First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SUCK IT UP

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Jul 18, 2012
CONFUSED wrote:
the name of the station at 38th street is LEE'S FOOD MART not CONLEYS. IT HAS NOT BEEN CONLEYS SINCE JACKIE SOLD IT IN 1999. PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE THE CONLEYS AT THE EAST SIDE WITH LEE'S FOOD MART, THEIR IS A BIG DIFFERENCE.
SUCK IT UP AND GET OVER IT PEOPLE IN SMALL TOWNS REALLY DONT CARE FOR CHANGE IT WAS CONLEYS FOR 20 OR MORE YEARS AND WILL BE CALLED CONLEYS BY THE OLD FOLK. THE POOL AT THE END OF 30TH STREET BTW IS THE YMCA...

Since: Jul 12

United States

#22 Jul 27, 2012
D a m n, you guys all of ya are immature.. Im so glad I left that friggin p I s s hole
Nancy

Knoxville, TN

#23 Jul 29, 2012
I seed this rat.
It wuz this big
thinksomebodyfos

Junction City, KY

#24 Oct 10, 2012
Watch Out wrote:
To everyone in Middlesboro you better watch the older man that just started working at conleys he is working with cops anyone that goes in there that even seems like they have been drinking and anyone on 4wheelers he calls the cops and tells them that he has drunks in there, even if they are not drunk. This guy is a RAT for the COPS. Today alone he has called on several people and had the cops on them. Call me what you want I just think it is a shame to have someone calling the cops on someone that hasn’t done anything.I heard on the scanner tonight that he called them on a guy and said he was staggering and weaving when he pulled out the cops got behind the guy and followed him down the road and then called the dispatcher back and said to call him back and tell him that the guy wasn’t weaving and to call them back when the next one came in….Like I said the older man is the cops suck buddy……
Total Lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian O Brian broke my heart 1 hr Remember me 1
Scared for my life 1 hr Redneck here 1
Proud to be LOOSE 1 hr Milf Type Mom 8
Archie Sturgill (Dec '08) 1 hr the man his self 25
new rat on 24th street or is it an old one back?? 2 hr N gg r please 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,885
Rose Ellison, Attorney (Aug '09) 2 hr jackedAgallon 30
Superintendent Martin (Feb '14) 7 hr big joke 67
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News