Next Last
rj-kj

Tomahawk, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2008
be honest
lol

Dyer, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2008
I think Tiffany is a really great person.She has two wonderul children whom you can tell she loves very much. My family loves her and her sister Veronica. My little girl loves to play with their children,she cries when they leave. Both Tiffany and Veronia have done a fine job raising their children. To be honest I love them both to death,they are really good people and really good friends. If anyone says anything bad about either of them don't believe it, it's probably someone that's just jealous of them. Tiffany is great, she has a really out going attitude and shes fun to be around,always makes me laugh.
ChildHoodFriend

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2008
Once agian Y U putting there names up here for???
lisa_k

Pineville, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2008
I think she is one of the biggest coke whores in m'boro! she dont deserve to have her kids the way she sluts around and snorts that cocaine up her nose and its untelling what else.

And its untelling what the hell kind of STD'S she has...I know it was going around a while back that she was like HIV positive.

Any woman whos man knows her or talks to her you better watch him because she will sleep with him first chance she gets! and then you will end up getting whatever the hell she has.

One more coke/pill whore junkie in middlesboro thats gonna end up having social services take her kids and end up either dead or in jail.

...check out the corners you will prolly find her there giving head for crack. HAHAHAHA
A Diary

Mayfield, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2008
What the hell!!!!!! I've never seen Tiffany on any corner giving head for crack, she keeps and always has kept a roof over her and her baby's heads. When you see her you also see them with her unless thy are with a family member, so what is the problem?? If she is sleeping with your man then it's because you are not giving him what he needs, you can't blame her for that; especially if he approaches her and doesn't let her know that he is married or has a woman. To my knowledge Tiff has only been in jail once and it was not because of drugs,and as far as testing positive for HIV, I would have to ask someone that she has been with for years, I'm sure he would know. So if snorting coke is what she is doing and still getting all that she does then I say; Do the damn thing! She is a very independent young lady and I know cause I'm very, very close to the family, so check your resourses and your man then come back.
Rebel Chic

South Fulton, TN

#6 Nov 20, 2008
I think Tiffany is a sweet and beutiful girl. And she always has her kids! Talk about someone else for a chance that deserves to be talked about! I don't eva see some peeps name on here that really is f**ked up in da head!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2008
lisa_k wrote:
I think she is one of the biggest coke whores in m'boro! she dont deserve to have her kids the way she sluts around and snorts that cocaine up her nose and its untelling what else.
And its untelling what the hell kind of STD'S she has...I know it was going around a while back that she was like HIV positive.
Any woman whos man knows her or talks to her you better watch him because she will sleep with him first chance she gets! and then you will end up getting whatever the hell she has.
One more coke/pill whore junkie in middlesboro thats gonna end up having social services take her kids and end up either dead or in jail.
...check out the corners you will prolly find her there giving head for crack. HAHAHAHA
I don't know who you are but you need to mind your own business and worry about yourself b4 you start pointing fingers for one my sister is not on no crack and for two she does right by her kids and everyone knows this that does know her she has her kids 24 7 unlike most women and young teen mammas roun' here and she has her own man to worry about why you think she needs yours or someone elses cause she don't she is very independent she don't do no more than the average right women around here she goes to church and I could go on and on again but we ain't got time for dramatized individuals that don't have anything better to do but start trouble and slander out ppl's names cause of stuff that they think they know or might have heard and as far as STD's uhh wrong I know cause I am her sister and am around her just about 24-7 and I guess what ever you say she does I guess I get involved to since I am round her like prolly 24-7 like I said so boo
ChildHoodFriend

Georgetown, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2008
Don't worry about Her Lisa_k is just a jealous girl obviously!
Yo Bo

Hazard, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2008
Yo dawg...my baby in the bed...gotta say I saw this girl Tiffany Flanary lookin like her ole man, I'm thinkin damn!!!!! You know they be lookin alike ha ha...I can't be seein yo old man in dat face, like somethin gonna run up and bite me man...kill me man...just fer lookin...my baby gettin up...nuttin but peace.
A Diary

Mayfield, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2008
Yo BO!!!!!!!!!! Who in the hell do you think her old man is? Since you say she looks like her ole man? Also; Tiff has a man, she does not need any of yours, a man that takes damn good care of her and her kids. How many of you b*tches can say that?
Joe

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2008
Can we say, RAT?

She is on drugs and snitched on 2 people that I know of for a FACT a while back. One is out of jail and the other is still in.
lisa_k

Pineville, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2008
Joe wrote:
Can we say, RAT?
She is on drugs and snitched on 2 people that I know of for a FACT a while back. One is out of jail and the other is still in.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

....need I say more?
lol

Dyer, TN

#13 Nov 21, 2008
I don't care what anyone else says I know for a fact Tiffany is a good person and a terrific mother. She watches and worries over those kids 24/7. If she has so much time to be on coke then why is she always at her families. Tiffany always has her kids with her and they are always clean and nicely dressed.I don't take up for someone unless they deserve it and she does. I knew when I seen her name on here someone would be jealous and start something. Tiffany just wants the best for her kids and I think she's doing a fine job, and whatever you have to say bad about her keep it to yourself. I know she's a good person and a great mom and I don't care what you're opinion is
concerned

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2008
She's the one who ratted on me and I spent 1 yr in jail, which I deserved to be in jail, but what urks me is someone just as cracked out as I was and her screwing anything coming thru the door just to get a "hit" ratting just to save her ass. Oh Well THANK YOU TIFFANY because of you I am sober today. While sitting in jail I realized I didn't Like Jail, so I straightened Up. I hope you do the same, for your kids sake. Give up the ratting though, that's just wrong. It goes way back to Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Treat your STD's, be a good mom, and leave all that stupid crap alone, it ain't gonna take you nowhere

Since: Nov 08

Pineville, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2008
I think you all should leave Tiffany alone, as you can tell from what EVERYONE has said she is a very sweet person and a great mother. And I might not know her as good now as I did cause I used to go to school with her but havent seen her around alot since then but I do know I seen her not too long ago and she definetly didnt look "cracked out" to me. Hell if you call what she looks like being 'cracked out' then maybe I should try it lol, cause she looked beautiful and her kids always look all dressed up and are as cute as can be!

You all need to slander someones name who REALLY needs it, someone who is REALLY a deadbeat mom and a 'crackhead' because from what I know and have seen Tiffany definetly isnt either of those things.

PAY NO MIND TO THEM TIFFANY! and dont let them people get to you, they are obviously just jealous of you.
mee

Clarksville, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2008
i think she is koo...
A Diary

Mayfield, KY

#17 Nov 22, 2008
Tiffany, if you want to find out who started all this , all you have to do is ckick on the message and search for the ip number and it will give you the address from which everyone came. Holla back!
GOO

Dyer, TN

#18 Nov 22, 2008
I think she is one of the best people I have ever
meet,.From what ive seen,she is a good mother,a
good friend,and a good person all together.
I think who ever is talking shit about her really
dont know her,or is jealous of her.
I think the world of ya Tittany
warrior

Mayfield, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2008
I heard she is the number one rat... Idn.. Just what Ive heard
Concerned

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2008
Well let me first of all tell all of you something that think you know everything and don't know much obiviously.

Jealiously is a sickness:
Second the bible says judge yea not for you will be judged by the same judge , He also loves to love yea one another and thats not what going on here and you all are gonna Bust Hell wide open and thats the TRUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Beth N 151,873
Mboro football Whitley game 1 hr Which Way Is Up 14
does anybody know ms.kathye greene's whereabout? 2 hr bigcatch 27
j bowling and d bowling 2 hr Right 2
Kacee barnes 3 hr Trey 12
Mama rains passed 4 hr Great lady 2
Joni hembree 4 hr white girl Joni 1

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages