ghy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

bella gardens appartments, they have been tons of deaths up there so it has to have some
ghost whisperer

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

im sure there are other places besides middlesboro. what about harrogate? pineville? down in the gap...i bet you would hit a goldmine down there!
forget about our life

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Theres an old mine my Great Great grandfather use to run on the back side of hignite called Jackrock. Ive seen grown men coming out of there crying saying something was after them and kept mentioning they they were being pushed and beaten, and this came from 4 ppl over a 80 year span. So none of them knew each other :S
ghost whisperer

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I know where jackrock is. im sure there's tons of places around here. the surrounding area is very old.
annette

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

i live at 804 bella gardens and i hear things all the time.i wish someone would check it out.
Razor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Gimpy, I know them people. The givens? I'm like best friends with em. and I've been in that house. Its messed up!
I wanna hunt ghosts

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I believe my home to be haunted- something has followed me for years, since childhood and I believe it to be here now. Lately not too much has been happening but there are times when we have lots of activity- heavy footsteps upstairs when noone is up there- scratching on the ceilings, voices, things have touched me, things move locations, etc. i have some interesting photos from my home if you can post an email address
Tweezie

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

annette wrote:
i live at 804 bella gardens and i hear things all the time.i wish someone would check it out.
So you are hearing things in your apartment?
Tweezie

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I meant to specify in the surrounding areas as well. Middlesboro, Harrogate, Pineville, Barbourville.
warfrat

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

annette wrote:
yo neighbors in the next apartment are prolly to loud!!!!!!!!!
middlesboro

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

queensbury apts. is haunted, my little boy always would see a tall man, i have also heard of people seeing spirits in the park on southside
ghost whisperer

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

there was a fire up there years and years ago when it was first built. i know a woman and her little girl died in that fire. i can't remember if anyone else did. back in 1984 i think?
Gimpy

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Yea I myself am a Givens. I grew up in that house and I swear, its the most haunted house in Middlesboro.

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

hey gimpy are you marieta's sister..im an old friend and yeap that house is haunted lol
ghost whisperer

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

if it's the house jalene lived/lives in now i know which one it is. it needs a lot of work, ive heard about the woodwork in that house is mahogony.
Gimpy

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Im her Nephew, Im one of Jimmys sons.
Gimpy

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Yep thats the one. I could take you guys up there someime if youd like.

I can just about gurantee you'll catch something on video or something, that house is oozzing with angry spirits.

Since: Oct 08

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

ghost whisperer wrote:
I heard about this episode but never saw it. so it's talking about the house i mentioned or another one?
I just remember there was a phsychic on the show that day, and the lady who lived in the house was there as well. Maybe I might be thinking about Montell Williams even...I'm not sure now.

Anyhow, the psychic told the lady that lived there that there had possibly been some slavery on the property & a fire that had killed some ppl. The psychic gave her a name of someone who might know more about it who lived in the area. I believe she said it was an elder in the community. They did an update on the story & it turns out that the psychic had the name right, and the lady had spoken to this old woman in the community & she confirmed things that the psychic had said about the property.
i believe

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

i use to be friends with the a girl named candice that lived in that house with the cannon in the yard that is one of the creepiest houses ive ever been in in my life there was always weird shit happening....i lived right across the road in that house with the big carport one morning i went out and every tree surrounding the house was covered with crows i mean it looked like the trees had black leaves ive never seen so many ever it was really creepy ill never forget that...but that house isnt the only one the house i lived in was haunted i was scared to death of that house
HUH

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

That is wild

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Creekbird 1,103
Amanda Hunter 7 min one scorned male 1
Your opinion 9 min Scott 17
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min DITCH MITCH 151,036
Shelby Taylor 54 min thethingspeopledo 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 130,460
leamon ward 1 hr hehe 7
Coaching 11 hr Yellow Jacket Fan 29
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••