Seeking parents for a newborn

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nadia

AOL

#1 Aug 1, 2009
I am pregnant but have decided to place my baby for adoption. This is the most gut wrenching thing I will ever have to do but it is best for my baby. I am too young and just started college and have no support. If thier was a way for me to provide my baby with all the things that a baby needs I would definatley keep her/him. But I want my baby to have both a mother and a father in a stable, loveing home where they will be provided all the advantages the world can offer. If I wanted to put my feelings ahead of the baby I would definatley keep it and do the best I could but this is the one time in life that I cant be selfish whats best for this baby may not be whats best for my heart. Does anyone know a deserving couple of the most incredible gift the Lord could give them? I will be the one to choose but they have to be perfect. I dont want money or expenses paid just the most magnificent promise you could make to love this baby and put it above anything else.
Absolutely

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 1, 2009
I know of two very well deserving and very prepared couples that would love to have a child of their own. The first family coming to mind would be that of a friend I have known since birth. Her and her husband actually concieved last year, but miscarried the baby, they were absolutely devistated. The other couple are longing to be parents, but are unable to concieve. I think it is a very admirable thing that you are doing, and I hope that you find the perfect home for your child.
BEENTHERE

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2009
GOD love your heart Nadia, I am sure there are alot of couples that would love to have this baby. If you live around here though, could you handle being in the same area that your baby would be growing up in? I was 16 when I had my daughter, everything in the world went through my mind, I knew there was no way I would kill my baby,but, I knew inside I was too inmature to raise her too, I did what I thought was best for her, and my mother raised her. I thought well, she will be with me too, ya know? Things did not work out like I had hoped, we never bonded like I thought we would, and I always felt guilt and felt like I could never messure up to my mother. My daughter is 20 now. I only wish you the best! If I could go back, I would have raised her one way or the other! But, that's just me. There should be places you can call for help, good luck too you and your child.
Kimberly _Jerry

Valdosta, GA

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Let me start by telling you that we have the deepest respect for you and the choice you are making to put this child's needs ahead of yourself.We are a Christian couple that has been married for 17 years and are unable to have children. We would give the baby you are carrying a very loving,caring, and well deserved family. Babies are a gift from God. And we would love the oppurtunity that you are willing to give of being a complete family.If you are interested in talking with us contact us via our e-mail and then we will provide you with our phone number for further contact. Our e-mail address is [email protected] We live in Albany,Ga.
want to be a mother

Clarksville, TN

#5 Aug 1, 2009
There are so many well deserving people out there that would love to have this child, but God's will prevails our own expectations. Is there a way to get a hold of you other than this topix page, do you have an email, are you from here and how far along are you? Wishing you and your baby good health.

Since: Jul 09

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2009
Nadia wrote:
I am pregnant but have decided to place my baby for adoption. This is the most gut wrenching thing I will ever have to do but it is best for my baby. I am too young and just started college and have no support. If thier was a way for me to provide my baby with all the things that a baby needs I would definatley keep her/him. But I want my baby to have both a mother and a father in a stable, loveing home where they will be provided all the advantages the world can offer. If I wanted to put my feelings ahead of the baby I would definatley keep it and do the best I could but this is the one time in life that I cant be selfish whats best for this baby may not be whats best for my heart. Does anyone know a deserving couple of the most incredible gift the Lord could give them? I will be the one to choose but they have to be perfect. I dont want money or expenses paid just the most magnificent promise you could make to love this baby and put it above anything else.
Hey! I know that's this has to be the hardest choice in life you have ever had to make & I respect you for puttin the baby's needs ahead of your own. I know a couple that has the means and all the love in the world to care for this baby and are not able to have their own baby. I know that there will be many responses to ur ad on here & I pray you at least met this couple and chose for urself if you would want them raisin ur lil baby. Here's my email address where you can email me bac and my heart goes out to you also. The email addy is:[email protected]
Interested

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2009
How can I contact you. Please only reply if you are serious about this.
Hold up

Georgetown, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2009
Hey Nadia,

You will find once "your child" is in this world that it will not be so easy to give the child up.
Now I know many people are telling you that you are doing the "right thing" But Honey let me tell you, A child needs it "real Mother if at all possible".

Now if you intending to give the baby up, because you "know you do not have the love it would take for a child" than I an all for you to give the child up to a loving home.

However if financial reasons are the only reasons you have, than HOLD UP, All children need love more than they need materiel things of this world.

There are far too many organization "willing to help". You will be able to receive assistance for you and your child through The Department of Social Services; When a worker would explain to you how to receive "everything you need" to provide for "YOUR BABY".
You will still be able to attend school, with childcare provided services.
Who knows between now and the time for birth (when is birth time?) you may even meet a "few folks welling to help out".
I strong believe that PRAYERS strong enough and long enough will allow you to keep your child if you wish too.

Like I said, if you know and you will know when the child is "born" that you can love your child, than you can raise your own child,, WHERE THERE IS ONE SEEKING GODS WILL IT SHALL DONE.

Babies are gifts from GOD, you should accept your gift if you have love.

However if you know that you cannot love the child, that certainly the best thing to do is give the child up to be adopted.

ALL IT TAKES TO KEEP YOUR CHILD IS ENOUGH LOVE FOR THAT CHILD.

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 1, 2009
Hey! Let me start this by sayin I know this has got to be one of the hardest decisions that you have ever had to make in ur life and I respect you for thinkin of and puttin this lil babys needs and well bein ahead of your own. I know a couple that has the means of support finacially and all the love in their hearts to raise this lil baby in a very lovin,stable,safe, and happy home and the baby would never need or want for anythin. This couple cannot have children of their own and have wanted a child for a while.I know that there will be a lot of responses to this post and I pray you consider all of the people and met them before makin ur final decision. I know you would love this couple.They are good people and love everybody.Here's my email addy if you decide you want to met this couple, I can assist you futher with phone number and everythin you need and want to know ok...My email addy is:[email protected]
sad

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Aug 1, 2009
i was reading this and cryed, because when i was 15 i give up a little girl because i had no money or even a job it was the hardest thing i ever did.
i would cry myself to sleep every night because of what i did .i know i could have loved her more then anyone but i keep thinking that i could not give her the life the she needed.
she is now 28 and i wish i had keep her . i now wonder what she looks like and is she happy , did she get to go to school and make something of her self , i know it was the right thing to do .
i do hope you find a great couple for your baby, and i will keep you in my prayers .
MommaBear

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2009
Nadia wrote:
Nadia, I know this is the hardest thing you will ever do and I have the greatest respect for you for putting your baby first, I know there is a lot of couples out there that would take your baby and be good parents to him/her. I know you have thought about this day and night and you have came to a decision you think is best,You are young and I don't know if you have anyone to turn to or help you and right now you need someone to talk to,right now you think you have no choice but to give your baby up,you really need to take time don't be rushed into something you may regret later,once you do this there is no turning back,have you thought of other options you can always place your baby with a open home and that is a home that will take care and love your baby for a while till you make sure that this is right for you and the baby also an open home will take care of your baby and be the same as a parent for as long as you need, if you think this might be something you would like to know about you can email me and I will let you know more, don't be scared I will not judge you or ask any questions if you just need someone to talk to I am always here also. If you need anything you can email me at [email protected] Remember you are not alone I hope you will eamil me if you need to and it will be kept confidential. Good Luck and my prayers are with you.
just me

Fulton, KY

#12 Aug 1, 2009
Whos' "it's" daddy?
Lisa Smith

Mayfield, KY

#13 Aug 1, 2009
Please know that we once wanted to adopt and the girl that attempted to do this with us BILLIE JEAN BUULLINS was not even pregnat trys this with with everyone. If a girl wants to adopt her baby out BEWARE...She will not be on TOPIX's... Use your heads people.. Use your heads...Dial 911
Nadia

AOL

#14 Aug 1, 2009
I just want all of you to know that I am scared and confused and am not sure where to turn or what to do. My mother left me and my father when I was 2 and he raised me the best he possibly could. He passed away 5 yrs. ago and I have no family that I know of or at least want any part of my life. The only reason I posted here on topix is because I have noone to talk to and thought I may find some useful advice and I do appreciate all the kind words except for "Lisa" and ask that you continue to pray for me. I have faced alot but this is the most scared ive ever been or think I ever will be. To anserw some questions,yes I have tremendous love for this baby and would love to keep her but I dont want my history to repeat itself in anyway for her. And lets face it this is not the best. I want everything I never had and Im so scared that I cant provide that. I am 15 weeks. And I have copyed and pasted your e-mail addresses and when I feel certain enough to contact you I would love it if you would speak with me. I just want to be 100% certain before I make an emotinol connection with anyone because I certainley dont want to put anyone thru anything unless I know im at peace with my decision. But I would like if you have a my space page or something so I can check you out. Only one other person knows Im pregnant. I live in Va. but I never really wanted to stay in this area so most likely I would leave and finish school elsewhere. Always planned on leaving after I finished anyway. I guess miny think Im selfish because it seems thier is alot of help out thier for single parents but I know what it felt like and I think a baby deserves more than medical and food stamps. I know thiers no love like a mothers but what if love isnt enough?
i will

Madisonville, KY

#15 Aug 1, 2009
i am willin to help u out if u want me too please let me know i have one little girl all ready and would love to have another one so please get back with me asap thanks alot
just-a-cpl-of-th oughts

United States

#16 Aug 1, 2009
hi, nadia. i am not in any way attempting to change your mind and i sure dont wanna make things any more confusing for u than im sure they already are, but in reading ur follow-up post, a couple things came to mind that maybe u would want to consider. forgive me if i over-step my boundries or offend u in any way, for those r not my intentions whatsoever.

u stated that u had just started college and have plans to finish. in my opinion, as a (divorced) mother of a 4 yr old, 5 yr old, and 8 yr old, and trying to finish college myself, i can assure u that it is much more difficult studying and making good grades after u have children; however, what u fear u would not be able to provide is not important til ur baby is 6, 7, 8 yrs old anyway... and by then, u will be finished with college and able to provide. as a newborn up til then (and even after, but for the sake of arguing-) all that baby is going to need is milk, food, water, some clothes, some medicine, some diapers, and your love. u can apply for and get help with each of these so long as u provide the necessary love. it does get more expensive as they get older, but u will have graduated by then, so dont worry over those matters right now.

also, i am 100% positive that u were lost having grown up without your mother(for which i am terribly sorry for all ur hardships and losses). regardless of how justified the circumstances are, ur child will also have an emptiness, just as i assume u do. he/she will always wonder the 'why's?' that determined ur giving him/her away.

lastly, i have known several who have either given their baby for adoption or have had it aborted. every single one of them regret their decision. once u get past this hurdle, 5 years from now, u will either b looking at ur child while he/she is sleeping, thanking God that u r able to, or, if u choose to give up, i promise u will b hopelessly wishing u could just look at him/her.

i realize u are young, scared, overwhelmed, and confused. please know that this is not the right time to be making any kind of decision, especially of this caliber. u really need to speak with a worker at a family resource center so that u can know all of ur angles, and b better prepared to make an intelligent decision. u have 20+ weeks left to decide not just your fate, but the fate of ur unborn. listen to everyone sadvice with an openmind. raising ur baby is possible. if u have the will, u will find the way.

i had an unplanned pregnancy, too. and every night i look at him sleeping and i swear, tears fall when i think about what i would have missed out on. i was also enduring some rough times, and also didnt think i had the means to take care of him. but, everything we needed fell into place. i know now how blessed i am to b given the opportunity to b his mother. i could not imagine the pain i would have to live with had i not kept him.
MommaBear

Louisville, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2009
Nadia wrote:
I just want all of you to know that I am scared and confused and am not sure where to turn or what to do. My mother left me and my father when I was 2 and he raised me the best he possibly could. He passed away 5 yrs. ago and I have no family that I know of or at least want any part of my life. The only reason I posted here on topix is because I have noone to talk to and thought I may find some useful advice and I do appreciate all the kind words except for "Lisa" and ask that you continue to pray for me. I have faced alot but this is the most scared ive ever been or think I ever will be. To anserw some questions,yes I have tremendous love for this baby and would love to keep her but I dont want my history to repeat itself in anyway for her. And lets face it this is not the best. I want everything I never had and Im so scared that I cant provide that. I am 15 weeks. And I have copyed and pasted your e-mail addresses and when I feel certain enough to contact you I would love it if you would speak with me. I just want to be 100% certain before I make an emotinol connection with anyone because I certainley dont want to put anyone thru anything unless I know im at peace with my decision. But I would like if you have a my space page or something so I can check you out. Only one other person knows Im pregnant. I live in Va. but I never really wanted to stay in this area so most likely I would leave and finish school elsewhere. Always planned on leaving after I finished anyway. I guess miny think Im selfish because it seems thier is alot of help out thier for single parents but I know what it felt like and I think a baby deserves more than medical and food stamps. I know thiers no love like a mothers but what if love isnt enough?
Nadia, I know you are scared as any young lady would be and I know you want the best for your baby,I can tell that just from reading your post I also can see you are very strong and have a great deal of courage and my dear you are going to feel a lot of pressure now some from good people wanting to help you and others just being mean and nosey, please know when your baby is born that you will love her and do what is best that may meam keeping her or you may decide to give her up but please take time to know that whatever you do is what you want and not what anyone else is trying to get you to do,I have had several babies come and go through my home some went on to good adoptive homes and some went back with their mom's don't get me wrong I have loved everyone of them I have a beautiful little girl now that is my pride and joy have had her for several months now but her mother is coming to take her back with her she thought she wanted to give her up but after a few weeks decided she wanted to keep her that is why I told you about the open home,she would be safe and loved and you could have time to decide if your decision is the righ one for you and her,you would also be able to have contact with her till you make a final decision.I will not keep on posting on here trying to persuade to do anything you have enough pressure on you as it is,but just know if you need to talk day or night just email me and I will give you my phone # and know I am here and will do anything i can for you and your baby,please be safe and take care my thoughts and prayers are with you. again you can email me at [email protected] my home is open to you and your baby

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2009
Nadia,Here's the my space pages that you ask for. The female that I told you about has 2 my space pages,one personal, and the other is for and about children in particular...The first one is:the essence of him, the second one is:the fostering parent. Check her pages out and it will get you more familiar with her and her husband and what kind of people they are ok..They have neither one been in any kind of trouble ever(they would be willin to do whatever you needed them to do in order for you to feel comfortable with this)and your needs would be met also. They are outstandin people and if you want to know anythin else or want phone numbers or emails address get bac in touch with me ok...here's my email addy again:[email protected]
gods will

Anderson, SC

#19 Aug 2, 2009
Nadia wrote:
then u should love the baby and put above anything else u said it.
CHARMED

Dyer, TN

#20 Aug 2, 2009
Nadia wrote:
hi me and my husband is looking to adopt a newborn baby.we have 3 kids of our own...they are wonderful teenagers.but we are still missing a part of our lives that not complete.see i had to have a hysterictamy 9 years ago because when i had my last baby it ruptured my insides...we are a caring and loving family and all we want is to give our love to someone who needed it.we have lots and lots of love to give and we pray each and every day that god will answer our prayers and give us another baby.we dont drink or do drugs...we are a christian family and we go to southside baptist church.and if you find it in your heart to let us take your baby as our own we promise to you and to god we will love him/her with all our heart and soul and that he/she will never be mistreated or abused and that he/she will have all he/she will ever need in life....if you decide to let us be the family to love and care for your baby.....just e-mail at [email protected]...and let us know...god bless you and may you find piece in your time of need and in the decison you make for the health and love of your baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rats 1 hr Terri 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mallory 149,673
mandy rains at McDonald's is hot. 1 hr Bambam 7
Lauryn Hopper (Nov '08) 2 hr Preacher 50
Larry wayne adkins 2 hr Larrys Ex Ho 7
Is first Born ministries a good church? 2 hr Soon to be wife 3
Randy Houston 3 hr Looking for love 1

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages