Jasmine greene and Brandi smith

Jasmine greene and Brandi smith

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Omg

Sikeston, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Does anyone know her?? She's like 16 and kinda looks like a man. Lmao!! And she think every man wants her. Heard her wakes on 19th street all the time.and ask for rides from strangers and gives them head in the back seat then let's them do her up the butt. So nasty. And if anyone does know her. Don't talk to her. She slept with Eddie collins !! Actually lost her virginity to him. Stupid skank!!! Like seriously who does that. He's a pill head. And I bet he has aids cuz he slept with Brandi smith!!!!!! Now that's what u call a hoe.. Always walking around like she run the place with her boobs hanging out. So does jasmine. Lord I swear jasmine and Brandi both need help. They walk around like they own the place. If u say so. Lol . And omg jasmine walks around and screams in ur face if she is with other people!!!!!! That's what u call a backstabber!! And not a true friend .. And other thing. Be cafe with u go near jasmine always smells like poop!! Hahahahahah Leave a comment on what u think of them!n!
Judge Not

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Could this person be jealous of these two girls or maybe they are just mean spirited and no life of their own. Maybe if you had something to do you wouldn't hate others so much.
sexy & i know it

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 2, 2012
I heard jasmine slept with Billy Joe Gray and is now pregnant by him! What a slut at age 16!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ngg 148,891
booger Gibson 4 hr me me 1
Regina jackson arrested 4 hr Entertained 15
shaun bayless! stop like an idiot!!! 4 hr over and over 24
Paige & Tim 4 hr Swolle mode 18
larry Wayne adkins (Aug '13) 11 hr Batman 20
Anyone know Niesha cloud????? (Apr '10) 14 hr yes 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages