19th street hookers
New To Town

Dyer, TN

#1 Mar 20, 2009
So, I'm new to this area. I hear there are supposed to be 19th street hookers. I've never seen anyone walking the streets. It was just funny to hear that. Then again, is there anything else bad on 19th street??

Since: Mar 09

Tazewell, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2009
my ex lives on 19th.. i kinda think hes a hooker.
LOL

Dyer, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2009
There are prostitutes in every town, are you looking to make a purchase? LOL
Mmmmmm

Loveland, OH

#4 Mar 20, 2009
Some of them hang around the railroad tracks and take Mexicans behind the coal cars. Saw this with my own eyes. Little fat blond.
MysteryRyders

AOL

#5 Mar 20, 2009
Or go by Sew Fine there on 19th, ask for Elizabeth and you'll get just what you're looking for... LMAO
Please

Pineville, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2009
This is a old joke in town because years ago 19th street was where all the hookers were located. I am 62 years old and have heard it all of my life.
jessica-nu-gal

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2009
who is that black guy that wears glasses that is always at cumberland market.
Knows 4 sure

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2009
I saw one standing on the coner of 19th and cumberland last night, she was trying to hide behind then big rock pole in front of what use to be flowers from the heart. and the cops pulled right over to her and was checking it out was about 10:00 pm last night.
New To Town

Dyer, TN

#9 Mar 21, 2009
Wow, interesting.... thanks for the replies. NO im not looking, i was just curious what all was on 19th street.
Wish to hear

Beaver, WV

#10 Jan 25, 2010
Would love to meet any hooker new to town
yea

Anderson, SC

#12 Jan 26, 2010
jessica-nu-gal wrote:
nne ur bussiness
whateva

Dyer, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2010
yea wrote:
<quoted text>nne ur bussiness
thank ya
findurownman

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jan 26, 2010
jessica-nu-gal wrote:
dont worry about who he is he is taken. he isnt from here and wouldnt mess with any of the who*es here. his fiance is the most important person in his life, he is completely devoted to her. so stop trying to be a homewrecker and find ur own man.
Oh OK

Murray, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2012
Just look on the corner of 18th and Cumberland. I saw 2 teaching a fat blonde in short shorts the ropes. LMFAO. It was so funny.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 30, 2012
Mystery Ryders.....Shame on you!!!......LOL....Just Kidding.
Lynn Rigney

Scottsburg, IN

#17 Jan 12, 2016
That's the street I work on. I do single men and women as well as newly weds, married or divorced couples. I'm even eyeing some hot teenagers who's 18th birthdays I'm counting down to on my sexy chip'n'dales calendar.
Natalie Green

Scottsburg, IN

#18 Jan 12, 2016
Nikki Holbrook does guys for meth and dirty needles
Liz Barnett

Scottsburg, IN

#19 Jan 12, 2016
I'll do a guy for ten bucks a pop. Or at least a grilled cheese sandwich.
Bobby Conley

Scottsburg, IN

#20 Jan 12, 2016
Are there any good male prostitues that are desperate enough to f*ck my fat, loose mangina?
Moses Bauer

Scottsburg, IN

#21 Jan 12, 2016
Bobby Conley wrote:
Are there any good male prostitues that are desperate enough to f*ck my fat, loose mangina?
I am. Just hit me up on facebook and let me know ahead of time so I can fasten on my strap on and charge up the battery on the electric wheel chair that I stole from Walmart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Niesha cloud????? (Apr '10) 4 min unknown 41
Rats 34 min Stan Saylor 2
mobile home (Jun '12) 51 min Looking 3
Party! 4 hr thatgirl 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
That preacher at firstborn ministry 6 hr Preacher 44
Old junction school...old Middlesboro High School? (Feb '09) 7 hr rookie 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages