Mr Clean

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Heard he's back into pushing his dope again and living out in Happy Hollow Apartments. Just for you pot heads that like to smoke, I heard don't give him your money to run and get your dope because he will never come back with either! But then again, that's what you get for being an addict! PML!!!
just sayin

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 23, 2012
for one pot is not addictive its all in your head (proven fact).It sounds like you may have been one of the people he ripped off considering you were apparently mad enough to put him through topix.. GROW UP and stop spreading rumors about people on the internet it is just pathetic!!
Just addin

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jul 23, 2012
just sayin wrote:
for one pot is not addictive its all in your head (proven fact).It sounds like you may have been one of the people he ripped off considering you were apparently mad enough to put him through topix.. GROW UP and stop spreading rumors about people on the internet it is just pathetic!!
You are smoking your own product. YOUR study was done by pot heads. Check your facts.
Mr Clean

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Ok Einstein, nobody said ANYTHING as to whether pot was addictive or not! And no, I wasn't ripped off but one of my friends were. I don't even smoke pot, but on the other hand, I have nothing against people who do, I think it's very therapeutic actually....and my problem doesn't lie with somebody who deals the drugs, my problem is that he has to be dishonest and steal people's money to support his own habit! HE is the one who is pathetic!! Hope you get ripped off sometime soon, whatever it may be dumb ass!!
pathetic

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2012
You're pathetic Mr Clean. You want to get on here and run your mouth about JJ but I know you won't go up to his face and say it to him cause you're a [email protected] b*tch. If you want to run you're mouth about someone say it to their face so they can stand up for theirself.
Nellie

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
I know someone who was looking for him in Tazewell a while back. But not because he stole from her. She's got a son that's grew up to look like him.
just me

Pineville, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Nellie wrote:
I know someone who was looking for him in Tazewell a while back. But not because he stole from her. She's got a son that's grew up to look like him.
tell her to file dan test. Let the courts find him. To the post say it to the face. U cant if the persin stays hidden
just another chick

Tazewell, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2012
How many kids does he have? I was told about this thread last night. I know the person who posted and the girl who was looking for him. She doesn't want anything from him. She just wanted him to know. JJ came to my house a couple of times to see her way back in the day. I knew he wasn't the best guy then, we always thought he was married, turned out he was even had kids. I think now I'm going to encourage her not to even look for him. That child would be better off never knowing his name.
just me

Pineville, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
unfortunate circumstance, ik him personally. Hes got 3 with one girl. They are 5, 6, 7. Then he does have 1 by a diff girl ik of for fact, shes about 2. These children have been genetically proven his. If he has more I dont know about them.
just another chick

Tazewell, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Hearing those ages for the kids make me question whether we're talking about the same JJ. Or we may be we are and I may know of children you don't. Are you talking about the one who has a sister named Robin?
llol

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2012
I know the JJ Brown that "just me" is talking about. And no he doesn't have a sister named Robin. He is an only child besides his dads ex wifes two kids. Unless one of her kids name is robin, then you are talking about someone else. I know the boys name is phillip and he's about 21 and his sister is older than him. But they're not blood related to JJ.
alrighty

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Not the same guy. The JJ being talked about is or was with a girl named Missy. He also has a few siblings.
Marie

Morristown, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2012
I know for a fact
that JJ Brown
has done it
with some of his family members.
His uncle is his son.
Marie

Morristown, TN

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Sorry,
but i didnt say that right.
His nephew is his son.
just me

Pineville, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2012
The jj this forum is referring to johnny browns son. He has 4 children. Hes been known to sell but u cant be that innocent if u got ripped off by him. Bc u had to be buying from him. I cant stand him but thats beside the point. 2 wrongs do not equal right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 168,996
Alumni Football Game!!! 21 min Teacher at MHS 27
Cash Express 2 hr Rolls Eyes 12
Jackets lose again ! 3 hr Sad 3
guys at shackelford junk yard on the beltline 5 hr Tater muncher 6
Pauline Upton rat!!! 6 hr Whodat 1
Crystal Campbell 11 hr Laugh at them 5

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance