First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Since you been gone.Im all alone.I really Miss you MOM.Life is long since you been gone.you was always there for me when i lost my way.xoxoxoxox

“God take care of my friend”

Since: May 09

Ft. Myers, Fl.

#2 Jul 20, 2009
This is the most touching thing I have read in a long time.
bell

Murray, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2009
me to.
The Masked Debater

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jul 21, 2009
I wish I had a Mom that I could feel that way about. You're lucky for the time that you spent with her, she must have been a real good person.
me too

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2009
I lost my Mom recently and I miss her so much that sometimes I think I might cry myself to death. She was an incredible lady. Though the light on earth has dimmed with her passing, the light in Heaven is brighter because of her presence there.
I miss you Mom...I love you.
angel eyes

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2009
A mothers love for their children is never ending, if they are a true Mother. It is unconditional and is there from the time of conception. My mother passed away in 1981, nearly half of my life and I miss her more with every passing day. She taught me things that I have used throughout time, and most of all the morals that I stand on.
If I could say one more thing to her, I would thank her for always being honest and being there for me when no one else was.

“JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE”

Since: Jul 09

Middlesboro

#7 Jul 21, 2009
I lost my mom 2 years ago this month. It is a pain like no other. My mother taught me strength. She was the toughest, strongest, woman I have ever meet. She survived breast cancer twice: surgery, chemo, radiation, all twice. She was cancer free when she died. If I can do anything before I pass I want to make sure I have done something to make my mom proud of me. I only hope I can be half as strong as she was.
bell

Murray, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2009
tamasa your a strong woman just like your mom,you've over comed alot in your life just as well.And you was taught by your mom,so you was taught by the best..Hang in there-Life is pleasureable..Life is what you make out of it-your alright!!I still have mom,dont know how much longer though,I know its gonna be the hardest person in my life to let go of..But with everything you've been threw these last yrs-I can say your a strong woman!!

“JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE”

Since: Jul 09

Middlesboro

#9 Jul 21, 2009
Thanks Bell. And I do pray that you get to keep your mom for a long long time.
bell

Murray, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2009
I really appreciate that,but God knows nobody lives forever.But I'm fine-Moms a true christian..Just as I was getting her ready for bed,she said her PRAYERS-She always saying she cant wait for Jesus to come and get her..That just relieves my heart and mind,knowing when she goes,shes going to be with Jesus forever and ever..Tamasa you'll always have your mom in your heart.And hopefully someday you'll see her again and be with her forever!!
blessed

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2009
i am blessed to still have my mom with me.. she is also my best friend. she has been there for all of her children.. she is willing to listen and never passes judgement when we make the wrong decision but most of all she doesn't make our decisions for us..i can honestly say that in my 51 years i have never said anything to my mom that i would ever regret. how many kids in this day and time can say that because kids now disrespect their parents on a daily basis. i can't imagine not having my mom with me because i don't think i would ever be the same with that loss. so i pray for strenght to see you through your everyday life.

Since: May 09

middlesboro, ky

#12 Jul 22, 2009
I think its really a true blessing to have had (and still have) a wonderful mother! I still have my biological mother in my life, but there is no respect there at all. Things happened many, many years ago that I will not discuss on here, but on most occasions my mother was NOT there for me or my sister. Due to her selfish reasons and decisions it has caused our relationship to be quite rocky and even on a couple of occasions we have went months (even years) without a single word to one another!!!! And before anyone starts to tell me I should be the bigger person, don't worry I am trying! But what really kills me is that my father ended up marrying a woman who obviously became my step-mother! She was the most caring, understanding, and loving woman in the world. She was there when my real mother chose not to be.(She chose an affair and left my sister and me) But we only had her in our life for a short period of time and she died of a aneurysm in her brain! And my world collasped!!!! Before she actually died in the hospital us kids were allowed to see her. Her 3 biological children went in and spoke to her. And when it was time for my sister and me to go in, the nurse stopped us and said "No, only her real kids can go in, they don't count!) How cruel of a thing to say to a 7yr old and a 4yr old! I miss my momma (as I have always called her) to this very day.....I'm 31 now! I would give anything to have one more conversation with her! Even though her time was short with us I still truly love and miss her dearly!
step mom

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2009
i have a great relationship with my two kids but i also have two step children.. i am still raising my teenage stepdaughter and have since she was three years old..the other three are grown and have families of their own.. she thinks more of me than she does her own mom.. if anything were to happen to her dad she would live with me instead of her biological mom... my kids feel the same way about their stepdad..they love him and think as much of him as they do their own dad if not more... i was lucky to have found him..it means alot to have someone be good to you even if it is a step parent.. but i have heard some horror stories about some step parents.. i love my step kids so much and would be there for them no matter what.. i let them know how much i love them too.
bell

Murray, KY

#14 Jul 23, 2009
I think its great to bring a child into peoples life that isnt theirs.But referring them as step children is hurtful..If a person is going to love another persons child as their own-Why label them as STEP CHILDREN??If a person loves them as their own,they should be yours,shouldnt they?
redheaded step child

Mayfield, KY

#15 Jul 23, 2009
bell mind your own buisness. my step mom is the best. she refers to me as her step daughter and i am not hurt or offended in any way. the term is used so that people out side the family can understand the connection. i introduce her to my friends as step mom and she says this is my step daughter, we love each other, she makes my dad happy, we don't mind and so you shouldn't either.
bell

Murray, KY

#16 Jul 23, 2009
redheaded step child-everyone has their own opinions...I didnt say nothing about step parents,step children,not loving eachother,now did I???No,I didnt...In my opinion,MY OPINION---If I MYSELF HAD A STEP PARENT-STEP CHILD-I WOULDNT REFER TO EITHER AS STEP!!!YOU AS EVERYONE ELSE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS!!!This is topix-if people dont want others to post their opinions-then dont post...I didnt say nothing about loving,caring,or anything of that nature..Get off your high horse,and no need to be so defensive.Everyone has their own thoughts on ever matter on here..Just because their different,doesnt mean anyone is right or wrong...
me too

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2009
I have a wonderful, beautiful step daughter whom I love just as much as the one I gave birth to. I call her my daughter when I introduce her but I am also quick to point out that I can't take the credit for her because she has a great mama who raised her. I love calling her my daughter but would never want to offend her mama...she is a good woman and she has done a great job with her child.
bell

Murray, KY

#19 Jul 23, 2009
Them are such nice words-me too!
Suzie Doright

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2009
bell wrote:
I think its great to bring a child into peoples life that isnt theirs.But referring them as step children is hurtful..If a person is going to love another persons child as their own-Why label them as STEP CHILDREN??If a person loves them as their own,they should be yours,shouldnt they?
I get on topix to read things don't ever post; HOWEVER "every" and I mean "EVERY POST" I have read you are there saying something......AND MOST OFTEN "STUPID".
You are not only one of the nosiest persons who has ever set foot on this earth, you are also among the most uneducated, cowards on earth.
You will post your (most often stupid opinions) on anything, HOWEVER when you think one really knows you or will find out who you are you back down like a scared little kitten.
Now, with that being said; I myself have STEP-CHILDREN.....YES STEP-CHILDREN, BECAUSE I AN NOT THEIR MOTHER, THEY HAVE A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER WHO THEY AND "I" RESPECT; THEIR MOTHER WOULD NOT APPRECIATE ME CALLING THEM "MY CHILDREN" JUST AS I WOULD NOT APPRECIATE HER TELLING PEOPLE SHE WAS THE MOTHER OF MINE....

SO BACK OFF DUMB A**
bell

Murray, KY

#21 Jul 23, 2009
Well- just like I mentioned earlier..Everyone has their own opinions...Enjoy YOUR STEP CHILDREN!!!who cares???IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU READ,THEN DONT READ THEM!!!ITS THATS SIMPLE!!!!!!I sure dont run like a scared kitten!EVERYONE HERE ON TOPIX IS NOSEY,THATS WHY PEOPLE GETS ON HERE...NOT JUST ME........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Micheal Partin AKA Michael phelps 2 hr April Burchfield 12
Debbie Earle 2 hr April Burchfield 9
Crystal Money or Crystal Bonner (Jan '09) 3 hr JPerry 34
Spectrum Sucks 4 hr lollol 15
England outlet has bed bugs 4 hr Forsure true 2
Smithfield Foods is a joke! 4 hr Forsure true 3
KSP speeding tickets on 25E 4 hr Forsure true 68

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance