Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rita

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 14, 2013
 
Has anybody played at the fire station over in pineville?
kycolnel

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 14, 2013
 
No but I hear a woman from Lafollette hit the progressive race at the yellow building twice last week taking home almost $9,000! I hear she is going to take cooking classes with the money she won.
crazy

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was at the yellow building bingo tonite and the pulltab woman sandys mother hit over 4,000 dollars.she only comes when her daughter is working. Somethings wrong with that

Since: Jan 13

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 15, 2013
 
I am still in a fix how this game has to be played by the people so furiously!!!
melissa

Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 19, 2013
 
me too
alice

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 21, 2013
 
love bingo
Kathy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have been to the one on 119 at the fire station it is pretty good,They are just now getting started but so far they are doing good
Homer

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I went to the one on 119 a couple of weeks ago and I'll never go back, they cut the payout and they had plenty enough people there that they could've paid the whole thing and they're charging $20 a packet for the same thing everyone else is just charging $10 for. I don't think any of them know what they are doing. I'm saving my gas and just playing in middlesboro
Hypocrisy

Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 21, 2013
 
Ok 1st off Bingo is gambling and by law in the state of Kentucky it is illegal to gamble 2: The catholic church owns the yellow bingo hall 3: Catholicism (The foundation of Christianity like it or not history is not a lie) teaches it is forbidden to gamble BUT because a church runs it they make it seem ok. Gambling is gambling if its ran by a church or cumberland market so in short save your money folks not everyone has a halo on as it may appear
facts

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 22, 2013
 
might want to check your facts....the catholic church doesn't own the yellow building. the bell county fair board owns the building.
Hypocrisy

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 22, 2013
 
facts wrote:
might want to check your facts....the catholic church doesn't own the yellow building. the bell county fair board owns the building.
My bad then they use to own it then, the point is double standard so now the government owns it just like Bell county is dry but they sell alcohol at the pine mtn lodge bingo is gambling why dont they give them the same treatment that Dallas and Waner are getting? Besides how are them funds spent by the fair grounds commission the Bell County Fair sucks so does the fall fest its all extortion our local government here is a generic I wouldnt give them a dime for any funds
facts

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 22, 2013
 
I won't debate the gambling issue with you. It is your right to feel the way you do on the subject. Dallas and the other guy did not have a license to participate in gaming. I would agree that its all a money making racket by the government. Just like a driving license and thing like that. The law says you must have a license so if you drive without one its illegal.
Hypocrisy

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 22, 2013
 
OK since we have came to the conclusion that bingo is a money making racket why in the world do the people of bell county a poverty struck area spend what little money they have on this game thats obviously rigged Im now debating if the people here are just poor or poor because they are stupid either way you look at it they dont want anyone to win they just want a way to make an extra dollar I see people on government assistance walk in the doors every time they are open if you got money for bingo you got money for food and I shouldnt have to buy your food to souport your drug habbit or gambling addiction. in short if your stupid enough to go spend your hard earned cash there then you deserve to be broke
facts

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 22, 2013
 
You have misunderstood a few things. Or maybe I mistated. I do not believe bingo itself is a money making racket by the government but having to get licenses for everything is. I don't play bingo and know very little about it nor am I on any sort of government assistance so I'm sorry but you don't support anything I do. I also don't believe that people of all economic backgrounds should not spend above their means but to me this means in all things. I know people that use bingo as strictly entertainment. so are you saying that people on assistance should not be allowed to even go to the movies or such?
Half and Half

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

crazy wrote:
I was at the yellow building bingo tonite and the pulltab woman sandys mother hit over 4,000 dollars.she only comes when her daughter is working. Somethings wrong with that
I think Sandy gives her Mom the money to buy her a couple of the computers and if her Mom wins,they split the money 50/50 after Bingo and they are on their way home.
yellow building

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 23, 2013
 
The bingo at the yellow building is fixed.I have gone there once a week for about 6 months and have come to the conculsion that it is fixed.Im just glad I didnt waste much of my own money on it.9 times out of 10 the same people are winning everything. The employees are in on it.Sandy has some girl playing computers for her and the same girl has won many of the rip offs.They have that goofy looking security guard and that fat kid that hangs with him are in on it as well.All people have to do is use common sense ,its not to hard to figure out.Its all a bunch of fixed crap.But what I like to know is how all them ugly fat goof inbred looking people can afford to play every single day?They take it very serious,how patetic.They seriously need to get a life.But then again,most people in/from kentucky are inbred.Don't worry,I will never go through that tunnel again to yalls bumkin county,bunch of pill billies.
Trollin

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 23, 2013
 
Half and Half wrote:
<quoted text>I think Sandy gives her Mom the money to buy her a couple of the computers and if her Mom wins,they split the money 50/50 after Bingo and they are on their way home.
Guess what? That isn't illegal! So who cares if she does or not? Sandys mother still has to win fair and square. Y'all are ridiculous! Why dont you simple read the state laws from the Ky gaming commission and educate yourself before posting and sounding like an idiot.
Trollin

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 23, 2013
 
yellow building wrote:
The bingo at the yellow building is fixed.I have gone there once a week for about 6 months and have come to the conculsion that it is fixed.Im just glad I didnt waste much of my own money on it.9 times out of 10 the same people are winning everything. The employees are in on it.Sandy has some girl playing computers for her and the same girl has won many of the rip offs.They have that goofy looking security guard and that fat kid that hangs with him are in on it as well.All people have to do is use common sense ,its not to hard to figure out.Its all a bunch of fixed crap.But what I like to know is how all them ugly fat goof inbred looking people can afford to play every single day?They take it very serious,how patetic.They seriously need to get a life.But then again,most people in/from kentucky are inbred.Don't worry,I will never go through that tunnel again to yalls bumkin county,bunch of pill billies.
You say its fixed and obvious as well as the employees being in on it? Them you should be able to back your claim, right? I'm awaiting your response!!
Trollin

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 23, 2013
 
Hypocrisy wrote:
Ok 1st off Bingo is gambling and by law in the state of Kentucky it is illegal to gamble 2: The catholic church owns the yellow bingo hall 3: Catholicism (The foundation of Christianity like it or not history is not a lie) teaches it is forbidden to gamble BUT because a church runs it they make it seem ok. Gambling is gambling if its ran by a church or cumberland market so in short save your money folks not everyone has a halo on as it may appear
Wow. I don't even know where to begin with you!!
First off, the yellow building has NEVER been owned by a church. Bell Co Fair bought the building and has owned it since it was Snyders grocery.
The 'Government doesn't get money from bingo. The state gets a percentage.
Bingo, pulltabs, lottery are ALL LEGAL in Ky as long as they are licensed to do so. The monies that are made from these halls go to some great organizations..such as the Rotary,Booster clubs,children's groups,shelters and other local venues. Do.you realize there aren't many things to do in this town and just maybe bingo pulls people away from spending money on illegal substances, due to boredom. It creates jobs, that in turn, stimulates our local economy and decreases unemployment. It's people like YOU that are the real problem. A cancer to this community. What a shame. EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE SPEAKING!!!
yellow building

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Trollin wrote:
<quoted text>
You say its fixed and obvious as well as the employees being in on it? Them you should be able to back your claim, right? I'm awaiting your response!!
Lol.Obviously,you are in defense of the redneck gathering.So either you are another sucker who plays there or you work here.Either way it doesnt matter.O and you obviously believe everybody is law abiding.If the employees are in on it,then why would to vouche for it? your statment is dumb.But then again,your lil responses on everybody you responded to are about dumb.But I give you a pass.People in/from Kentucky dont know any better,they dont get out very often.Lol.I so do look forward to your response,because I know you cant help yourself to attack me once more.It is good for a laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min justice_- 130,245
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 26 min Republicans Are S... 16,129
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Republicans Are S... 149,917
How did Matt cloud die 46 min Lol 8
randi cracker barrel 1 hr jhon doe 6
Anthony Saylor? 1 hr best bitch 89 7
Travis Capps 3 hr Baby 6

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
•••
•••
Middlesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••