Which Doctor contribute the most to p...

Which Doctor contribute the most to pill heads?

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chef Boy-R-D

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2008
Let us see which doctor is helping put drugs on our streets so our people suffer while the doctor gets rich
Jack

Dyer, TN

#2 Dec 3, 2008
Dr. Lovie Stallworth
ladida

Waycross, GA

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Dr. Bechtel @ Claiborne County ER used to, but I think they put a stop to it. Everytime Dr. B worked, the pillheads were filling the ER.
WhatWhat

Pineville, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2008
You know what it is not the doctors fault. If the patient does not take their precription the right way then how is it the doctors fault.

I believe on all pain med bottles it says take 1 every so many hours BY MOUTH not BY SNORTING UP OR NOSE OR UP YOUR ARM.

You are completely clueless.
Rebecca

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2008
Dr Smith in Tazewell.
to what what

Waycross, GA

#6 Dec 4, 2008
I see it everyday. It is mostly the doctors because even when they know the patient is abusing the pills they still write them more and more prescriptions every single month. I see it with my own eyes every single month. We are not clueless, but I don't know why they do it.
Anonymous

Clarksville, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2008
they do it to keep addicts coming back for more so doctors get richer and people get poorer.
busybee26

Macon, GA

#8 Dec 4, 2008
Jack wrote:
Dr. Lovie Stallworth
i sure don't believe this one!i think she is a fine doctor who tries 2 get ppl away from drugs and i know her personally, this is untrue!
who

Mayfield, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2008
Think about CA moore

Since: Nov 08

Tazewell, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2008
Jack wrote:
Dr. Lovie Stallworth
I don't believe this either... she's more a pediatrician these days anyway but back when she saw just as many adults she never handed out narcotics
so you know

Anderson, SC

#11 Dec 9, 2008
who wrote:
Think about CA moore
CA Moore is one of the best d*mn doctors in the area. He's a GREAT man!
99% of the people that go to the doctor, lie to get pain medicine prescribed to them. It isn't a Doctor's problem if patients do not take the medication as it is PRESCRIBED!!!! That's something a patient does on their own.
I know how people abuse their medicine... shooting it up, snorting it- I know it isn't prescribed this way.
Leave CA Moore alone- he's a fantastic Doctor!
shouldknow_girli e

Macon, GA

#12 Dec 10, 2008
i agree ca moore is the best doctor and person.
Hannah

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2008
CA is my family and I dont appreciate ANYONE posting negative comments on here about him or any of my family for that matter. How dare you try to ruin our name. If anything, CA is the best doctor in the area hands down. He personally gets to know his patients and takes the time to listen to them in order to take care of their needs and best diagnose them. "Who" im sure the only reason you included my uncle in this category is because he DENIED your sorry tail some pills and your mad. Why dont you try a walk in clinic or something? Im sure they'll be quick to prescribe you something, but as far as CA... well he is WELL educated and will certaintly see through your "back pain" and give you nothing. Oh and p.s. I REALLY doubt you dont even know him, considering you referred to him as "CA", if you knew him well enough to makes such claims then you would have probably put his real name...not his nickname.
so you know

Anderson, SC

#14 Dec 11, 2008
Hannah wrote:
CA is my family and I dont appreciate ANYONE posting negative comments on here about him or any of my family for that matter. How dare you try to ruin our name. If anything, CA is the best doctor in the area hands down. He personally gets to know his patients and takes the time to listen to them in order to take care of their needs and best diagnose them. "Who" im sure the only reason you included my uncle in this category is because he DENIED your sorry tail some pills and your mad. Why dont you try a walk in clinic or something? Im sure they'll be quick to prescribe you something, but as far as CA... well he is WELL educated and will certaintly see through your "back pain" and give you nothing. Oh and p.s. I REALLY doubt you dont even know him, considering you referred to him as "CA", if you knew him well enough to makes such claims then you would have probably put his real name...not his nickname.
hey hannah,
I got pretty upset when I saw someone putting negative comments about CA. I am one of his patients, and I absolutely love that man. He's one of the most kindest, compassionate, and caring people that I've ever met in my life. He sincerely cares about his patients. You're very lucky to have him as an uncle. He's a great person, doctor and friend.
Rest assured those of us that actually go to CA with sincere medical problems- will defend him.

Since: Dec 08

Bolivar, TN

#15 Dec 11, 2008
Wait a minute ppl.You need to get off your morale high horse because most likely 75% of you are just hipocrites.But i have a question and i dont want to hear your judgmental fucking bullshit because you dont know me and wont know what the hell your talking about if u judge me.I have a seriuosly messed up left leg.I have a hard 6 day a week job that is very physical and my leg is giving me alot of trouble.I have been to a few doctors and no one wants to give me the pain medication that i need to help get me through the work day.I guess because im young and young ppl are only just pill heads right? yeah right..so who would be a good doc to go see so i can get the help that i need.
DREAM

Dyer, TN

#16 Dec 11, 2008
who wrote:
Think about CA moore
OH MY! You must be one of the 1000 patients that was discharged from being his patient. I feel for the Dr. he has taken on not only his regular patients but his fathers,Dr.Sivleys,makes his rounds at the resthomes hospital and never gets a free minute to do anything simply because he "CARES" about others unlike you guys! Leave Middlesboro and go to some other country and leave mine.You may have freedom of speech but have you ever heard of slander?If it were not for the HIPPA law your neams would probably be posted on here allowing the entire county to know what meds it is that you take. He saved my life when i was near death and not only is he a excellant Physician he is a compassionate, caring man that will go out of his way to help anybody.
Anonymous

Anderson, SC

#17 Dec 12, 2008
Dr. Moore is a compassionate doctor.
Kathy

Fulton, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2008
yes you all are right Dr.C.A.Moore is a great doctor and a great person but the STAFF he has working for him really sux..Charlie told me to come and see him and he would make sure that I became one of his patient but when I called to get an appointment the B*TCHES that work out front would let me come in and see him..
Charlie was GREAT with my mother and when she got to bad and sick to come to his office he came to her home and saw her and told all the kids just what to expect..and I have the upmost RESPECT for him and his father and always will...but he needs to get rid of the B*TCHES that work for him
who

Mayfield, KY

#19 Dec 12, 2008
Ok now CA is a good I like hem but i know 15 person that get pills from hem and sell them I have RESPECT for hem ok it not the doc its the people he see same of than not all ok i know hem to ok
Chronic pain

Dyer, TN

#20 Dec 12, 2008
So some people are prescribed pain medication but does that always mean that they dont really need it? I imagine people are always pill heads if they are living(existing not living) in chronic pain every day that they live.It is hard not to be able to have a quality of life due to pain belive me I know! God has given me more than 1 chance to live and its bad that we all take our short time here on earth to be so judgemental and critical. Stop wasting time!
Opiates have been around for thousands of years and not every person that takes medication is taking them to get "high".
Merry Christmas to all and for those that are living in chronic pain may God have mercy on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 149,013
Rats 2 hr me3e 22
trial in knoxville is kept quite (Aug '09) 2 hr You are sad 112
Auto Dealerships in Bell County 4 hr Not 4
Elect Chad Shannon for state rep. 87th district 7 hr Bill 54
Anyone know Niesha cloud????? (Apr '10) 9 hr you are worth more 55
Sign 11 hr say a name 4

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages