm not and am talking about the Twisted Scissors in Middlesboro
Nope

Dyer, TN

#12 Aug 13, 2011
What you are saying is pure bunk. Trimmers has moved and you don't have a clue what you are saying. I believe you to be a competitor. I know Brandy personally and this would NEVER happen in her store. Try again.
youtoo

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2011
VERY UPSET wrote:
I am extremely upset with the owner of this place and the staff! My daughter, who is 12, had a service done there and was told if something happened to bring her back and they would fix it. Well a few hours later it needed to be fixed. Well the owner, Brandy was extremely rude and REFUSED to fix it! My daughter used her own money and I explained that to her and asked to please fix it, well she stood right there in front of my daughter and told her she is not going to do it. Made my daughter cry! I will never recommend ANYONE to this place! But we did get the problem fixed.....went down the street to TRIMMERS and out of the goodness of their heart fixed the
problem for no charge! She was so nice and AWESOME! So I recommend if you want courteous service go to TRIMMERS! And for everyone here giving praise to this woman must be her friends and relatives!
Bullsh*t....Brandy has never been rude to anyone in her life. I wouldnt believe this made up story for a second. You are a pathetic excuse for a person.
Resident of Middlesboro

Fulton, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2011
I went to get A cut and color, Brandy was obviously in a hurry for something, and instead of telling me to come back at another time to finish the cut she gapped my hair to the point that no other beauty salon could fix it, i had to let my hair grow out for a month before it could b fixed, so needless to say, i will never go to Brandy again. It was a waste of my time and money. She was a nice person and had a beautiful shop, but she absolutely ruined any chances of me ever going back to her.
Nope

Dyer, TN

#16 Aug 14, 2011
Interesting that all these people are now saying these things about Brandy now that she has her own shop but when she was down near the high school she gave rave revues. This smells of jealousy and pettiness.
a long time customer

Mayfield, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2011
Hello,
I am one of the writers from last year who was very pleased with Brandy and her work. However, this is no longer true. The last two times she has done my hair it has been cut wrong. It was if her mind was not on her work.
As always, Brandy was very sweet and polite, but one could tell something was bothering her. I also noticed that even though she takes walk-ins she was not accepting any those two days. I hope things get better for her and that I can continue to have her for my hair stylist, but for now, my family and I am going somewhere else.
Customer

Boiling Springs, SC

#18 Aug 14, 2011
Brandys always been very nice an classy!! She gotten in a hurry a few times with me but it's still done to satisfaction!! I've been to walmart jcp tammys an a couple more places an Brandys is where I will stay!!
oh really

Mayfield, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2011
Hailey is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN BRANDY!!!! TRIMMERS ROCKS! DOES BRANDY STILL EMPLOYEE THAT METH JUNKIE???? YEAH YOU ALL KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! IT WAS FAIRLY OBVIOUS.......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Trimmers! BTW......HAILEY LOOKS WAY BETTER TOO! SHE'S PRETTY CUTE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!! MY EX USED TO GO TO BRANDY AND HER COLOR WAS CRAP! SHE STARTED GOING TO HAILEY AND IT LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD BEEN TO A TOP NOTCH BEVERLY HILLS SALON AFTER THE FIRST VISIT! HAILEY IS WAY BETTER AND NO ITS NOT JUST A CRUSH ITS TRUE.....
spm

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2011
i am so proud of u Brandy! U know if u are getting this much attention that u are doing an awesome job!!! u are for sure getting the buisness from what i heard and u know what that means" "U ROCK" U will always have jealous people out there saying nasty things about u because u are sucessful. just ignore them and enjoy the ride! U should be very proud, ur doing a great job!
To very Upset

United States

#21 Aug 14, 2011
First of all I heard you didn't have an appointment and was rude while u had to wait, then your dumbass wanted the feather moved 3 different times because you and your daughter couldn't agree on where u wanted it. You ended up getting it where u wanted it and the little girl didn't like it and came back to get it moved again! When she wouldn't do it you got mad and wanted ur money back. I wouldn't have gave it back either after all the time u wasted i would have charged u more. Some people are just a pain in the ass I assume you would be one of them! Stay in Sevierville, she don't need ur $20. Her regular customers keep her busy enough.
I believe I can suggest a place for your feather lady!
good place

Richmond, KY

#23 Aug 15, 2011
I like them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 164,596
Chelsea gilbert @ Sagebrush 3 hr Shes trash 2
Anyone know the Diehl family? 4 hr HBK17 1
Middlesboro Fire Trk and Ambulance 7 hr yep 7
Hepatitis infested Needle Junkie fight Saturday... 8 hr concerned citizen 1
Earl broughton 11 hr Taco 2
santos vizcarra 13 hr June baby 4

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages