good places and bad places to get a h...
guess who

Martin, KY

#24 Dec 1, 2008
trimmers sucks............brandi at signatures is the best
Tenacious D-ick

Louisville, KY

#25 Dec 2, 2008
Joe at the Village Barber Shop,hands down
say hay

Fulton, KY

#27 Dec 2, 2008
The barbershop at the Village Square Mall!
Get Gorgeous

Pineville, KY

#28 Dec 3, 2008
NEED A CUT wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PLACE FOR A MAN TO GET A GOOD HAIRCUT?
Jennifer Cottrell is awesome, she has cut and colored my hair since I was a sophomore in high school and I'm 23 now. She used to work at Hair Tech 2000 but left to work at a place in Tazewell (she lives in Tazewell so I guess she got tired of driving so far). If you want to see pictures of my hair cuts just let me know because I get bored with it easily and change it often and I just go in and tell her to "do her thing". She just knows me I guess and changes is often and I'm always thrilled with it. Just reply back to me and I will email you picture of my hair and you can see what you think. She does a GREAT job with men also, it's like she just sees you and knows automatically what will look good. Trust me, Jen is the person you need.
anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#29 Dec 3, 2008
angie at universal is the only one who is allowed to touch my hair with scissors!!!!!!!!!!
missy

Macon, GA

#30 Dec 5, 2008
Christine at Sanderalla's I have been to alot of different places. She is the only one that I would let touch my hair she gave me the best hair cut. And she does a great job coloring too. Everyday someone ask who does my hair.She is great. They charge a little more but it is worth it!!!
Rebecca

Ooltewah, TN

#32 Dec 7, 2008
I love Hair Etc. They always do a good job.
Hair cut girl

Somerset, KY

#33 Dec 7, 2008
YOu could go to shannon green's but she kind of looks like an alien. what is up with her face. She puts about 25 different colors on it. I was in there a week ago and it was hard not to laugh, while I was getting my hair cut. She really is funny to look at.
JENNY

Georgetown, KY

#34 Dec 8, 2008
Hair cut girl wrote:
YOu could go to shannon green's but she kind of looks like an alien. what is up with her face. She puts about 25 different colors on it. I was in there a week ago and it was hard not to laugh, while I was getting my hair cut. She really is funny to look at.
thought this was a post on the quality of hair cuts not personal looks of the beauticians ---that was just ridiculously rude
southpaw

Clarksville, TN

#35 Dec 8, 2008
Village Square barber shop. The young guy although the other barbers are good too. Especially Johnny Green.
Bob

United States

#36 Dec 8, 2008
who are the girls at univeral illu??
Hair cut girl

Somerset, KY

#37 Dec 8, 2008
Actually it does reflect on the beauticians looks. When they look as scary as she does and the way she wears her own hair, it makes you wonder how yours is going to turn out.
friend

Jeffersonville, KY

#38 Dec 8, 2008
No one at trimmers sucks.Looks like smart person needs to get some sense.You can go to any salon and get agood cut,but dont expect magic to happen. If you look like s%^t when you go in you will look like s%^t when you come out but you will have a good cut.
mind ur own

Martin, KY

#39 Dec 8, 2008
Hair cut girl wrote:
she has a skin problem.....that is how she tries to cover it up a$& hole
Meeeeeeeeeeeee

Kingsport, TN

#40 Dec 8, 2008
Do NOT go to Regis.(I think her name is) Polly cut my hair ONCE a very long time ago and I cried for 3 days. I wanted a bob...She gave me a dude's cut. I kept wanting to see the cut but she kept on saying "Wait...not yet." No doubt because she gapped me and was trying to save herself. I was horrified and it took months for me to look like female again. I will never darken those doors again.
huh

Macon, GA

#42 Dec 9, 2008
nothing to that?
Ken

Dyer, TN

#43 Dec 9, 2008
John Hobbs is the greatest !!!!!
paula

United States

#44 Dec 9, 2008
charles burns
another fan

Anderson, SC

#46 Dec 10, 2008
guess who wrote:
trimmers sucks..........brandi at signatures is the best
yeah, if you want a 'cookie cutter' haircut- what that means, is the same haircut as everyone else, cause that's all that I've ever seen her do... I worked with her, that's how I know. She's terrible and the biggest gossip in the tri-state area.
Jenn

Jackson, KY

#47 Dec 10, 2008
If your a guy...definately Joe at the Village Barber Shop!! Joe is also very good with children. My little boy is 5 and Joe is the only one he will let cut his hair.

$10 for hair cuts
$3 to trim your beard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Campbell 1 hr Kjv read it 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Just an observer 170,029
Lacy Shackleford 6 hr easy 2
Topix 8 hr Yep 2
Amanda Hall 9 hr Kygirl 3
chad shannons wife has tennessee tags... 9 hr Dino 2 15
Tammy Baker 10 hr wow 3

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages