This is what you right wing moonbats ...

This is what you right wing moonbats need to do

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Most of you republicans get ALL of your information from Fox News, and from each other.

That's your major problem.

Fox News told you idiots what you wanted to hear, and you thought your man was going to win by a landslide.

Use all of the media...not just Fox News to have real balance, unless you morons want to continue to lose presidential elections in the future.

Fox News is reporting now how you all need to change.

I have been preaching this same message to you for over 3 years now.

You people need to listen to me, and heed my words. LMAO

After all, I am Jimmy Rants!!!
louloo

Murray, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
Most of you republicans get ALL of your information from Fox News, and from each other.

That's your major problem.

Fox News told you idiots what you wanted to hear, and you thought your man was going to win by a landslide.

Use all of the media...not just Fox News to have real balance, unless you morons want to continue to lose presidential elections in the future.

Fox News is reporting now how you all need to change.

I have been preaching this same message to you for over 3 years now.

You people need to listen to me, and heed my words. LMAO

After all, I am Jimmy Rants!!!
Obviously your "president" won, so shut your mouth and go sign up for all the freebies your "president" loves to hand out. Get em while the gettins good, b/c us repubs will need them too in these next four years. I know, I know, Obama says there's enough for all of us!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#3 Nov 7, 2012
louloo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your "president" won, so shut your mouth and go sign up for all the freebies your "president" loves to hand out. Get em while the gettins good, b/c us repubs will need them too in these next four years. I know, I know, Obama says there's enough for all of us!
What freebies?

Please list them, and how do people get these freebies?

See, moron, I worked very hard, and retired. I have a nice pension, and invested well. I do not need freebies.

What freebies?
louloo

Murray, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>What freebies?

Please list them, and how do people get these freebies?

See, moron, I worked very hard, and retired. I have a nice pension, and invested well. I do not need freebies.

What freebies?
Ha! You may not need freebies, but all your hard earned tax dollars are buying them for all the other check drawers who were too afraid to vote for Romney b/c he would stop their benefits. Yes, I would love to list them: free food, free heat assistance, free rent, free cell phone, free medical care, free prescriptions, free childcare, free education. Like to hear more? Ask your president how you can sign up.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#5 Nov 7, 2012
louloo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You may not need freebies, but all your hard earned tax dollars are buying them for all the other check drawers who were too afraid to vote for Romney b/c he would stop their benefits. Yes, I would love to list them: free food, free heat assistance, free rent, free cell phone, free medical care, free prescriptions, free childcare, free education. Like to hear more? Ask your president how you can sign up.
If the people need it, then I am glad to help out.

What the hell, we pay trillions building a military, and we get basically nothing from it...unless we are attacked of course.

I say let's get rid of money, and that would remove the greed factor.

What motivation would we have then? To live and survive.
Heinz Knocke

UK

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Fox News (?) is a good laugh the "Dr Gobbels" of the air waves and run by an Australian who has run away from the UK because his own operation there is in trouble.

If any one watches Fox News for, well err, news. Then you might as well watch the Cartoon Network as you will get more accuracy there.

But the nasty little rich boys of GOP think the more properganda they push out there the likelyhood of getting a stupid GOP little rich boy in the Whitehouse. Err no.....QED.
Heinz Knocke

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Heinz Knocke wrote:
Fox News (?) is a good laugh the "Dr Gobbels" of the air waves and run by an Australian who has run away from the UK because his own operation there is in trouble.
If any one watches Fox News for, well err, news. Then you might as well watch the Cartoon Network as you will get more accuracy there.
But the nasty little rich boys of GOP think the more properganda they push out there the likelyhood of getting a stupid GOP little rich boy in the Whitehouse. Err no.....QED.
Willy,

Why are you pretending to be British now?
First, you were Mexican, now British.
I thought you were a "proud American."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at BP (Aug '13) 3 hr Poopy 457
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Middlesboro Supertindent 5 hr Hello 12
Amanda sturgil 6 hr Fake ass ppl 4
Miranda Wall 8 hr Mrniceguy 7
Jimmy Pursifull 12 hr Alum 11
BullyingInBCHS 12 hr Don 9

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages