Michael Mink

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Mr.Larry Combs!You know me and you know I'm still looking for you,you stole $2,600.00 from my wife to do her roof job!Yep kept the money and ran.Anyone know where he lives? 84 Lumber has a warrent for your arrest as well for bad checks!Guess you wouldn't think I'd find out that did you?I am taking you to court for this sooner or later you cannot hide from me from now on.You know who I'm talking about.My roof has been done and paid professionals to do it.But I guess you'll be having to pay for that when we catch you.This is not a threat this is a promise thief!
truth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

larry combs is a low down piece of crap he wrote bad checks on me to and he a drunk sorry person to do buisness with
Another One Here

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

I paid for him to do my roof a few years ago. It costed me alot of money in damages, plus I had to have my roof redone. When the new company came and done my roof they said whoever done my roof last needs to be shot. Some of my shingles had cuts in them where he had laid other shingles on top of them and cut through both layers. Some places on my roof had been douple papered where the wood was missing which means the shingles was nailed only to the paper. In some spots the old shingles was left on and not removed. When the job was first done he left two truck loads of mess in my driveway that my husband had to take off!!!
Larry Combs

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Another One Here wrote:
I paid for him to do my roof a few years ago. It costed me alot of money in damages, plus I had to have my roof redone. When the new company came and done my roof they said whoever done my roof last needs to be shot. Some of my shingles had cuts in them where he had laid other shingles on top of them and cut through both layers. Some places on my roof had been douple papered where the wood was missing which means the shingles was nailed only to the paper. In some spots the old shingles was left on and not removed. When the job was first done he left two truck loads of mess in my driveway that my husband had to take off!!!
what is your name so i can remember you?
neverheard

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

where is he located

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min House of ill reputelicans 144,843
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Crock 127,942
Pizza hit manger name James ? Last night 1 hr Kakaka 1
Latest influx of illegal aliens brings DISEASES 2 hr truth 1
Joey Bowling 4 hr Truth 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Anne 52 81,549
Paige Russell 7 hr knows how it is 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••