any one know tiffany collier
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
my turn

Anderson, SC

#66 Sep 20, 2010
Tiffany is just a young girl who has had a very hard life...you all need to leave her alone! She gave up what life she could have had to help her mom raise Tessa's boys and she's just trying to live and get by. I don't think all that you are saying is true, but it wouldn't matter to me anyway...she has been a friend of our family for many years and she always will be.
Don't let them get to you, Tiffany...you don't need to think for a second that all of the people on here, including me, don't have skeletons in our own closets. We don't need to be minding your business, we ALL need to be taking care of our own. Keep your chin up, baby doll...you are a wonderful girl and you mean a lot to me and my family.
Mom and Dad "G" got your back!
LOL

Murray, KY

#67 Sep 22, 2010
my turn wrote:
Tiffany is just a young girl who has had a very hard life...you all need to leave her alone! She gave up what life she could have had to help her mom raise Tessa's boys and she's just trying to live and get by. I don't think all that you are saying is true, but it wouldn't matter to me anyway...she has been a friend of our family for many years and she always will be.
Don't let them get to you, Tiffany...you don't need to think for a second that all of the people on here, including me, don't have skeletons in our own closets. We don't need to be minding your business, we ALL need to be taking care of our own. Keep your chin up, baby doll...you are a wonderful girl and you mean a lot to me and my family.
Mom and Dad "G" got your back!
I feel sorry for you. You're terribly decieved if you think this of her. She doesn't raise those kids, she MIGHT take them somewhere every now and again IF she feels like it. Otherwise she's just out f*cking someone's man, hunting a pill, or starting sh*t with someone that she can't handle.
Everyone knows. Defending her just makes you look stupid.
you da ho too

United States

#68 Sep 24, 2010
violet hunter wrote:
no the babys daddy is brad fleet so back the f*ck off bitches
you violet my dear skank you are a pill wh*** too just like a wh*** defending another wh*** it is all part of the trade yeah
Truth Hurts

Brownsville, TN

#69 Sep 28, 2010
I think Tiffany looks like a [email protected] giraffe!! Or maybe an ugly duckling?? All she can get is men who are desperate to get laid, she can't get a decent man!!! She ranks up there with Heather and Jessica Ingram!!(And it's nothing to brag about!)
hah

Madisonville, KY

#70 Jan 31, 2012
That [email protected] is really pregnant this time. Wonder who's it by? Some idiot no doubt.
searching

Lebanon, KY

#71 Jan 31, 2012
hah wrote:
That [email protected] is really pregnant this time. Wonder who's it by? Some idiot no doubt.
Yes she is pregnant...BY HER HUSBAND!! Get a life and leave her alone.
hah

Madisonville, KY

#74 Feb 2, 2012
Maybe she'll stop stealing shit now since she can't really run with a kid in her.
hah

Madisonville, KY

#75 Feb 2, 2012
*for now* But look out wal-mart, your diapers will be mysteriously disappearing in a few months.
ashley

United States

#76 Oct 8, 2012
Love how in one post "I don't do drugs" and in another to Jennifer "I help him do the pills you give him" Hilarious!

And was she really f*cling Michael and Brad Fleet during the same time? Gross.. seen that one coming a Mile away though
straight up truth

Mayfield, KY

#77 Jul 8, 2013
No I have never did anything wit Mikey he's like My brother u all don't know wat I have done u ain't Layin in the bed wit me so go suck a dick and hell yea if I don't got money to get my son wat he needs best believe ill walk up in a store and get it my baby ain't doin without nothing
inquiring minds

Somerset, KY

#78 Jul 9, 2013
straight up truth wrote:
No I have never did anything wit Mikey he's like My brother u all don't know wat I have done u ain't Layin in the bed wit me so go suck a dick and hell yea if I don't got money to get my son wat he needs best believe ill walk up in a store and get it my baby ain't doin without nothing
How about you get a job so that you can afford to BUY everything your son needs. Instead of thinking its ok to steal.
tracy

Middlesboro, KY

#79 May 6, 2015
Who is Tiffany wit now I heard she left her husband & is wit Jason
Snow bunny

Middlesboro, KY

#80 May 6, 2015
tracy wrote:
Who is Tiffany wit now I heard she left her husband & is wit Jason
jsson who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin and board 46 min Delete 1
Heather Spade 54 min Seriously 3
Chad Shannon--American 1 hr Help 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 159,592
I just started my bloody period 7 hr What in the blood... 1
Dead body on Cumberland 7 hr One hungry biatch 8
Gabby Jones? 7 hr Sunshine 11

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages