Why are people so jealous of Crystal ...

Why are people so jealous of Crystal Shackelford

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Kitty

White House, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2012
It makes me sick how you bunch of fat pigs and wanna bes are so jealous of Crystal. Just because she is beautiful and has a wonderful rich man crazy about her. Keep on with your hatin, she has it all!!!!!
a guy

Dexter, MO

#2 Jan 28, 2012
some of us are jealous of him!
what i wouldn't do in one night with her! mmm hmm
DDGASRUNSOUT

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2012
When did being crossed eyed and fake become so hot? She might be a size 4 and DD, thanks to another ex, but what the else does she have? HMMM Old men that like to have arm candy. When that well dries up she'll move on. She needs to make sure she puts some in the bank because when she gets old and saggy, what is she going to use then?
Kitty

White House, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2012
DDGASRUNSOUT wrote:
When did being crossed eyed and fake become so hot? She might be a size 4 and DD, thanks to another ex, but what the else does she have? HMMM Old men that like to have arm candy. When that well dries up she'll move on. She needs to make sure she puts some in the bank because when she gets old and saggy, what is she going to use then?
Why do you care so much? Did she steal your man? Are you a fat pig jealous of the way she looks? You sound like a psycho stalker who is so jealous of what Crystal has that its eatin you up inside!
kicks

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2012
wow....i read this thread and had a flashback to grade shcool. seriously...i could hear "omg shes fat" "did u see what she had on" "i cant believe he likes her.. i saw her kissing so&so". if your and adult with a healthy life and mind why care what she does as long as she isnt hurting you? why care if she dates older men? why stress out because shes a size four... and why in the flip would you be so nosey as to even have this sort of information, someone even mentioned her bra size....good grief. do i know her,, yes,, is she someone i consider a friend? no, but shes not my enemy either. she is somewhere along the lines of unimportance to me. do i know about the strip bars, yes but i dont care, as long as its not my rear sliding down the poles in front of strange and familiar drunk men i dont have a problem with it. it just simply amazes me that some people refuse to grow up and leave grade school behind (no matter the age). if you dislike her fine but it would definetly help your own self and public appearance to "get over it" and have some self respect because this green eyed monster is a ugly something to witness
Nunya

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2012
OMG!!! This slut has gotten enough attention...get real
FUNNY

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Jan 29, 2012
BBBAHHHAHAAHHA It's all laughable. She's like a comic book character and you just have to laugh at it. Jealous, nah, just known her since she was a child, and kind of never thought she would turn out so shallow. All you can say is, "Bless her heart".
boobs

Parksville, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2012
Whats that saying.. " beauty is in the eye of the beholder".. and im pretty sure her old man wears glasses. enough said!
So Funny

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2012
Come on people think about it!! I knew from the title of this thread that Crystal started this thread. So sad.
lips

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2012
I think she looks strange. What has she done to her lips?
Johnny

Wilson, NC

#13 Sep 13, 2012
Crystal Shackelford is more than one person. She is a friend, a lover, a grower, a shower, a great cook, and an even better pilot. Someday we shall bring our finest livestock trembling before her judgment.
bless her heart

Fulton, KY

#14 Sep 14, 2012
She is just starved for attention.... somebody please give her a compliment before she breaks down... lol
seriously

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Are you f*cking she is fat!! She post all these pics in bikinis with these older women when HAVE had children and theyre bodies look WAY better than hers!!! And please she is not pretty!!! But whatever helps y'all sleep at night.
MISS ALABAMA

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2012
ALABAMA MUST BE REAL BORING IF SHE HAS TO GET ON HERE TO START THESE POSTS UP ABOUT HER AGAIN. POOR THING, TOTALLY HELPLESS! MAYBE IF SHE EVER DID ANYTHING FOR HERSELF, SHE MIGHT FOND THAT SHE CAN BE HAPPIER THAN DEPENDING ON THESE UNATTRACTIVE MEN FOR EVERYTHING! BLESS HER HEART, SHE IS BY NO MEANS A BEAUTY AND SKINNY. BUT LET'S ALL TELL HER HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHY SHE STARTED THIS ANYWAY. ALL THOSE HORSE TEETH AND GUMS IS ALL YOU SEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doncaster ave 11 min rip 6
Chelsey hayword singel? 1 hr loc 1
Stolen Weed up one queensbury 1 hr Sophie Hawkins 1
thin girl's (Mar '15) 1 hr Back alley Salley 12
Rats 2 hr kayla 71
MBORO Sch Brd Must GO! 2 hr Coach Martin 54
Clowns on the loose. 2 hr Be Smart 38
Meth bust 4 hr Feds 9

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web