women paying men for sex
wandering

Brownsville, TN

#1 Jul 9, 2010
I was wandering if there are women around here that would pay a man for sex. Or just companionship? there are so many men who would do this with young women or old women, so women are just as horny as men, what do they do when they have needs? Just wandering, and Not a nasty man a good looking fit clean man! A high class man, not nasty drug addicts?
BeenThere2

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2010
A man with any class at all, much less " high class" would not be interested in such an arrangement. Nor would any "high class" woman.

Are there people of both sexes who would? Of course there are. It's the world's oldest profession, but that still doesn't make it a good idea.
wandering

Brownsville, TN

#3 Jul 9, 2010
i agree im sure in big citys, it goes on more but i was wandering here? Its not a classy move but guess they can least try to look classy
HELLO

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2010
OMG, are you for real? There's too many men out there that would give it up for free lmao. If a woman or man needs to pay for companionship or sex then there must be a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Dentist 40 min Candi 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,876
Smithfield 1 hr Nelson 9
Pizza Hut employees 1 hr Ghost of Pizza Hu... 4
Nicki Nicki Duncan 5 hr Worsh rag 6
Dollywood tic 12 hr Yoda 1
Tim Bolinger-Harrogate 17 hr Jim 6

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages