Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Judged:

Well, I personally know Shannon Green Sowders Green Tong Green, it's not a skin problem, it's called too much SPRAY tan! LOL! I agree with wanting to laugh! I am far from a cruel person, but if everyone else sees it, why doesn't she? Well anyways, on to her lil partner Brandi..she has never impressed me. The only style I have ever seen her cut is the one that looks like hers. She needs to get another range of cuts! Universal Illusions, well, I don't think either of them do good either! Jennifer, the owner can color hair good, but not cut. Regis is horrible! I would never go back to any of them again. Lacey at Sanderella's is really good! Paula in Pineville is good too! Charles is good when he isn't spaced out or mad. I hear the girl at trimmers is good (dk her name), I have seen several girls hair she has cut. Barber shop? COme one, they only have 1 cut and thats with razor and they make you look like your headed to the army no matter of your age! LOL!
great minds think alike

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

stylists wrote:
Well, I personally know Shannon Green Sowders Green Tong Green, it's not a skin problem, it's called too much SPRAY tan! LOL! I agree with wanting to laugh! I am far from a cruel person, but if everyone else sees it, why doesn't she? Well anyways, on to her lil partner Brandi..she has never impressed me. The only style I have ever seen her cut is the one that looks like hers. She needs to get another range of cuts! Universal Illusions, well, I don't think either of them do good either! Jennifer, the owner can color hair good, but not cut. Regis is horrible! I would never go back to any of them again. Lacey at Sanderella's is really good! Paula in Pineville is good too! Charles is good when he isn't spaced out or mad. I hear the girl at trimmers is good (dk her name), I have seen several girls hair she has cut. Barber shop? COme one, they only have 1 cut and thats with razor and they make you look like your headed to the army no matter of your age! LOL!
OMG you have hit the nail on the head... Green sowders green tong green is hella funny. I love passing her anywhere- makes me feel great knowing that i will never look like that- especially not intentially- meaning paying for it!
A guy who needs a haircut

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Hold up, I thought this was a posting for GUY'S stylists. I would be interested in finding out more about stylists for guys' heads.
nikki

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

another fan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, if you want a 'cookie cutter' haircut- what that means, is the same haircut as everyone else, cause that's all that I've ever seen her do... I worked with her, that's how I know. She's terrible and the biggest gossip in the tri-state area.
I really take offense to what you are saying about Brandi, I also have worked with her in the past and I fimd her to be excellent at her job and very very sweet. You can drive up to Signatures any given night and find her there slaving away, she works very hard to satisfy her customers. I also know for a fact that she does not cut everyones hair alike, and she is not the biggest gossip up in town, it looks like you are. You need to leave her alone. Brandi, if you see this, YOU ROCK!!!!!
goodadvice

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

A guy who needs a haircut wrote:
Hold up, I thought this was a posting for GUY'S stylists. I would be interested in finding out more about stylists for guys' heads.
Your question is being answered. You can go to a Salon and get a mans hair cut.
Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Who is the pretty woman at universal illusions. She wears glasses and is extremely beautiful. Anyone know the 411 on her?
Givin props

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Alex wrote:
Who is the pretty woman at universal illusions. She wears glasses and is extremely beautiful. Anyone know the 411 on her?
Sounds like Jennifer- very cool person. They do great hair there.
OOps

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

nikki wrote:
<quoted text>I really take offense to what you are saying about Brandi, I also have worked with her in the past and I fimd her to be excellent at her job and very very sweet. You can drive up to Signatures any given night and find her there slaving away, she works very hard to satisfy her customers. I also know for a fact that she does not cut everyones hair alike, and she is not the biggest gossip up in town, it looks like you are. You need to leave her alone. Brandi, if you see this, YOU ROCK!!!!!
Wonder what she did to make her husband drink antifreeze a few years ago... hmmm. Must be cause she rocks so hard
MHS

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

OOps wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder what she did to make her husband drink antifreeze a few years ago... hmmm. Must be cause she rocks so hard
She is'nt married to Scott Morgan(guy who drank anti-freeze),she is married to Scott Huddleston.
friendly fire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Shannon Green just wears too too much make-up. Why does she cake it on and why does no one tell her how bad it looks? That is what you all are talking about. She is a beautiful girl, naturally. She just applys like 10 layers of 2 dark foundation and 16 layers of mascara to fake lashes. She is naturally pretty. Why doesn't her family tell her if no one else will.
The Best

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Go to Pearls Beauty Parlor owned By Renee Daniel. She is really good. She has done my hair for around 3 years now and I wont let anyone else. She has good prices also.
Glasses

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

friendly fire wrote:
Shannon Green just wears too too much make-up. Why does she cake it on and why does no one tell her how bad it looks? That is what you all are talking about. She is a beautiful girl, naturally. She just applys like 10 layers of 2 dark foundation and 16 layers of mascara to fake lashes. She is naturally pretty. Why doesn't her family tell her if no one else will.
Not sure when you saw her without all that spackle on her face but she is far from beautiful unless u think looking like a man is pretty
cathy

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

not nice you all!!
my opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

nikki wrote:
<quoted text>I really take offense to what you are saying about Brandi, I also have worked with her in the past and I fimd her to be excellent at her job and very very sweet. You can drive up to Signatures any given night and find her there slaving away, she works very hard to satisfy her customers. I also know for a fact that she does not cut everyones hair alike, and she is not the biggest gossip up in town, it looks like you are. You need to leave her alone. Brandi, if you see this, YOU ROCK!!!!!
Oh, I know who you are... you're the girl that always thought Brandi was the crap... Give me a minute and I'll think of your last name.
Brandi is a gossip, I know that to be true- because dear, I worked with her too. Am I on here dishing out dirt on her- NO, I am just stating that she does talk about people.
trace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

haley at trimmers is the absolute best...she will spend alot of time on your hair...i haven't found anyone better!!!!!!!!
Gossip central

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2008

my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know who you are... you're the girl that always thought Brandi was the crap... Give me a minute and I'll think of your last name.
Brandi is a gossip, I know that to be true- because dear, I worked with her too. Am I on here dishing out dirt on her- NO, I am just stating that she does talk about people.
I have heard her talk about people badly the minute they left the shop! Didn't she used to work for Charles?
Jessica

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Regis~ they were nice but she messed up my hair and did not cut it the way i asked.

Trimmers~Everytime i go in there no one will ever talk or help me so i normally just walk out.

Walmart~ They were all nice and she did exactly what i wanted...I would recommend them to anyone.
whats strange

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Jessica wrote:
Regis~ they were nice but she messed up my hair and did not cut it the way i asked.
Trimmers~Everytime i go in there no one will ever talk or help me so i normally just walk out.
Walmart~ They were all nice and she did exactly what i wanted...I would recommend them to anyone.
here's something strange... there's been a girl named Jessica that has worked at all three places, and guess where she's currently employed- WAL MART!!!! Isn't that interesting.
sry

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

there is no girl named jessica at wal-mart you need to check again
QUESTION

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Jessica wrote:
HONESTLY? EVERY TIME YOU WALKED IN NOBODY EVER TALKED TO YOU? HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WALK IN THERE? I JUST FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE!! I think whoever was talking about the girl at walmart is telling the truth. Whoever this is prolly works at the salon inside walmart and is trying to promote that business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of96
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 123,139
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min angel 139,020
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min Ancient Wolf 81,254
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 26 min Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
rats that need to be n spotlight 7 hr Arjay 14
who escaped bell co jail tonight 7 hr escape 2
hickory chicken 8 hr walked to death 4
•••
•••
•••
Middlesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••