Middlesboro's Deepest Secrets
WannaBe

New Tazewell, TN

#82 Jan 17, 2010
LOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>See. here you are correcting someones mistake while making many yourself.. Next time, when you attempt to spell check, or Grammar check others, proof read your own comment 1st and foremost.
That's the post I was referring to. That person is downing everyone else with their grammar but yet they don't pay attention to their own. I misspell words. Of course I do. That's why I don't act like a smartbutt know it all like that person. So I just figured I would show that person how it feels. Doesn't feel good at all, does it?
LOLOL

Dyer, TN

#83 Jan 17, 2010
Simon wrote:
Since we are correcting. The term "dumb" refers to someone unable to speak! The term ignorant refers to someone whom has no knowledge of a subject.
Folks like you never cease to amaze me lol.. Dumb as defined below. Do pay attention to the first one.. Might help you "smart-up" lol

# dense: slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity; "so dense he never understands anything I say to him"; "never met anyone quite so ...
# speechless: temporarily incapable of speaking; "struck dumb"; "speechless with shock"
# lacking the power of human speech; "dumb animals"
# unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
LOLOL

Dyer, TN

#84 Jan 17, 2010
WannaBe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the post I was referring to. That person is downing everyone else with their grammar but yet they don't pay attention to their own. I misspell words. Of course I do. That's why I don't act like a smartbutt know it all like that person. So I just figured I would show that person how it feels. Doesn't feel good at all, does it?
Absolutely agreed.. You were right..Just thought you could have worded it it a little better, but your compassion is commendable.
LOLOL

Dyer, TN

#85 Jan 17, 2010
LOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes folks pick one typo and decide someone is a dummy? Why not look at the W H O L E sentence and respond to it as a whole. One word spelled wrong doesn't make someone dumb, stupid, ignorant, or unworthy of giving them the chance to hear them out.
EVERYONE makes mistakes, even you I am willing to bet. We are all sinners until we reach our final goal. All we can do is try to be the best person we can be right now. Have a great Sunday!
I must retract this to you.. my apologies. I did look back, but after I had posted to you, so i did attempt to fix it by turning it on them.
Loulou

United States

#86 Jan 17, 2010
Maybe I don't understand the point of this site, but what about addressing the content of the posts? Isn't that what this is about or am I confused about this? I am new to this-first day on here....
WannaBe

New Tazewell, TN

#87 Jan 17, 2010
LOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely agreed.. You were right..Just thought you could have worded it it a little better, but your compassion is commendable.
Yeah, I could have worded it differently. I should have. And thank you for your honesty. I just hope people who read this can learn something from it and try not to be so hard on other folks. xxx
spelling bee

Richmond, KY

#88 Jan 17, 2010
Since when did this entire forum turn into a spelling bee? The common thread I see, is anytime someone says something that another person disagrees with, but does not or can not communicate their own thoughts, they decide to call others out on the spelling or grammar of the person whom they disagreed with. I agree with LOLOL of Corbin. We are all human and subject to errors or bad habit of slang in general. Please if you can not add some type of true dialogue for the topic you read, then please just keep your spelling tutorials to yourself.

Winchester, KY

#89 Jan 17, 2010
Amen! Now back to the subject, meaning the dirty secerets about Middlesboro. I know all this stuff happened a long time ago but so what? A murder means there's a MURDERIER out there right now living amoung us. It could be your neighbor or my neighbor. Being afraid just lets crimes go unpunished. If you know something then speak out! About Jennifer Baily or anything else you know about. Lift up the rock and show the wizzles underneath!
fed up

Pikeville, KY

#90 Jan 17, 2010
ya know all of these things are so ridiculous, just because a few babies with badges are trying to take over town, but what matters the most is GOD knows what's going on and you can't hide anything from him, and I'd much rather be poor and in jail or whatever else they wanna throw at cha to keep ur mouth shut than spend ETERNITY in hell...but I suppose they all think that a badge or a certain place in society is also a VIP pass into Heavan.... WRONG!!!! Power and money mean nothing unless ur using it for GOOD! THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAID, STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE DOGS BECAUSE YOU "THINK" YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, GO HOME READ YOUR BIBLES AND PRAY!!!!!!!!!!
who cares

South Fulton, TN

#91 Jan 17, 2010
ky girl wrote:
don webb theodore russell shot two boys who were stealing for the cops and because someone filed a false report for insurance, they thought the boys were holding out on some of the loot and they shot them in the back. it sent a message to others be fair with the take or die
damn girl you know your shit.i also know a person who was at the time doing the same things that thoes boys where doing and this person i speak of was in the back seat of the cruiser and watched it all go down.
ky girl

United States

#92 Jan 18, 2010
ever heard of the sins of the father well we have a lot of fathers who have children hooked on drugs that they have sold made money on and cheated this town out of millions but I bet they would give it back not to have their children completely non-functional and so strung out that they have to still take care of them because they are a waste.what will happen to the fortune they have aquired? I hope it burns in hell with them.every night when they lay down my they be haunted by the ghost of the dead they are responsible for. Look at Theodore 3 children 1 passed 2 strung out druggies,James purciful 1 Jimmy, a drugged out idiot, Dallas Shackelford all his boys are lazy and not capible of caring on his bussiness because of drugs, getting the picture?
who cares

South Fulton, TN

#93 Jan 18, 2010
ky girl wrote:
ever heard of the sins of the father well we have a lot of fathers who have children hooked on drugs that they have sold made money on and cheated this town out of millions but I bet they would give it back not to have their children completely non-functional and so strung out that they have to still take care of them because they are a waste.what will happen to the fortune they have aquired? I hope it burns in hell with them.every night when they lay down my they be haunted by the ghost of the dead they are responsible for. Look at Theodore 3 children 1 passed 2 strung out druggies,James purciful 1 Jimmy, a drugged out idiot, Dallas Shackelford all his boys are lazy and not capible of caring on his bussiness because of drugs, getting the picture?
we could put the things we know together and wright a book.
I know all about you

Winchester, KY

#94 Jan 18, 2010
I for one would love to read it. I didn't live here at the time all that stuff went on but I have friends that have told me things that make my stomach turn. Isn't it time someone stepped up to the plate and shined a light in all the dark corners of Middlesboro's history (i.e. poor Tootsie Asher). It's never to late to put a murder in jail!
ky girl

United States

#95 Jan 18, 2010
I know all about you wrote:
I for one would love to read it. I didn't live here at the time all that stuff went on but I have friends that have told me things that make my stomach turn. Isn't it time someone stepped up to the plate and shined a light in all the dark corners of Middlesboro's history (i.e. poor Tootsie Asher). It's never to late to put a murder in jail!
I always heard that bomb was meant for the man she was living with at that time he was suppose to have driven that car that day but ever how it went down no one has or ever will be charged for that one.they pass it off as he "Jack" I think was his name, was in the drug scene owed money and the hit was for him.
who cares

South Fulton, TN

#96 Jan 18, 2010
ky girl wrote:
<quoted text>I always heard that bomb was meant for the man she was living with at that time he was suppose to have driven that car that day but ever how it went down no one has or ever will be charged for that one.they pass it off as he "Jack" I think was his name, was in the drug scene owed money and the hit was for him.
didnt they find parts of her laying on a fence post near by the car.
who cares

South Fulton, TN

#97 Jan 18, 2010
ky girl wrote:
<quoted text>I always heard that bomb was meant for the man she was living with at that time he was suppose to have driven that car that day but ever how it went down no one has or ever will be charged for that one.they pass it off as he "Jack" I think was his name, was in the drug scene owed money and the hit was for him.
lets see how much you really know.who owned and ran the sports center before porkey powers ran it.
ky girl

United States

#98 Jan 19, 2010
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>lets see how much you really know.who owned and ran the sports center before porkey powers ran it.
the whites not porky
life

South Fulton, TN

#99 Jan 19, 2010
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>didnt they find parts of her laying on a fence post near by the car.
My mom was walking by when it happen said you could see parts of her body lying around,she was told that her husband had it done because she was divorcing him and he didnt want her getting money,property,ect so he had hired someone to put bomb under car and when she came out of the apartment to leave,like she did everyday guess she worked or something when she turned the key it blew her up.Mom said she was very nice and a beautiful woman I was very small at the time but still remember some of what she told me
Wish I knew more

Winchester, KY

#100 Jan 19, 2010
That's the story I've always been told - that her husband had it done. That just proves my point, if you have money, you can get away with anything!
and

Cynthiana, KY

#101 Jan 19, 2010
You never hear anything about this story.What was her full name?Did anyone even try to find out who did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 161,268
Couple 30 min Thelma 1
Cocaine dealer arrested 6 hr James 1
dr chad shannon 7 hr Exactly 3
Mark Wilder 10 hr Jbo 36
What is a favorite dog food? Please input! 12 hr Puppy one 3
Victoria Laws, Victoria Rose 12 hr Wildcat by Choice 13

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages