Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2012
BRENDA

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2012
JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT THIS LOW LIFE STILL DOES NOT WANT TO EARN A LIVING. HE HATES WORK AND ALL HE DOES IS LAY AROUND THE HOUSE, MOOCHING OFF SOMEONE WHO IS SCARED TO KICK HIM OUT OF HER APARTMENT.
LITTLE DAVID EVANS IS EVEN REDICULED BY HIS OWN FATHER. REDICULED SEVERELY, BECAUSE HE HAS ONLY WORKED ABOUT A WEEK IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE, IF YOU WERE TO COUNT THE ONE OR TWO HOURS HE HAS WORKED AT ONE JOB AND COMBINE IT WITH THE ONE OR TWO HOURSS HE HAS WORKED AT ANOTHER.
WHEN HE IS BEING FORCED TO WORK, AND SOMEONE TELLS HIM TO COME IN FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING, HE NORMALLY SAYS HE OVER SLEPT AND COULD NOT MAKE IT. IF SOMEONE BELIEVES THIS, THEY GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE. IF HE GOES IN AT 8:00 AM THE NEXT DAY, BEFORE BREAK TIME, HE IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN. HE HAS QUIT HIS JOB WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ANYONE.
STEPHANIE, THE GIRL HE LIVES WITH NOW. SHE WAS MARRIED TO A WILSON GUY. HE DUMPED HER AFTER HE FOUND OUT SHE WAS STILL SEEING A FORMER BOYFRIEND, LITTLE DAVID'S YOUNGER BROTHER. AND AFTER STEPHANIE GIVING BIRTH TO WILSON'S CHILD.
ALMOST NO TIME HAD PASSED AND STEPHANIE WAS IN THE ARMS OF LITTLE DAVID'S YOUNGER BROTHER ONCE AGAIN. THIS TIME, STEPHANIE GAVE BIRTH TO LITTLE DAVID'S YOUNGER BROTHER'S CHILD.
THEN LITTLE DAVID'S YOUNGER BROTHER WENT TO PRISON AND LITTLE DAVID HIMSELF MOVED IN WITH STEPHANIE. SOON AFTER STEPHANIE GAVE BIRTH TO LITTLE DAVID'S CHILD.
BUT LITTLE DAVID ALREADY HAD TWO SONS FROM THIS OTHER GIRL.
SEE A PATTERN IN THIS.
LITTLE DAVID HAS THREE KIDS, NEVER BEEN MARRIED, MOOCHES OFF ANYONE THAT WILL TAKE HIM IN AND HE LIVES OFF THE WELFARE OF WHO HE CAN MOOCH OFF AT THE CURRENT TIME.
HE USE TO LIVE IN PINNACLE HOMES BUT WAS MADE TO MOVE TO SCHULTZ HEIGHTS. HE IS STILL LAYING AROUND THE HOUSE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IMPROVE HIS LIFE OR STEPHANIE'S LIFE OR THE LIFES OF HIS OWN CHILDREN.
HE IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. THERE MAY BE OTHERS LIKE HIM IN MIDDLESBORO, BUT NO ONE IS AS LAZY AS LITTLE DAVID EVANS.
Andrew

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2012
I remember when Chris was dating that chick. And when I heard about little David getting with her, I thought it was MESSED UP.. like really. You'd get with your younger brothers ex girl while he's in jail ? He wouldn't have don't that shit if Chris wasn't in jail cuz he'd know he'd get that ass kicked more than once.
Michelle

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Evidently no one in Middlesboro know who this Little David. No one except Andrew.

Bean Station
future advisore

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2012
stay far away, even with gloves, from what iv heard he is shooting up now, how he pays for it i dont know???
Wrong

Brownsville, TN

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Is this the David Evan that works at Cracker Barrel, DONT TRUST HIM
Michelle

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 10, 2012
If Little David Evans is working at Cracker Barrell, then this world is coming to an end. For someone that has only worked less than a week in his entire life and he is about 28 years of age now, then something is terribly wrong.

Perhaps he's going to work a few days, then rob the place. Cant be this, because he would not work a few days.

Nope, this could not be him.

Ive heard that he shoots up as well. How he pays for it, well it has to be from the money Stephanie gets from the state.

I heard he also sells drugs for his uncle Taylor.
Michelle

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 10, 2012
If the job at Cracker Barrell consist of just eating there, then its this Little David.

He cant do anything else, except to shoot up.

Now Schultz Heights has to deal with him.
so sorry

Barbourville, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Is this the David Evan that works at Cracker Barrel, DONT TRUST HIM
do not trust old man david evans that hangs out there too, the one that handed that courtney all that loot. He wanted a young chick, no fool like an old fool they say. His wife could do much better than that bike riding creep. old cod is too old to ride now. when a man loses his bird he also loses his head ha ha.
Constance

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Everyone is talking about two David Evans.
There are two in one family,
dont know about the other family.
Little David is about 28 years old
and may have worked two weeks in his entire life.
His father "Big David" lives down in Madisonville, Tennessee. Now he's a worker.
He's in construction.
scott

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2012
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min no 1,376
Pizza Hut. 6 min jhon doe 4
wAnting some fun 27 min boy toy 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min The_Box 130,507
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Dale 151,168
Your opinion 49 min bell county 32
Dr C.A. Moore what's going on with him? 49 min Carol 6
Coaching 14 hr jackets 33
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search