Bell County

Richmond, KY

#23 Jul 28, 2012
Maybe cause Bell Whitley is grant money and funds had been abused.
now we know

Pineville, KY

#24 Jul 29, 2012
see how quick the grant money dries up and services are cut with who is put in charge. can we say nepotism
nothing to win

Madisonville, KY

#25 Jul 29, 2012
why is it that everyone that gets caught doing something stupid ends up on topix don't every body have hidden bones in their closet and dont want their dirty laundry aired on public places! where i see it what you do n the dark will come out in the light, so just sit back watch everything unfold.
a reader

Middlesboro, KY

#26 Jul 29, 2012
reader wrote:
<quoted text>
She retired or started getting disability and as able to work as every body else. Maybe somebody needs to start reporting all these people that get a check for nothing
It can be reported at ssa.gov
SSI

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jul 29, 2012
reader wrote:
<quoted text>
She retired or started getting disability and as able to work as every body else. Maybe somebody needs to start reporting all these people that get a check for nothing
You must have access to confidental medical records to be able to report that with authority. Or is it just an opinion? Last I heard, it was almost impossible for people with REAL disabilities to "get a check". I know some in that predicament. So maybe you can tell us how this one slipped by.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#28 Jul 29, 2012
Justice for katherine heck!!!!!!!!!!1missing since 2009 ban together to get justice for kat!. thats the type things peggy does is care for the community.a raallie put together from her would bring the awareness needed to get the help to find kat
Outside In

Richmond, KY

#29 Jul 30, 2012
You people don't have a clue. Look at the name on the building. "The beatings will continue until morale improves". I would shovel manure before Id work there.
clyde

Madisonville, KY

#32 Aug 1, 2012
you can bet Mr. Brock that works at Bell Whitley was behind all of it.
On the mark

Richmond, KY

#33 Aug 1, 2012
clyde wrote:
you can bet Mr. Brock that works at Bell Whitley was behind all of it.
Let's get this straight ...you are saying he ordered employees to go to her house and work while Bell Whitley was paying them?
Great Mouth

Richmond, KY

#34 Aug 1, 2012
clyde wrote:
you can bet Mr. Brock that works at Bell Whitley was behind all of it.
Sometimes the tattler is more harmful than the tale itself. Brock you are Great 8 and what a loser you are.You would sell your soul wouldnt you !
On the mark

Richmond, KY

#35 Aug 1, 2012
Great Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the tattler is more harmful than the tale itself. Brock you are Great 8 and what a loser you are.You would sell your soul wouldnt you !
The tale stands alone. I don't know who blew the whistle, but whomever it was deserves a medal. Stealing is stealing.

Great 8 isn't a Brock. I can assure you on that one
BravoBravo

Richmond, KY

#36 Aug 1, 2012
Accountant Capps wrote:
Let them audit and see how many of her friends that Bell Whitley paid for them to go to school and receive a check at the same time. This will be really interesting,. She won't have a leg to stand on. Now let's see how far her nose is stuck up in the air. Why is it somebody has a good job and they miss use it. Drive another vehicle to go to the beer store or where ever. I'm glad she was caught. My taxes are being wasted my this people driving around in state and city vehicles., I have to buy gas and insurance let them.
Brock uses his vehicle we buy gas for and we pay taxes on for his own personal use .

“walk right in”

Since: Aug 11

wallins

#37 Aug 1, 2012
Bell County wrote:
Maybe cause Bell Whitley is grant money and funds had been abused.
You mean with Albey Brock controlling the board for six years he let all this happen? Even with a relative right there spying for him?
great 8

Fulton, KY

#38 Aug 1, 2012
Great Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the tattler is more harmful than the tale itself. Brock you are Great 8 and what a loser you are.You would sell your soul wouldnt you !
I may be a lot of things but I'm not a Brock are you a Capps
nope

Keavy, KY

#39 Aug 2, 2012
Bunk Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean with Albey Brock controlling the board for six years he let all this happen? Even with a relative right there spying for him?
Brock controlling the board? I guess he is to blame for the heatwave and all the rain too? Good Lord get a life.
minority report

Knoxville, TN

#40 Aug 2, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Brock controlling the board? I guess he is to blame for the heatwave and all the rain too? Good Lord get a life.
So he isn't the chairman? He didn't rig the tourism board? He doesn't control the road department? He doesn't have enough magistrates in his pocket? He IS to blame for what he does - or in cases of negligence - what he doesn't do. And he DID ask for the job. Doesn't have much to do with those other things.
sam

Madisonville, KY

#41 Aug 2, 2012
not Albey Brock you doof...his name is BOO Brock. They are related and apparently Boo Brock has done some nasty damage at Bell Whitley.
On the mark

Richmond, KY

#42 Aug 3, 2012
sam wrote:
not Albey Brock you doof...his name is BOO Brock. They are related and apparently Boo Brock has done some nasty damage at Bell Whitley.
Diversion of blame is always a crowd favorite. Peggy is the one on leave. The damage and black eye that bell whitley wii have to recover from is her doing.
witless protection

Knoxville, TN

#43 Aug 3, 2012
On the mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion of blame is always a crowd favorite. Peggy is the one on leave. The damage and black eye that bell whitley wii have to recover from is her doing.
So Albey didn't put his cousin on leave - how surprising. Aside from the planted stories, document for us any damage that you know of. So far, not much on record that needs recovering.

Now, those roads falling in - that might take a little recovering. How's that coming along?
great 8

Fulton, KY

#44 Aug 3, 2012
witless protection wrote:
<quoted text>
So Albey didn't put his cousin on leave - how surprising. Aside from the planted stories, document for us any damage that you know of. So far, not much on record that needs recovering.
Now, those roads falling in - that might take a little recovering. How's that coming along?
if there was no proof or evidence of her wrong doing then why is she on leave I can assure you that if the board had no evidence then she would already have them in court over it but since she hasn't that says all I need to know what everyone needs to remember this is about her not any one else she is the one that was in the wrong now if anyone has proof of wrong doing by any of the other people mentioned then you should present it to the board not be on here making accusations that there is no way to confirm or deny gossip sometimes sways the court of public opinion but evidence is what you need to prove your point and until someone shows some evidence then why should we listen you are only a troublemaker trying to deflect who we should all be looking at and you know it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian O Brian ? 5 min sheldon cooper 50
Heather Spade 21 min Eat 137
Bella Gardens New Manager, DEE! (Jun '12) 1 hr 1234cag 51
kendra riggs (Jan '14) 2 hr corndog 5
gary wilson 2 hr ricky 2
Nightmare on 21st street 2 hr Event 1
Abortion 4 hr Mother 3
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match

Middlesboro Jobs

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]