First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wet_wet

Englewood, CO

#1 Nov 28, 2008
does anyone know where's she's @ these days? someone said she worked @ discount pharmacy @ she was on drugs.
big deal

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2008
lives in spade acres
Brooke Siler

Pineville, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2008
This is her daughter. My mom is the greatest mom ever! she is NOT on drugs! she takes GREAT care of me and my lil sister and goes to work everyday and works very hard everyday!!! You low-lifes that say this stuff are crazy people, that need a life! And you all can kiss mine and my mom's ass!
tell me

Mayfield, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2008
let me ask one question why would anybody in there right mind let someone work in a pharmacy if as u say" wet_wet" she is on drugs!!!! do u know what u r even talkin about ? how do u know her and y would u pick on her ? what she wouldnt go out with u or what ???
brookes_friend

AOL

#5 Dec 4, 2008
well i know for a fact that she is not on drugs. me & brooke are really close friends, and her mom is very nice. i love her like my 2nd mom.(: she's really sweet, nice, & pretty. and i like the comment above me; apparently she dumped you or turned you down for you to be talking crap about her..leann is a great mother of 2 little girls. she treats brooke & johnna great. i know she would do anything for them.:D
icewoman

Pineville, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2008
is this the leann moyers that was married to brian frazier?
i know her

Dyer, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2008
married to brian
married to johnny siler
one week with brian
the next week with johnny
think it depends on which one got paid this week. lol
smile

Anderson, SC

#8 Dec 5, 2008
don'nt forget about jesse hatfield.
truth teller

Anderson, SC

#9 Dec 5, 2008
leann works at discount pharmcy lives in spade acres.2 daughters brooke and johna.one week with brian next with jesse hatfield don,t know where johnny is at? maybe he got smart.leann has stayed all night with jesee and has even been seen kissing him.brooke is stuck up but why she lives in a trailer in a trailer park. her mom works because she can,t get no one to keep her up.oh she also drives a black and tan dodge durango.
not sure

Dyer, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2008
Doesn't LeAnne have a sister named Shannon that works at Discount Pharmacy also?
Meeeeeeee

Kingsport, TN

#11 Dec 5, 2008
Damn. Ya'll just put it all out there don't ya?
think before you speak

Mayfield, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2008
I don't personally know this girl, but her daughter has read all of these comments about her mother. ive heard things on LeAnn just like everyone else has, but her daughter doesn't need to see such things written about her mother. how would you like to read something about your all's mom? not too pretty of a picture now is it?
bobby

Pineville, KY

#13 Dec 5, 2008
u stupid freaks, that talk a bunch of crap and not knowing what ur speaking, are probly jelous or just love her... every single one of u that has a smart remark!!! she is a very hard worker and a very proud mother of 2 beautiful girls and i mean beautiful and sweet!!!! She has her own paycheck..dont need Brian Frasures or Johnny silers or this Hatfields money!! Ha Ha...LOL..yea that is so funny, u stupid mental RETARDS!! Its seems so funny that none of u dead beats have anything better to do than us working people and taking care of children like Leaan and other working people... So get a life...Thank u, whoever, about not wanting her kids seeing crap talk about their mother.. i agree also, i know her very well and she is one of the greatest and hard working mother i know. She is also very beautiful and sweet.. She is so awsome...too bad u freaks that talk shit about her cant be more like her....JUST TO DAMN BAD!! Actually, this world would be a better place if we had more people like Leaan Moyers in this town!!!
bobby

Pineville, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2008
truth teller wrote:
leann works at discount pharmcy lives in spade acres.2 daughters brooke and johna.one week with brian next with jesse hatfield don,t know where johnny is at? maybe he got smart.leann has stayed all night with jesee and has even been seen kissing him.brooke is stuck up but why she lives in a trailer in a trailer park. her mom works because she can,t get no one to keep her up.oh she also drives a black and tan dodge durango.
No stupid ass..she isnt one week with no damn body, and siler didnt get smart,I think he left her...(a beautiful,sweet,hard working wife and mother)for nasty hoe's that is alcaholic and on drugs real bad.. Siler was not good enough for Leaan anyway,i dont know what she ever saw in him,she could do so much better..she so pretty and sweet she could have anyone she wanted...with or without money...obviosly U..THE BIG DUMN ASS!! dont know her very well, so u shouldnt talk shit that u dont know...LOL, U Stupid ass!!
real truth

Pineville, KY

#15 Dec 5, 2008
wet_wet wrote:
does anyone know where's she's @ these days? someone said she worked @ discount pharmacy @ she was on drugs.
I heard wet_wet is on drugs and a stupid retard!!!How could someone work 5-6 days a week at a pharmacy as a CERTIFIED TECH..at that and know what she is doing,....be on drugs???... YOUR STUPID AND ON DRUGS...SMOKE U ANOTHER ONE..CRACK FACE...
real truth

Pineville, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2008
hey
not sure

Dyer, TN

#17 Dec 5, 2008
I didn't say anything bad about her and I don't have anyhing bad to say about her. I was wondering if the two were sisters (Leanne and Shannon) because they seem to be nice good people and I found it hard to believe that people are saying what they are hen she's been nothing but nice everytime I go in the pharmacy. Sorry!
real truth

Pineville, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2008
hi
real truth

Pineville, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2008
so
truth teller

Clarksville, TN

#20 Dec 5, 2008
bobby you need to learn to spell.are you trying to date her?if so you better have money.why does she go from man to man if what i said was a lie?i believe you are a f*cking idiot.she's nice to all men.leann is so ugly and well she was married to brian and cheated on him with johnny. i'am not saying johnny is a saint either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middlesboro Supertindent 16 min Cutie 9
Miranda Wall 43 min Yucky 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 167,628
Jimmy Pursifull 3 hr Alum 11
BullyingInBCHS 3 hr Don 9
Islamic Mosque moving to old Tommy's Motosports... 4 hr Don 4
Kyle 4 hr loser 2
Shooting at BP (Aug '13) 7 hr Know 449

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web