fat chick that works @ comp care

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

deerboy

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2009
i have never seen anyone try so hard. plus everytime i bring my mother in there she always rolls her eyes and pretends she is better that everyone else. Seriously, they should think of hiring a new staff.
maybe know

Forest, MS

#2 Nov 30, 2009
deerboy wrote:
i have never seen anyone try so hard. plus everytime i bring my mother in there she always rolls her eyes and pretends she is better that everyone else. Seriously, they should think of hiring a new staff.
is comp care n harrogate? what does she look like?
OMG

Bolivar, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2009
The comp care I know about is in Middlesboro. If its the girl I'm thinking of yep she rolls them eyes like she might have to do some work. But a girl told me that she worked there for a while and made more money cause she had more college. So how bout those apples comp care girl. I agree they need new everyone not just the staff.
argh

London, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
i think her name is christy elliot
candy cane

Paris, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2009
no she is blonde and has a funny name... if its the one i am thinking about and has a sister too. ugh.
OMG

Bolivar, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2009
I think her name is Rachelle and yeah has a sister but their both so rude!
Hello

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2009
is her name Jennifer Wilder?!?!
candy cane

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2009
yep, thats it. it amazes me how she flaunts those big eyes. considering thats all she has going for her!
candy cane

Georgetown, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2009
the one with the sister not jennifer..
argh

London, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2009
no i'm telling you its christy elliot....fat and thinks shes a princess.
Taco Bell

Tazewell, TN

#11 Dec 13, 2009
yeah she always comes in the restaurant and orders 7 crunch wraps...sometimes i think its her who takes a dump...in the bathroom floors at taco bell
omg

Ripley, TN

#12 Dec 13, 2009
how pathetic are you people, all of you probably sit at your computer all day and night because you have no job or lives and let the government support you and your kids, at least this woman has a job, crap, people kill me
boro raised

Wilmore, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2010
omg wrote:
how pathetic are you people, all of you probably sit at your computer all day and night because you have no job or lives and let the government support you and your kids, at least this woman has a job, crap, people kill me
Oh, but if you only knew her.
omg

Ripley, TN

#14 Jan 4, 2010
Why must someone attack someone based on their size, okay, maybe you don't like someone on a personal level, but tell me what size has to do with it? Why not, "rude chick at comp care?" Why "fat chick that works at comp care?" People have feelings. HUMAN COMPASSION. Try it sometime.
wowow

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2010
But I thought all fat people were supposed to be jolly?
hmm

Brownsville, TN

#16 Jan 5, 2010
i am fat and i aint jolly
lolol

Kennett, MO

#17 Jan 5, 2010
well ask her for her name..
You-re Right

Tazewell, TN

#18 Jan 5, 2010
omg wrote:
Why must someone attack someone based on their size,...Why "fat chick that works at comp care?"...
You're right.

That is pretty insensitive.

Please tell your mama I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bisexual girl looking another girl 13 min Bisexual girl 96
Looking for jobs in the area 3 hr New Resident 11
Ky residents with Tn tags 4 hr Report 17
Miss Mboro Pageant 4 hr Truth 7
Pinnacle Homes (Dec '08) 4 hr you aint lying!! 13
public prayer a sin. Jesus said it was. 5 hr Truth 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr yabadabado 135,676
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]