isent she dating jared barton

Love

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2009
Love You BROOKE LAMBERT R.I.P Sweetie!
Kentucky

Bolivar, TN

#2 Mar 11, 2009
why would you start a poll like this on someone that has passed away?
Love

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2009
This has been out forever.I just wanted to update it to tell her i love her.
can believe this

Mayfield, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2009
who in the world would start a poll like this!!!show some class the family should be shown RESPECT.Anyways, it's Isn't or Isent.THe Lamberts are in my prayers,GOD BLESS YOU
can believe this

Mayfield, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2009
Before anyone says this poll was started before she passed away I realize it but it should been deleted not bought back to the top.Start a new thread showing your love and support not this
Mhs

Clarksville, TN

#6 Mar 11, 2009
Yeah agree.
I just wanted to day I love her.
So please dont take that the wrong way.
Im trying to show respect.
sorry
can believe this

Mayfield, KY

#7 Mar 11, 2009
Mhs wrote:
Yeah agree.
I just wanted to day I love her.
So please dont take that the wrong way.
Im trying to show respect.
sorry
no I'm sorry I'm just afraid some may come on here and making off the wall remarks.I didn't mean anything bout the ones who already posted,please note I didn't mean you
Debbie

South Fulton, TN

#8 Mar 12, 2009
Im shour the mom and dad would be clad every one is thinking for Brook and that the family is in our Prayers,FOR SHE IS NOT FORGOTEN GOOD BLESS,,,GOOD BE WITH THE FAMILY
Srf

Clarksville, TN

#9 Mar 12, 2009
Rest In peace Brooke lambert.
You sure are missed:(
WE LOVE YOU WITH ARE HEARTS.
You'll always be remembered.
A Friend

Tiptonville, TN

#10 Mar 12, 2009
Anyone who reads this. I am a friend of brookes. Everyone misses her greatly. Post about her on this site needs to stop. The family has gone through enough. Ppl who say you are missed and etc. just brings back the tragedy that has happened. In my opinion... everything needs to be dropped. I am sure that the family of brooke appreciates all this,but this thing of bringing how she is missed and stuff it just hurts even more. The reason I say this is bc before loosing brooke I lost one of my other friends a couple of yrs ago. Just leave it alone... It hurts too bad for close family members to keep reading about her. Especially on this site considering what it is truly about.I am sure ppl that were close to brooke understands what I am talking about for her family. And just for our sake/
terry lambert

Sevierville, TN

#11 Mar 13, 2009
A Friend wrote:
Anyone who reads this. I am a friend of brookes. Everyone misses her greatly. Post about her on this site needs to stop. The family has gone through enough. Ppl who say you are missed and etc. just brings back the tragedy that has happened. In my opinion... everything needs to be dropped. I am sure that the family of brooke appreciates all this,but this thing of bringing how she is missed and stuff it just hurts even more. The reason I say this is bc before loosing brooke I lost one of my other friends a couple of yrs ago. Just leave it alone... It hurts too bad for close family members to keep reading about her. Especially on this site considering what it is truly about.I am sure ppl that were close to brooke understands what I am talking about for her family. And just for our sake/
I am Brookes dad. I think that if Brookes mother and I have no problem with what is being said and have been on here then you need to leave well enough alone your comments on the other thread are the ones that are hurtful
i think

Dyer, TN

#12 Mar 13, 2009
why are you shit head brats still writing about this girl? her name does'nt even need to be on Topix period! i didn't even know the girl and it pisses me off! you know her mom and her dad read these things and it just makes it even more painful to read this trash! so my advice to all you little 14-15 yr. old heatherns STOP or something bad just may happen to you and then your parents too can read this crap about you! have some respect...go text or the mall or just do your damn homework!
Crazyness

Georgetown, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2009
i think wrote:
why are you shit head brats still writing about this girl? her name does'nt even need to be on Topix period! i didn't even know the girl and it pisses me off! you know her mom and her dad read these things and it just makes it even more painful to read this trash! so my advice to all you little 14-15 yr. old heatherns STOP or something bad just may happen to you and then your parents too can read this crap about you! have some respect...go text or the mall or just do your damn homework!
This was absolutly ridculous! Now I understand that you are just trying to somehow put a stop to these post about Brooke, I didn't know her either, but still I was very much saddened when I heard about this. I think that for some reson the death of this little girl hurt most of the community as a whole even the ones that didn't know her, I can't imagine what her parents went through and are going through now I continue to pray for them even today. Im so sorry about there loss, there is nothing in the world I could ever say to make it any easier on the ones whom where close to her, so I have avoid posting any comments on any of these forums, I went on one when I had first seen a forum about Brooke, Thinking about giving condolences to family and friends, I couldn't belive some of the things some of the kids had to say, its terribly sad, so I thought maybe if I was one less person to post maybe the thread would eventually go away (not saying she will be forgotten ever) but that maybe the family can have some peace of mind knowing there baby isn't being talked about on here. I thought that maybe the post from Terry Lambert would put an end to it, and then I seen this one. Like Mr. Lambert said its best to leave well enough alone. Im sure that your post didn't help. Same with mine.
Some of these kids though probably honestly don't understand what leaving well enough alone means, some of them just knew her and want to say something positive, they just want everyone to know how missed she is to them and maybe even want her parents to know that they cared about Brooke and that she'll never be forgotten, some of them may not understand exactly what your going through and nobody can know exactly how you (the parents) feel some of us can only relate, okay with some of that being said and off my cheast Im sorry to add to this I had just seen that last post and had to say something.
i think

Dyer, TN

#14 Mar 13, 2009
im having this post removed. i don't care what you think about the words i wrote. i knew her boyfriend and his family. can you imagine what it feels like for this little feller to read this crap! yes it's nice to read positve things but when i saw this poll i thought omg wtf? i mean this child has been gone since dec 30 and then this shit appears???? it's morbid to say the least. i just think that these KIDS not ADULTS should not be doing such things. it's cruel and mean to have such a thing on here. i saw it before and it kept seeing it on here. so i clicked on it to see what it said and it truly shocked me! why would some KID and we all know that's who put it there, knowing what happened to this child? it infuriates me to no end. her dad is greiving and some of these posts have been negative from what he says. this is one of the things about Topix that is just not right. im not commenting anymore about this. hopefully it will be removed by tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hunter skeen at rue21 13 min bell 9
John Campbell??? 20 min Prunella 9
Mboro football Whitley game 1 hr Warned 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 152,034
sara polly village (Nov '13) 1 hr terry raines 29
Who died 2 hr Citizen 1
Top 5 US cities destroyed by blacks? (Apr '12) 2 hr Pnas 245

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages