anyone knoe anything about Kenny Herr...

anyone knoe anything about Kenny Herrell????

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wandering

Tazewell, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Just wandering does anyone know anything about this guy? What type of person is he? Is he a good guy?
Ky Princess

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2010
He seems to be a really good person...who want sto know?
Ky Princess

Brownsville, TN

#3 Aug 15, 2010
sorry " wants to "
yeah

Brownsville, TN

#4 Aug 15, 2010
He's a good guy. I knew him when my friend lived up Yoakum apartments, he was living with some fugly, psycho chick named Felicia then (it's been prolly a year or two ago). He was so good to her and she was so mean to him! He could have done so much better...So go for it...he's a good guy!
l know this

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2010
with a girl named Katie she is so much prettier than that Felisha girl they are engaged to get married March 20th,they love each other so much!!
he's like a father to her kid's alway's buying them everything the baby one may even be Kenny's.also heard that Felisha was 4-week's pragant when they got back together;don't think it is his.he is alway's saying how much he love the girl he's with now she really make's him happy and she don't bite,never has to ask him for anything he is alway's buying something for her.and yes he's a hottie,but taking!!
Erica

Brownsville, TN

#6 Aug 15, 2010
Glad to hear he got away from Felisha! Ugh..what did he see in her? She is a fugly skank! I didn't know Felisha was pregnant, I haven't seen her since she lived up in Yoakum. I hope the baby isn't his! Has she had it yet, or is she really pregnant, or is this another one of her lies! I'm so glad he's happy, he deserves it so much! I hope Felisha doesn't cause them any problems! If you talk to Kenny tell him I said 'Congratulations'!! And I think he will be a good dad cause he was good to Felishas kid!
just wondering

Dexter, MO

#7 Aug 16, 2010
how the heck can he buy so much stuff? he ain't got no job. anyway, and if you think he is a hot then you iz CRAZY. looks like a crackhead wannabe.
Erica

Brownsville, TN

#8 Aug 16, 2010
He might not have a job but clearly he's already doing better... he got away from Felisha! And she looks like a cross between an oompa-loompa and the joker from batman, she's just flat out fugly!
trouble

Somerset, KY

#9 Aug 16, 2010
uh oh looks like Daddy got ahold of the news,and daddys got money i really feel sorry for whoever made the topic,get ready for court.my opinion i wouldnt even comment on this topic her daddys got money and whatever katie wants,katie gets,so i hope you got money when they sue you.
Erica

Brownsville, TN

#10 Aug 16, 2010
trouble wrote:
uh oh looks like Daddy got ahold of the news,and daddys got money i really feel sorry for whoever made the topic,get ready for court.my opinion i wouldnt even comment on this topic her daddys got money and whatever katie wants,katie gets,so i hope you got money when they sue you.
I don't think I even know Katie to say anything bad about her!I didn't start the topic..I just posted my opinion which is my right, I'm happy for Kenny and Katie! Read what I posted! I said I'm happy he left Felisha and I hope she doesn't cause problems for Kenny and Katie! Sue if you want I don't care, cause you can't take away my right to my opinion! You must think I'm stupid, I know you can't sue over what I posted and it would break a millionaire trying to sue topix....the state of Kentucky tried to sue already and didn't get anywhere, what makes you so special!
trouble

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 16, 2010
first off i wasnt talking about you and yea i know someone that has alrady sued someone over topixs im talking to the person who made this topic.
i know this

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2010
yes she had a baby girl i guess you could say a target baby mommy's baby daddy's maybe than God it don't look like her!!
i know this

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 17, 2010
thank God she don't look like her.
Erica

Brownsville, TN

#14 Aug 17, 2010
i know this wrote:
yes she had a baby girl i guess you could say a target baby mommy's baby daddy's maybe than God it don't look like her!!
LOL...Well...I have to agree with you, you're right on that! When did she have her? I haven't seen her since she moved from Yoakum, she moved maybe two months before my friend moved from there. I feel sorry for whoever the daddy is...he got to put up with her all in his face for the next 18 years! I can't stand her...she told so many lies and stabbed so many people in the back, she was never good to Kenny and I'm glad he found someone better! I know so much stuff on that girl it aint funny (most while she was with Kenny)!
the truth

Somerset, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2010
well that baby isnt kennys the truth come out,she was four weeks prego. when kenny come back she didnt know how to pull it off so she lied and said the baby was a premie so kenny wouldnt think anything of it,they got back in the middle of july she had the baby in march do the math and the baby was healthy(FULLY DEVELOPED,AND FULL TERM)shes even spreeding rumors about kennys soon to be wife,saying shes slepted with over 20 guys and that she is a prostitute witch is bull$hit,and that she is suppose to be stalking them,to me a whore is someone who doesnt know who there child belongs to..hummmmmm.and I know all of this to be fact.Katie is a good person and good to kenny,they make a good couple,its like their made for each other,she doesnt make him watch her kids while she looks for her x's to screw him,you know like a whore would do.
Erica

Brownsville, TN

#16 Aug 18, 2010
I don't doubt Katie is a good person...I told you Felisha likes to lie! So who all is she blaming the baby on? She prolly don't even know! I'm glad the baby is healthy, she can't help how her mom is!
Katie and Kenny aren't the only people she has stalked and tried to cause problems for, the are more...I'll call my friend tonight when she gets home from work and find out what their names are if you want me to! She lied on my friend when they lived up Yoakum, she was nice to her face and then told all kinds of lies on her behind her back! Kenny prolly knows who I'm talking about! Kenny needs to get a DNA test done and when it comes back not his he can go to court and make her leave them alone! Tell Katie to just ignore Felisha if she can cause if Felisha knows she is getting to her she will keep on! I wish Katie and Kenny the best...I hope Felisha leaves them alone!
the truth

Somerset, KY

#17 Aug 18, 2010
o believe me when katie heard all the lies shes said about her she laughed it off and said well if shes talkin bout me shes letting someone else rest.
Erica

Brownsville, TN

#18 Aug 18, 2010
No doubt. I don't think I even know Katie but I feel bad that her and Kenny have to go through this mess! What is her last name? I haven't talked to my friend yet but I'll find out some stuff if I can to help Katie and Kenny!
i know

Somerset, KY

#19 Aug 19, 2010
partin,and yea if you can find out anything let me know thanks,if you go to her myspace you can see what she looks like its under kaitlin partin.
Erica

Brownsville, TN

#20 Aug 19, 2010
Let me make sure I have the right one... it shows a pic of her and Kenny and she is blonde, do I have the right one? I'll have my friend contact her through myspace that way too much info won't be displayed on here if thats okay? She is very pretty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Martin has resigned 2 hr george 15
Teresa Blanton 5 hr You all are cruel 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
Judge Yoakum 6 hr Unknown Hinson 33
White truck with flashing lights 6 hr Greggie 7
Miranda Wall 6 hr She ugly doe 3
Gary spade 7 hr Steph 2

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages