Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelsie

United States

#1 May 21, 2009
Anyone besides walmart, kroger, or food city. Please give name and number to call.
Double Click

Tazewell, TN

#2 May 21, 2009
Clark Cakes in Harrogate is located 165 Bolton Circle,The road behind Hardee's.the Phone number is in the phone book under David L.Clark and of course there is Libby's on 19th and lothburg Ave Phone number is also located in the phone book.both places make good cakes but a lot of people have been talking about Libby's food so you will just have to decide on your own.
just lookin

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 6, 2009
Gail Brock up near Stoney Fork done mine and it was 5 teirs and rather amazing and reasonable priced dont know her number but i think its in the phone book
Citizen

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Jennifer Lefevers does good cakes also
wondering bride to be

London, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2009
do any of these places actually make cakes that taste good as well as looking good?
Picky Eater

Paducah, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2009
We have purchased from Clark's cake. They are delicsious. They are inspected by the health department. Very nice people
yum

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Jul 8, 2009
Neveline Barton, Justin Bartons mom,,she is awesome at making the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen,,and they are delicious!
Happy bride

Paducah, KY

#8 Jul 8, 2009
I bought a wedding cake and groom's cake from Clark. She does excellent work and they taste great.
taste good

Paducah, KY

#9 Jul 8, 2009
I bought a birthday cake from Clark. The business is spotless clean. They can do any kind of art work. Her husband can draw or airbrush on the cake. She can make fondant, buttercream or royal icing. I will always go to her.
thank you
new bride

Paducah, KY

#10 Jul 8, 2009
Clarks cake taste excellent and the work is flawless. Her price is very reasonable.
class of 93

Paducah, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2009
Doris Clark is a certified Wilton cake decorator. Go by Hardees in Harrogate to the advertisment screen and look at the cakes she made.
mauser

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2009
Bobbi Mangus makes the best cakes. She does our families weddings and birthdays. She did the Combs girls wedding and groom cakes from Pineville. They are always beautiful and taste delicious. Bobbi owned a business in Middlesboro several years ago.
Her number is in the 276 area code under James and Bobbi Mangus. She is also a good christian woman.
chicky

Paducah, KY

#13 Jul 8, 2009
Is Bobbi inspected by the health department?
intheknow

Paducah, KY

#14 Jul 8, 2009
Clarks cakes is the best tasting and the prettiest I have ever saw. Clark's has a commercial kitchen and inspected. Her business is spotless. We have purchased a birthday cake and her husband drew the picture on the cake just like the napkin. He even airbrushed a shirt for the child.
mauser

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2009
As I stated she had a business in Middlesboro so I'm sure she is aware of what she needs to do to service the community.
chicy

Paducah, KY

#16 Jul 8, 2009
That still does not tell me if she is inspected by the health department.
wondering bride to be

Manchester, KY

#17 Jul 9, 2009
yeah i know about clark cakes. i even know who these ppl are. i just heard her work and saw was pretty but they didnt think it tasted that good.
chicy

Paducah, KY

#18 Jul 9, 2009
I will call the health department and see if those other people have business license and inspected by the health department. These people try to run a legit business and have a license and pay taxes. I wonder if these other people pay taxes on their earnings. I believe i will call the irs.
chicy

Paducah, KY

#19 Jul 9, 2009
If you get a cake with fondant on it, you sacrafice taste for looks. Fondant does not taste like icing.
chicy

Paducah, KY

#20 Jul 9, 2009
Ask the lady at Clarks to bake you a small cake and eat it and see if you like it. That will solve that problem. Everyone else likes the work and taste. And like I said, Clark pays a business license and taxes. These other people don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min yesyesyes 1,441
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Khatru 130,531
Your opinion 1 hr Confused 34
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,261
girl for a gangbang 2 hr freddy 2
leamon ward 3 hr C n clear 10
How did Matt cloud die 3 hr IveHadEnuff 23
Dr C.A. Moore what's going on with him? 8 hr Carol 6
Coaching 22 hr jackets 33
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••