A friend

Powell, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Does anyone know how Doug is doing? Has he came home yet? I have had him on my mind a lot lately. I can't say I know what he is going thru...I have never came close to what he has, and I pray I never do! I also pray that the hand of the the almighty GOD be up on him, and be with him always! The sufffering he is going thru has to be so, so hard! GOD can take care of everything if we only trust in him! He said he would neve leave us or forsake us!

Now Marie on the other hand... has had the best Thanksgiving of her life! She doesn't hurt any more, and she is perfect in every way! She is now with our heavenly father in heaven, She will be will be celebrating Christmas the way it should be! Shopping will not be on her to do list! She will be with the heavenly Father in person praising and worshiping him! Yes Marie came out on top, she no longer has to feel pain and she is now Worry Free! I know I will see her again some day! Will you? Merry Christmas in Heaven Marie! I Love You friend! I can only imagine the beauty of your smile today! Praise the Lord!
OMG

Mayfield, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2009
doug? does he have a twin named donald?
not

Tiptonville, TN

#3 Dec 12, 2009
OMG wrote:
doug? does he have a twin named donald?
no its the other doug king but keep this in you prays
close

Winchester, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2009
I heard he is doing good and may get to come home soon.
know it for a fact

South Fulton, TN

#5 Dec 31, 2009
my heart belongs to him and always has. I am so sorry for him and his family. God bless them ALL and may he come on soon.
sad

Ripley, TN

#6 Dec 31, 2009
is he doing good
Good

Clarksville, TN

#7 Dec 31, 2009
close wrote:
I heard he is doing good and may get to come home soon.
They are good people.!!!!!!!!!
sad

Ripley, TN

#8 Dec 31, 2009
now is he
i know them too

Harlan, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2009
i know them, what happened to Doug?
from long ago

South Fulton, TN

#10 Jan 2, 2010
I will always love you by dolly partin, and look at us by vince gill. 8 yrs. with you and still will be forever. Just call me, I'm so sorry for what happened in you life and your loss. I will and always will be there for you (remember, don't do that).
sure

South Fulton, TN

#11 Jan 2, 2010
Wish you all the best. You have had my prayers and wishes. I'm so sorry for the tradgedy you have suffered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,438
Kristy manager happy hollow 1 hr Lmfao 2
Mboro bball 2 hr Seriously 11
RIP Whittney Cain 9 hr Facts 44
brandon Lewis are them all of your kids 16 hr notplayin 3
Larry Adkins 17 hr Crazy 7
kim james (Mar '09) 18 hr stupid peps 3

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages