“chelsey is the name”

Since: Nov 08

middlesboro

#2 Jan 4, 2009
grow up ok
wondering

Irvine, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2009
I agree..this is so childish.. what do people think about when they make something up like this,, ok let me write a list of the girls i can't stand.. this is juvenile..
Ouch

Clay City, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2009
If only hospital medical records could be advertised then we would know the biggest disease carrying hoes out there cause you ain't sleeping if you're creeping and you don't wanna creep if they're gonna seep! YUK nasty. I wanna girl who don't know the world man. Feel me. Shi%
its true

Bolivar, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2009
earl beggs
hateher

Salyersville, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2009
Yeah, it's nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks Carlee is a f*cking wh*re. Looks like she's winning this one! She's sleeping with my baby's daddy right now...had 2 of my brothers and I couldnt tell you how many others and the girl is only 14...c'mon now!
sweet

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2009
well i know who it isnt...i would really like to know who started this poll...shannon is my little cuz and i really dont apprieciate someone saying this about her...
hateher

Salyersville, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2009
i dont know who started it...you'll never find out on this damn site. Everyone is afraid to leave a name.
sweet

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2009
tell me about it ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yellow Jacket Football 3 min Thatch 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 166,366
Brittany Long???? 8 hr Hopscotch99 11
Chad Shannon, nut 9 hr resident 12
bp by the hospital 11 hr Interested 19
Eclipse Viewing Glasses? 14 hr Dark 3
Who's the purple haired freak 15 hr Mmmmm 7

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages