AOL

#1 Nov 9, 2008
Run by a bunch of IDIOTS!!
baddd

Pineville, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2008
WMH wrote:
Do you or did you work there? Why do you say it sucks?
HMMMMM

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2008
WMH wrote:
hmmmm I heard the sucker was YOU!!
WM-Minion

Wilmore, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2008
I will tell you since I work there.. the store manager isn't the best.. and most of the male managers could give a shit, especially Mike- he justs likes sh*t to look good..
i agree

Hinesville, GA

#5 Nov 12, 2008
wal*mart DOES suck! but there are ALOT of really wonderful people that work there!!!!! and alot of them are very unhappy working there, but there just are no other jobs around.

Since: Nov 08

where ever i hang my hat

#6 Nov 12, 2008
from what i have read on this site not only does wal-mart suck, it seems the people there seem to also SUCK. all i hear about is what bad stuff people at wal-mart do. i guess if you want your relationship to be a good one, neither one should work at WAL-MART
WMH

AOL

#7 Nov 12, 2008
WM-Minion wrote:
I will tell you since I work there.. the store manager isn't the best.. and most of the male managers could give a shit, especially Mike- he justs likes sh*t to look good..
totally agree
mike owens by far the best manager walmart ever had...this one stinks
Well

Corbin, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Matt is the hottest manager out there!
FYI

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2008
I think Herman Brinkley was the best manager.
USED

Graniteville, SC

#10 Nov 12, 2008
WM-Minion wrote:
yes I agree with u but it isn't just the male managers it is all the management team there they will eat u up to your face and talk about u like a dog behind ur back!!! and the manager well that i guess is another story!! and the some of the people out there are great but then u have those that think their SH** don't stink and that they are perfect. the more us bust your butt for them the more they use u!!! the bad thing about it is that other stores are not like that!!!!

pineville ky

#11 Nov 13, 2008
WMH wrote:
does anyone know Travis Powers that works there
WMH

AOL

#12 Nov 13, 2008
I wish they'd build a target....But that won't never happen
WMH

AOL

#13 Nov 13, 2008
mikheal10 wrote:
<quoted text>does anyone know Travis Powers that works there
CSM travis?

pineville ky

#14 Nov 13, 2008
he works 3rd shift
ukfan

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2008
mikheal10 wrote:
he works 3rd shift
I know Travis Powers...what about him?
CrAzYgIrL

Murray, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2008
The BEST person that works out there is a guy named Jarome (I think thats right) He works in pets most of the time. He is AWESOME. He is very sweet and will do anything for ya. I like sitting there talking to him.
walmart

Harrogate, TN

#17 Dec 7, 2008
princess grace wrote:
from what i have read on this site not only does wal-mart suck, it seems the people there seem to also SUCK. all i hear about is what bad stuff people at wal-mart do. i guess if you want your relationship to be a good one, neither one should work at WAL-MART
Its true! If you wont to lose your husband, wife, gf, bf.....tell them to go work at walmart!!!!!!!!!!
WMH

AOL

#18 Dec 8, 2008
walmart wrote:
<quoted text> Its true! If you wont to lose your husband, wife, gf, bf.....tell them to go work at walmart!!!!!!!!!!
I agree he's very nice

Mayfield, KY

#19 Dec 8, 2008
Does Matt Frost still work there and if so,what shift?
I Know Him Well

Somerset, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2008
alley_cat wrote:
Does Matt Frost still work there and if so,what shift?
Yes he does. He works 3rd shift. Are you a friend of his? I talk to him almost everyday. I can tell him you are looking for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa inman 1 hr Yoo 5
what do you think about the subway across from ... (Nov '08) 1 hr Thinone 15
Sagebrush 4 hr Poor Economics 8
paige russell is back in town 6 hr Question 2
What do you think of a married couple having a ... (Apr '09) 6 hr Trying to be a go... 213
April and tommy Sullivan 7 hr Tony 8
sweetpea and peanut 7 hr Noseybear 3

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages