SINCERELY CONCERNED

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Does anyone one where he is? Is he out of the hospital?, Is he in rehab? Is he in a nursing home? What I would really like to hear is that he is home and doing well. Due to my circumstances right now I just can't go and drive by his house. I pray often that he is doing o.k. If anybody knows anything about him please let me know. I am very serious and was out of town when all this tragedy struck, so I haven't been able to find him anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to anyone that will try to help me.

I am very sincere about finding him and getting in touch with him. thanks again.
just an old friend very worried!!!!!!!!!!
wondering

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2010
There was another post on here about him a week or so ago stating that he is in a nursing home in Louisville. Type in his name at the top of topix and see if it comes up.
SINCERELY CONCERNED

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2010
Thank You, Do you know if anybody is staying with him, or if he is going to try to be moved closer to home? Maybe these places around here don't have skilled units capable enough of taking care of him. I sure do wish the best for him. This is such a TRAGEDY, to such a GOOD MAN. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
wondering

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2010
this was on another post in Jan.
SINCERELY CONCERNED wrote:
Thank You, Do you know if anybody is staying with him, or if he is going to try to be moved closer to home? Maybe these places around here don't have skilled units capable enough of taking care of him. I sure do wish the best for him. This is such a TRAGEDY, to such a GOOD MAN. THANKS AGAYes he is and would you believe that this man everyone said they love has been there since Oct. and now is Louisville and has been there for over a month alone. He is paralyzed and cannot move his arms or hands, everyone who said they cared needs to think of the things he has done for them. He lies there day in and out, can't turn the t.v. on answer a phone or ask for help. His daughter has ask several people to take her to her dad, and finally someone who didn't give excuses why not, but yes I can. He has no cards, and he cried when someone finally showed up to see him. Put yourself in his shoes and his kids shoes. He can't eat food, breath on his on or anything and all the good things he has done for so many has made me proud of all of those who really care about this good man. Shame on all of his friends, for lack of a descent term. Alone like that is so cold and cruel. When he helped you get a job or elected or worked on your houses or got you an apartment, do you think of him now. Apparently not. He is Louisville Kindred Hosp. Can you send a card at least, that would only cost a couples dollars. Do you love him that much. Think about alone and no way at all to turn on the tv, move, call his kids, and no one shows up to see you at all. and You're paralyzed from the neck down. We've got some real Christain and loving good friends around don't we. What a tradgedy this man has went through at least he can sit and wonder what the good people that love him are doing and how long will it be since the months that he hasn't seen anyone but one daughter and a brother since Oct. but no one else except a friend that went last night and took his daughter to him. Maybe she can brush his hair or talk to him to kill the loneliness he has to feel and the abandonment from all of his said friends. He looked so sad, but then cried because someone showed up to see him. He deserves better and anyone who knew or knows him knows it. How dare you all who said "oh I care"
angel
Pineville, KY
IN!!!!!
SINCERELY CONCERNED

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2010
since I started this post I have actually talked with Doug. He said he would be home in about 5 weeks, that his house is being fixed with ramps and other things to accomodate him. He sounded weak and his spirits seemed to be very low. I guess he has alot of adjusting to do, losing a wife then your ability to move on your own would not be easy issues to deal with all at once. All we can do is pray for him and offer our support to him when he gets back home. He is such a good man, and I guess this is just part of a bigger plan for him on this earth. GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM IN OUR PRAYERS!!!!!
megan king

Harrogate, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2010
if ur his friend nd wanna kno about em u should kno that house number try callin it insted of gettin on this website askin ppl that dont kno shit
sincerely concerned

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2010
I WAS NOT BEING DISRESPECTFUL, I was concerned and couldn't find anything out. I don't think I've caused him any harm. Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings. WON'T ASK ABOUT HIM ON HERE AGAIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becca prater, Arlene Brown and Violet hale (Dixon) 50 min MayorJ 1
bcdc jail 2 hr Agenda finder 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr umoron 151,737
shoffners 3 hr Mind yours 2
Any Word on Super Cop Bear on Drug Charges ? 3 hr Breezy31 31
Who did it? 3 hr Terry raines 8
Lookin for a third! 3 hr Threesome4Him 1

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages