MPD at its best
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the watcher

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Late Saturday night MPD gets a call of a “Drinking Party” on Wilderness Road, lots of underage drinking, drinking and driving exc.

MPD actually shows up and starts doing their jobs. Taking people into custody, towing illegally parks cars…….and then the Chief of Police shows up in his PJ’s with his girlfriend. Jeff Sharp actually starts taking up for the under age kids!! Sends the police away and stops the towing of the cars. Why?????? Well….cause the party was at his girlfriends’ friends house. What a joke more of the typical BS only here in Middlesboro.
Parent Against Alcohol

Smiths Grove, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2011
the watcher wrote:
Late Saturday night MPD gets a call of a “Drinking Party” on Wilderness Road, lots of underage drinking, drinking and driving exc.
MPD actually shows up and starts doing their jobs. Taking people into custody, towing illegally parks cars…….and then the Chief of Police shows up in his PJ’s with his girlfriend. Jeff Sharp actually starts taking up for the under age kids!! Sends the police away and stops the towing of the cars. Why?????? Well….cause the party was at his girlfriends’ friends house. What a joke more of the typical BS only here in Middlesboro.
What's wrong with you Mayor Kelly, can't you do something with this afterhours pajama wearing Chief of Police who makes late-night favortisim runs to help his friends out. Who called him out? Must have been someone with his personal cellphone number. Doubt seriously the shift commander called him on this problem..
Alcohol Against Parent

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2011
It was someone he knew personally and they didn't bother us a bit after that. As soon as the last cop left, we started crushing up pain pills and continued smoking some big ass jays.
zapped

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2011
A few years ago when the Sivley boys had that party MPD kicked the door down& took everyone 2 jail. Why different for the Uhls
Curious George

Tiptonville, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2011
is it true he had a meeting with the officers today? and if so details sounds like he is trying to cover his tracks since big Jim dont call the shots no more
think so

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2011
Yeah big meeting. Must be getting their lies straight.
Pig in a Poke

Smiths Grove, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2011
It is untelling how many complaints from the public Big Jim covered up from the council and the former Mayor. What was the big ego for him to come out in his pj's. Wanting to bring his girlfriend to the action, what's up with that? Show off the inner-ego and be the realman that he thinks he is/was or wanted to be, but couldn't in hi prior relationships...
Camera man

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2011
I know whats going on and every one will have their day!!!!!
sounds

Toledo, OH

#9 Mar 28, 2011
Sounds like he was drunk & showed up 2 the party himself. That's why he acted so bad. Drink the booze you lose.
sounds

Toledo, OH

#10 Mar 28, 2011
Was little Jimmy at this party 2?
Pig in a Poke

Smiths Grove, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2011
Camera man wrote:
I know whats going on and every one will have their day!!!!!
Yes, today is my day. The camera eye is on you, dude.
Hog jaw

Detroit, MI

#12 Mar 28, 2011
Was he in the black ranger?
Friends

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2011
Uhls have lots of friends. Ed myers, Benny spurlock, judge Yoakum, Petie Gilbert, etc etc. I see Benny Spurlock dad with Mr. Uhl often.
Parent

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2011
Mayor Kelley needs to commend Chief Sharp. these posters don't know the straight story. Stop trying to deflect your bad behavior onto the Chief. One officer was out of control. Made me come out for my car and then made threats for me to pay them to drive my own car. A friend offered to move my car but the officer blocked the drive and refused. This isn't about the chief, his girlfriend, or what he wears. I wished I had still been there when the chief arrived to speak my mind about the chip on his shoulder officer that was running the show.
jon

Dyer, TN

#15 Mar 28, 2011
Friends wrote:
Uhls have lots of friends. Ed myers, Benny spurlock, judge Yoakum, Petie Gilbert, etc etc. I see Benny Spurlock dad with Mr. Uhl often.
is this Chris Uhl we are talking about? Is this where the party was at? Well, if so...the police needs to go in that garage and see what he's doing illegal. Burning DVDs and saleing them from his home and saleing God knows what else in that garage.
Curious

Dexter, MO

#16 Mar 28, 2011
Who's the police chefs girlfriend. Thought he was married
Pig in a Poke

Smiths Grove, KY

#17 Mar 28, 2011
Parent wrote:
Mayor Kelley needs to commend Chief Sharp. these posters don't know the straight story. Stop trying to deflect your bad behavior onto the Chief. One officer was out of control. Made me come out for my car and then made threats for me to pay them to drive my own car. A friend offered to move my car but the officer blocked the drive and refused. This isn't about the chief, his girlfriend, or what he wears. I wished I had still been there when the chief arrived to speak my mind about the chip on his shoulder officer that was running the show.
Sounds like you were intoxicated, would not let you drive your car, you sure you remember exactly what happened. Kind of strange for the chief to come out on a wild party call,(in his pj's, with his girlfriend and why was she in a police vehicle?) Maybe it is about the Chief (girlfriend in a city vehicle and special protection). Yes everybody wants to hear a drunks opinion..
Old news

United States

#18 Mar 28, 2011
Where have you been? That's old news! You must be new to topix....and Middlesboro.
Pickle

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2011
Pig in a Poke wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you were intoxicated, would not let you drive your car, you sure you remember exactly what happened. Kind of strange for the chief to come out on a wild party call,(in his pj's, with his girlfriend and why was she in a police vehicle?) Maybe it is about the Chief (girlfriend in a city vehicle and special protection). Yes everybody wants to hear a drunks opinion..
Does that Ranger Truck belong to the city?
FUNNY STUFF

Brownsville, TN

#20 Mar 28, 2011
This is all too funny... I was reading this just browsing topix around KY and Basketball. You people are so lame.. We have drug wars drive buys and all kinds of serious crimes here. And you redneck hicks are talking about Underage Drinking and bad police chiefs, WHOOOO that is serious stuff. You people are retarded dumb hicks with nothing better to do than set around on there computers and draw your SSI checks and listen to the latest gossip. Find something better to do with your life like get a Job.. Too Funny come here to the big city and see all the crimes,,, MY gosh then you would never leave your computers you would be 24/7 listing new threads.. LMAO... Get a life retards. Only thing you got that is any good is your Basketball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 157,856
Brandon Marsee Carlena 4 hr Friend 3
Jessie Goins what happened 5 hr Agreed 45
Middlesboro Cops gone wild!! (Dec '08) 6 hr Truther 212
Seriously-Are there any DESCENT Women in the TR... 7 hr Your Turn 9
Michael Drake baby on the way 7 hr Hood girl 3
Whats Chad Shannon doing these days????? 8 hr hes a jerk 31

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages