Bill Hayes Letter to the Editor
ohno

Georgetown, KY

#82 Aug 19, 2010
Christopher Cross wrote:
I "heard" the board,superintendendt, administrators, and Bill H. have booked a Loveboat Cruise around the world to bound and report back that the world is round and not flat. How can they afford to do that in this economic crisis? I also hear the buildings are air conditioned!
The buildings are really air conditioned? We can't stand for that! Not in this economic crisis. FIRE THEM FIRE THE ENTIRE BOARD!! Notify The White House, Lets get President Obama involved!
FYI

Harlan, KY

#83 Aug 19, 2010
ohno wrote:
<quoted text>
The buildings are really air conditioned? We can't stand for that! Not in this economic crisis. FIRE THEM FIRE THE ENTIRE BOARD!! Notify The White House, Lets get President Obama involved!
My best friend's cousin's wife's hairdresser said that each board member has a specially made solid gold throne and that they burn $100 bills to light the boardroom for their meetings!! Grab the pitchforks and torches!
ohno

Georgetown, KY

#84 Aug 19, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend's cousin's wife's hairdresser said that each board member has a specially made solid gold throne and that they burn $100 bills to light the boardroom for their meetings!! Grab the pitchforks and torches!
WELL I heard from my best friends husband whom is my lover that his cousin boyfriends neighbor who has a boyfriend that told him that it was once true that the board members were using $100.00 bills to light the boardroom for their meetings, HOWEVER someone started pocketing the $100.00 bills so they could bribe other members of other school districts to come and join the Middlesboro System, How dirty is that? COME ON CALL THE STATE REPRESENTATIVE, MAKE THOSE PICKET SIGNS LETS GET THIS GOING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!
in the know

South Fulton, TN

#85 Aug 20, 2010
You are a F ucking idot
miner

Ripley, TN

#86 Aug 20, 2010
Bill Hayes is one sexy mofo
Wilson

Richmond, KY

#87 Aug 20, 2010
Would someone please copy and paste the article you are referring to. Thanks.
unknown

New Tazewell, TN

#88 Aug 21, 2010
who cares wrote:
insted of worrying about the school noard why dosent he try to get something done about the corrupt police dept. in middlesboro? police here think they are gods and are more dirty than the people they arrest.if they did random drug tests on them,at least half of them would be fired.
I will say amen to that. Cops here are as crooked as all get out! You know they have to put their pants on everyday just like us, they are no different. However the MPD is less than satisfactory. Protect, Serve & to be a pillar of the community comes very far from being anything like the law-enforcement around this area. I have to say with all honesty, it is a bigger issue than people seem to comprehend!
ohno

Georgetown, KY

#89 Aug 21, 2010
in the know wrote:
You are a F ucking idot
Are you one of the board members? You must be to know the information you have quoted! I am pretty sure you misspelled idiot,so my question to you is, Am I the only idiot or is "idot" a new word?
LMAO

Tazewell, TN

#90 Aug 22, 2010
Exactly a spelling bee! That's so ON topic!
Funny

United States

#91 Aug 22, 2010
Steve, you are a pathetic excuse of a man. Ginger, you are just sad, and bill, everyone knows what you are. Steve, you are lucky to even have a job or a marriage. You cheat on your wife, i know this personally! So obviously you know who this is. But instead of crying about not getting what you wanted, use that effort to improve yourself. Ginger is a good woman to you and then you treat her that way. Obviously she is defending you. Bill hayes, grow up. Why dont you find another town where the women dress nice and have pretty hair. Your time is coming along with steves. Why dont you two go get a hotel room and take your aggression out on each other!
Haha

United States

#92 Aug 22, 2010
I agree! They are both sad individuals. Instead of bashing the school systems, where cheater works, spend your time doing something else. Everyone knows that steve didnt and doesnt deserve the supers job. Otherwise he would have it. Hahaha. Go to another school! Baldy, go do something honorable, prob dont know what that means, so go do something good, like jump off a cliff
Umm

New Tazewell, TN

#93 Aug 22, 2010
Haha wrote:
I agree! They are both sad individuals. Instead of bashing the school systems, where cheater works, spend your time doing something else. Everyone knows that steve didnt and doesnt deserve the supers job. Otherwise he would have it. Hahaha. Go to another school! Baldy, go do something honorable, prob dont know what that means, so go do something good, like jump off a cliff
Someone a bit jealous?
Haha

United States

#94 Aug 23, 2010
Jealous of what? There isnt anything to be jealous of, Steve nor baldy. Neither of them have anything or done anything anyone would be jealous of. Both are losers and sad individuals. Obviously steve isnt good enough to run school and baldy, well he is just bald, he has to take advantage of broken down girls to get a piece of a$$. So if that seems to you, that im jealous, well then i guess you need to go look up jealous in dictionary. Good luck
Heart

United States

#95 Aug 23, 2010
Albert York is even sexier than Bill Hayes!!! hehe
sick

New Tazewell, TN

#96 Sep 12, 2010
Bill Hayes is a low life!!!! started dating the young lady while she was married. Could care less about anyone in the community other than himself. He helped m Arnold Fuson get away with the Murder of Jay B. Huddleston.
tax payer

Dyer, TN

#97 Sep 13, 2010
What makes me sick is this super and school board. They have no money to rehire teachers but over 30,000 dollars to take the super and other administors to Harvard Univer. in Nov. Whats going on in this school system is a disgrace and has nothing to do with Mr. Hayes and his personal life. Wake up Middlesboro call your board members and new super tell them your fed up with this kind of waste of funds. Go to the board meeting next Monday night and tell them to their face i know i'll be there.
wondering

Dyer, TN

#98 Sep 13, 2010
What time does the meeting start?
LOL

Richmond, KY

#99 Sep 13, 2010
tax payer wrote:
What makes me sick is this super and school board. They have no money to rehire teachers but over 30,000 dollars to take the super and other administors to Harvard Univer. in Nov. Whats going on in this school system is a disgrace and has nothing to do with Mr. Hayes and his personal life. Wake up Middlesboro call your board members and new super tell them your fed up with this kind of waste of funds. Go to the board meeting next Monday night and tell them to their face i know i'll be there.
I bet you will be there with bells on!!! I think you should show up wearing a banner telling the community what a fool you are.There is no road trip and who from the central office is spreading this poison. could it be G. Martin? Or maybe this is the FAMOUS mARTIN FAMILY trying to keep sh stirred up. What if they were going to a training seminar. Can't you get it in your head that the school is a business and has to be runned as a business and not a bleeding heart club. People lose their jobs and life goes on. Business goes on. Is G. Martin turning down this so-called trip? She is part of the package. call the newspaper, call CNN, call the President and make a fool out of your self. If you are there will you have a mask on? will you be brave enough to stand up and say I'm the brave one writing all the threads on topix and spreading the word on my my chief should be fired. LOL
Copperhead Burl

Harrogate, TN

#100 Jan 22, 2014
Take it easy on Bill. From your mouth to Gods ears.
Please

Pikeville, KY

#101 Jan 22, 2014
How in the hell do you people look this stuff up from 4 years ago? somebody always has an axe to grind and the need to get at someone. If you are patient, people usually dig their own grave. I do not agree with the new school board, did I vote for them? Yes, I did. Will not make that mistake again. A simple case of trial and error. Stop getting on here bashing people, and just let everything work itself out. The threads that are on here about the Middlesboro Middle Schools principal are mean. I do not personally know the man, but I can say one thing, I would like to know where anyone has the knowledge of his demise without being a school board member, or a teacher. If this has been discussed with the board and teachers, then it should stay with them, not be put on a public forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sue Rice 9 min Saying 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 176,753
Generations 1 hr Dkd 1
Anyone on here want to have fun? 16 hr Will 8
Aspen Dental 22 hr Well 2
Daniel Mitchell 22 hr Forbidden 1
Missing person Jeffery muncy Sun Curious 2

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages