mark collins (aka) bigin
shit pickle

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2010
what happen to him? knew he had a problem with pills about ten years ago but havent talked or seen him sence.
rest in peace

Dyer, TN

#2 Aug 5, 2010
he'd been in pineville hospital for two weeks with a staff infection and died the day after he was released. autopsy results aren't back. It wasn't drug related. He's been clean for a while
really now

Dyer, TN

#3 Aug 6, 2010
i liked this guy but my brother had recently bought pills off him so he couldnt have been clean
rest in peace

Dyer, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2010
he's been clean for months, so i'm not sure what you mean by "recently"
JUST ME

Murray, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2010
i do not know him. but may GOD be w/him and his whole family,, please RIP !!! just would want the same for any one no matter what the deal was clean or not he has a brother a sister and a mother, a father my heart aches for them all and his friends!!!!
Allen Collins

Brownsville, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2010
I am Marks Father, an this is to Really Now. If you would like to run Mark down,put your name on here an I will be more than glad to let you run your mouth to me in person so man up or shut up.
high school friend

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2010
I'll never understand how people can be so cruel... a family loses a treasured loved one, and people feel the urge to trash talk them. May they never have that done to them in return. I couldn't imagine anything more cruel to have done to you.
I went to high school with Mark. He was one of the funniest, sweetest, and sincerest people that I've ever known. He would do anything to help someone out, he doesn't deserve to be treated with such disrespect.
please

Nashville, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2010
hell the way i look at it is just another drug dealer off the streets, and another wife beater gone. Sad but true. Sorry about the loss tho!
in agreence

Georgetown, KY

#9 Aug 14, 2010
mark was a wife beater....his poor lil wife would run outta the house to get a way from him...you could always hear her scream for help....very sad situation...may God rest hs soul and hopefully, maybe he had time to make peace with the Lord, better late than never.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elect Chad Shannon for state rep. 87th district 3 min Fair Statements 110
Bi sexual girls interested in a 3 way with a guy 8 min Quagmire 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Revisedcode 153,668
Clowns on the loose. 38 min ___Jenny___ 43
MBORO Sch Brd Must GO! 49 min Get out of it 60
lee"s chicken 57 min Lees is OK 12
Cushy Chris 1 hr Brown eye 11
Doncaster ave 14 hr April B 12

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages