You know who I am

Columbus, NC

#240 Mar 22, 2012
Y'all are awful. Your criticizing a woman for liking bingo too much and because you dont win. Ever play powerball? It's all chance there is no way they can "Hotwire" a computer to bingo everytime. Why are y'all hiding behind the computer like little bitches? Are we in high school? Feel free to walk right up to her table and ask her any questions so you don't have to "guess" at her occupation. I know some of these words are out of your vocabulary so I will repeat so your dumbass can read it, stop being pussys.

Sincerely,

I watch you all
moody

White Pine, TN

#241 Mar 23, 2012
EVERBODY KNOWS WHAT SHE DOES FOR A JOB AND YES I DO THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH WHAT HERE MOTHER IS IN TROUBLE FOR AND SHE DOES RUN AROUND AT THE POKER HOUSES THINKING SHE IS IT I PLAY EVER NOW AND THEN IT WILL ALL SHOW BEFORE LONG YOU MY GET BUY FOR A LITTLE BIT BUT BUT IT COMES BACK TO BIT YOU IN THE BUTT SO HAVE FUN BEING AS LONG AS YOU CAN I WANT LAST LONG!!!!
pokerplayer

White Pine, TN

#242 Mar 23, 2012
well i guess thinks will be same at bingo as evernight that aint making any changes to make it fair to all i think people should just let all ones come in play all those computers play againist there selfs and everbody else leave and play somewhere else then maybe they would make some changes!
You know who I am

Shelby, NC

#243 Mar 23, 2012
Your just so dumb bitch who is pissed because she's losing. You know what the difference between you and me is? I'm not hiding behind a computer screen. I'm Wanda's son. I'm not afraid to admit who I am. You act as though you know her better than she knows herself. Yes, her mom is and has been in trouble for drugs but that doesn't mean she is going to cut all communication off! You cant justify that she sells drugs just because her mother does. She is 10 times more honest than you will ever be. Obviously you can post on her as much as you like but just remember I will probably burn you like I did on this post so don't embarrass yourself by putting your name on here cause if you do it will only cause more trouble on you.
pokerplayer

White Pine, TN

#244 Mar 23, 2012
I guess you just dont know how dam smart i am you no its not just one person talking it is everbody and you no i aint no pissed off bitch you see your mother has her own mother selling drugs for her she will get caught it last forever and she dont look to honest yo me in there evernight seeing her win is bullshit and you no what she is the talk of the bingo so suck it up it not one talking it the whole bingo
You know who I am

High Point, NC

#245 Mar 24, 2012
I'm gonna first comment on your sentences. I couldn't understand a damn thing you had to say because you couldn't get a full sentence out. Now, you obviously are all knowing and know my mom better than I know her or even better than she knows herself. Just remember gossip isn't always correct whether it's a lot of people speculating or not. So unless you know for a fact or have more proof than hear say keep your damn mouth shut
Crazy

Sheridan, AR

#246 Mar 24, 2012
First off I am Going to Start this Off by Saying that all this Crap is Just Insane! I Go to Bingo Just about Every Night that Wanda is there! and I for one know that there is NO WAY to Cheat! And if U all KNOW SO MUCH! Then you would know that she sure in the Hell Does NOT Win Everynight! I went for a Week Straight and she was there Every night that I was there and for the entire Week She did NOT Win anything at all! But yet she Still got all the computers that she always Does! So IF SHE WAS CHEATING then Umm Dnt U think that out of a Entire Week she would have WON SOMETHING! Yeah I think so! I also think that IF U all want to talk about someone I think that you should Go to her Face and Talk to her, I personally go Up and talk to her all the time! IF you would get to know her and actually talk to her YOU would see that she is a Very Nice person! & U say that she is the "talk of Bingo" LMAO! Like I said I go ALL THE TIME and I have Yet to have Heard ONE single Person talk about her! Soo I guess that YOU Are the ONLY Person that Talks about her Among your Other Friends that like to "Talk Shit" about People Behind their Backs! Wanda Dnt let these People Get to U girl! U are a Good person! and they Just have their OWN Issues or Else they WOULDN'T Be on here talking Crap! Everyone that has their OWN problems or Low Self esteam ALWAYS Wants to make some one else look bad and make the other person the Center Of Attention!! Wanda You know who this is, its the one in the Bath Room that U told to Go to this site to look at all this BS, I didn't Read it all Just what is on this Last Page! and from what I read it's All Bull Crap! Like I said Dnt let them get to you Screw Them! U know that U are Better than them! and they are Pussy's that like to Gossip!
whoops

White Pine, TN

#247 Mar 24, 2012
whatever
Q for you

New Tazewell, TN

#248 Apr 2, 2012
Some one tell me who that gossiping bitch is that is going all over the bingo get news and spreading rumors all over the place. All I think she goes to binmgo is to find out what someone is doing or who is cheating or trying to cheat at the hall. I believe she is brown haired women who likes to be loud and bring attention to herself. does she not know that she is not the center of attention. can some please tell her it is a bingo hall not a gossipiong news paper.
pokerplayer

White Pine, TN

#249 Apr 2, 2012
Its your buddy so wht dont you have a talk with who else would know so much about you and about you all over men and you got to good looking man to take your shit i am single i wonder if it would like a better looking woman that could do wonders for him so i will see you at the pokerhouse!!!

1
Crazy Cat

New Tazewell, TN

#250 Apr 4, 2012
Wow!! someone is starting the devil over there Monday night. By the way pokerplayer, no one said anything about any one being all over men over there but it seems like you are the only one that is considered about other womens men so watch out ladies there is a SINGLE WHORE on the loose. And back to Q for you, I have heard that brown haired women alot. I have set on the other side of the bingo hall and still heard her before. She also seems to know alot about everyone over there too. So words of wisdom, Watch What You Say!!
Homealone 777

Corbin, KY

#251 Apr 4, 2012
You cannot cheat! It's impossible! Notice the cards. It says 72, when there's actually 71! No matter how you count it, it will not come out as the ticket says. There is a few floating hidden numbers that are programed into the ticket printout machine, so it does not matter which computer you get. As soon as you buy the ticket, by it's 5 didgit code that matches the code entered as winning; You've won! Simple as that! When you buy the ticket, you either won or lost! That's why the say ''No that's not a winner'' even though according to the key board, it was! That's what hurts! That's WHY they call off the numbers. That's also why I just leave mine on automatic all the time. Sure! I looked for a secret way! I'm sure everybody has. But that all dried up when I caught them recording numbers. If you come there to win, you will be disappointed unless the Good Lord sees different!
Me O Me

Walland, TN

#252 Apr 4, 2012
i got news for you that lady aint no whore because whores get more and if i was a whore i would be all over men in those pokerhouses that i go to and see some of the women in there hanging all over them men and i dont see the lady that talks loud at any off the poker houses so i dont think that is her there is something going on in the yellow building so you can say what you want they will find out soon whats going on in there and i hope they close the doors you no alot of people talk its not just one talking its over half the hall talking and that little fat woman that here sister worked in there is the one spreading the romers so i guess she is the single one in there you women must look out for because there aint a dam man in there that i would want to take home with me without a paper bag so put that in your pipe and smoke it and i do think thatcaller is getting his pockets padded and you no who i am talking about they got rid of two of the best runners the sisters they were good people but i guess you got to kiss Peggys ass to stay and i got news for you i would not kiss nobodys ass to get alone with them so have fun lossing your money because the same ones win everynight and buy the way the lord doesnt belevie in gambling you should read the bible thats the book for you!!!!!!!!
Q for you

New Tazewell, TN

#253 Apr 5, 2012
well iwent to bingo Tuesday night and i heard that loud lene at it again. Don't she realize that nobodywants to hear her. i believe she is the one who drives a little white chevy. You can hear her all over the place making a spectale of herself. Also isaw a lot of people winning but no one offer a tip to anyone. I can feel sorry for the runners walking the floor don't you people that win alot of money should apprecriate that they were indirectly responsible for your good fortune of winning some money.
Haha

Middlesboro, KY

#254 Apr 5, 2012
Me O Me wrote:
i got news for you that lady aint no whore because whores get more and if i was a whore i would be all over men in those pokerhouses that i go to and see some of the women in there hanging all over them men and i dont see the lady that talks loud at any off the poker houses so i dont think that is her there is something going on in the yellow building so you can say what you want they will find out soon whats going on in there and i hope they close the doors you no alot of people talk its not just one talking its over half the hall talking and that little fat woman that here sister worked in there is the one spreading the romers so i guess she is the single one in there you women must look out for because there aint a dam man in there that i would want to take home with me without a paper bag so put that in your pipe and smoke it and i do think thatcaller is getting his pockets padded and you no who i am talking about they got rid of two of the best runners the sisters they were good people but i guess you got to kiss Peggys ass to stay and i got news for you i would not kiss nobodys ass to get alone with them so have fun lossing your money because the same ones win everynight and buy the way the lord doesnt belevie in gambling you should read the bible thats the book for you!!!!!!!!
You should call Guiness, for the longest run on sentence in history lol
Haha

Middlesboro, KY

#255 Apr 5, 2012
pokerplayer wrote:
I guess you just dont know how dam smart i am you no its not just one person talking it is everbody and you no i aint no pissed off bitch you see your mother has her own mother selling drugs for her she will get caught it last forever and she dont look to honest yo me in there evernight seeing her win is bullshit and you no what she is the talk of the bingo so suck it up it not one talking it the whole bingo
This is hilarious..you start your rant saying; "I guess you don't know how smart I am". Well, let's take a look..dam is spelled 'damn' no is know, everbody is everybody, I ain't no pissed should be 'I'm not a pissed. Also, your lack of proper grammar and commas made your rant nearly impossible to interpret! Quit going to bingo and use the money for an education.
Haha

Middlesboro, KY

#256 Apr 5, 2012
Me O Me wrote:
i got news for you that lady aint no whore because whores get more and if i was a whore i would be all over men in those pokerhouses that i go to and see some of the women in there hanging all over them men and i dont see the lady that talks loud at any off the poker houses so i dont think that is her there is something going on in the yellow building so you can say what you want they will find out soon whats going on in there and i hope they close the doors you no alot of people talk its not just one talking its over half the hall talking and that little fat woman that here sister worked in there is the one spreading the romers so i guess she is the single one in there you women must look out for because there aint a dam man in there that i would want to take home with me without a paper bag so put that in your pipe and smoke it and i do think thatcaller is getting his pockets padded and you no who i am talking about they got rid of two of the best runners the sisters they were good people but i guess you got to kiss Peggys ass to stay and i got news for you i would not kiss nobodys ass to get alone with them so have fun lossing your money because the same ones win everynight and buy the way the lord doesnt belevie in gambling you should read the bible thats the book for you!!!!!!!!
Let me get this straight. You obviously play bingo and poker on a regular basis yet, you end your post saying; God forbids gambling?! Wow..that's all I can say about that!
Haha

Middlesboro, KY

#257 Apr 5, 2012
Homealone 777 wrote:
You cannot cheat! It's impossible! Notice the cards. It says 72, when there's actually 71! No matter how you count it, it will not come out as the ticket says. There is a few floating hidden numbers that are programed into the ticket printout machine, so it does not matter which computer you get. As soon as you buy the ticket, by it's 5 didgit code that matches the code entered as winning; You've won! Simple as that! When you buy the ticket, you either won or lost! That's why the say ''No that's not a winner'' even though according to the key board, it was! That's what hurts! That's WHY they call off the numbers. That's also why I just leave mine on automatic all the time. Sure! I looked for a secret way! I'm sure everybody has. But that all dried up when I caught them recording numbers. If you come there to win, you will be disappointed unless the Good Lord sees different!
Where did these ideas come from? You are not even close as to how it works. What do you mean by them saying 'its not a winner, even though the key board says it was? The computers nor the tickets printed, have anything to do with winning! It's all about what is called from the machine at a given time. Just like the lottery..you don't have the winning ticket until those numbers are called. There are numerous factors to determine a winner!
Haha

Middlesboro, KY

#258 Apr 5, 2012
Me O Me wrote:
i got news for you that lady aint no whore because whores get more and if i was a whore i would be all over men in those pokerhouses that i go to and see some of the women in there hanging all over them men and i dont see the lady that talks loud at any off the poker houses so i dont think that is her there is something going on in the yellow building so you can say what you want they will find out soon whats going on in there and i hope they close the doors you no alot of people talk its not just one talking its over half the hall talking and that little fat woman that here sister worked in there is the one spreading the romers so i guess she is the single one in there you women must look out for because there aint a dam man in there that i would want to take home with me without a paper bag so put that in your pipe and smoke it and i do think thatcaller is getting his pockets padded and you no who i am talking about they got rid of two of the best runners the sisters they were good people but i guess you got to kiss Peggys ass to stay and i got news for you i would not kiss nobodys ass to get alone with them so have fun lossing your money because the same ones win everynight and buy the way the lord doesnt belevie in gambling you should read the bible thats the book for you!!!!!!!!
Question, why do you get on here using a different name each time? I have noticed at least 5different names! Do you think no one will realize that its the same person lol? Same exact run on sentences..same exact spelling of certain words..same exact grammar and stupidity!

Lesson one: roll=row
Lesson two: there=their
Lesson three: lossing=losing
Lesson concluded for the day.
Me O Me

Dandridge, TN

#259 Apr 5, 2012
Well i guess i was to crewed up when i was on here but i want you to i see whats going on in that hall everynight because i am their evernight and i am not a loud person so you must have me messed up with someone else the same ones win evernight if i did"nt for winning on pulltabs i would not play at all i no it is luck but the same dam people can"t win evernight so whatever when turn around you look me right in the face everynight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 130,992
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min Rand and Mitch 4,357
Boob jobs 1 hr Tell me 39
Prostitutes 1 hr Trucked Right On 19
Attention Bill Taylor 1 hr Possum 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Birds 81,630
South Side Scum 5 hr itiswhatitis 29
Who is the pretty red head ? 6 hr Learning too late 9
•••
Middlesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••