ramona fuson!!!!
wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#1 May 1, 2009
anyone know if she is still driving that little blue car
kris t

New Tazewell, TN

#2 May 1, 2009
oh you mean the one that i was going to pull her out the window of,? your eigther looking to beat her a** like i did or you are wanting to catch something that there is no cure for. yep, i said it and yep ITS TRUE!!
wondering

Winchester, KY

#3 May 1, 2009
yes i guess that would be the car, like to knock her for a few blocks myself, yes she is nasty
kris t

New Tazewell, TN

#4 May 1, 2009
tell me about it, if there wasn't 6 people there to get me off of this mentaly challanged idiot, i would be in prison
tallthatsall

Pineville, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2010
It is so sad that some people have nothing better to talk about than putting down this girl Ramona, I am sure if that was your loved one you would not be so ready to throw out all those ugly accusations, and thats what they are accusations. Who are you to dump all over this little girl. Check yourselves out , stand back and see you, and you will see that it is not wise or to any ones advantage to be so cruel and heartless to talk about anyone like that. God forgives and God forgets we should do the same. Please don't be a coward , hidding behind the cover of some other name talking all that ugly gosip, please if you don't like this gal leave her alone I am sure she will not harm you, it is just disgraceful to talk that way of any person. We are nothing with out God's love. Find God's love in your heart then take another look your brother or sister.
help

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2010
i need to know what this person has [something that theres no cure for}, no im not one of her men, but a concerned mother,my son used to date this piece of tash.
need info

Pineville, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
help wrote:
i need to know what this person has [something that theres no cure for}, no im not one of her men, but a concerned mother,my son used to date this piece of tash.
How old is this person. Any information would be appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 151,631
Top 5 US cities destroyed by blacks? (Apr '12) 5 min Go Blue Forever 244
Hookers (Jan '15) 1 hr truth finder 32
Any Word on Super Cop Bear on Drug Charges ? 3 hr Lenora 18
any single men out there 9 hr dock 11
who r the women who work the trucks at the piol... 10 hr truth finder 1
School Board and Martin 10 hr Serious 62

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance