loving wife

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2009
if anybody knows dustin green u all know hes the biggest pothead & pill taker they is but do u know that sunday morning he got his ass whoop big time by cmd then dustin green went to jail for assault & battery maybe he will learn his lesson not to go running his mouth on people
lmao

Fulton, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
dustin green is GAY he told me so himself, well BI anyway. GROOOOOSSSSSSSSSS
CHARMED

Dyer, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2009
dustin needs 2 get a life....instead of wantin 2 date my daughter it will be a cold day in july before he gets 2 date my daughter he washies up the devil and all
my thoughts

Mayfield, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2009
well he always liked young girls guess he cant do any better but i heard he was gay
lmao

Anderson, SC

#5 Aug 27, 2009
dustin is a POS! i heard he got his a** kicked and then got took to jail! ROFLMAO!!!!
charmed

Dyer, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2009
he did......by my brother in law...it was lmao.....he got his a** kicked by my brother in law i guess he will learn 2 keep his mouth & hands off others
opinion

Mayfield, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2009
You all really shouldn't put Dustin down like this. You may not agree with the choices he's made, but who are you to pass judgment on him? Do you know what kinda of life that poor guy has had? He is one of my good friends; I cant say that I agree with his lifestyle but he's never done anything to deserve this reticule, honestly, why even bother with the gossiping? there's no point to any of this topix b.s. other than to slander people. I hope one day that you all will find something better to do with your time than to sit in front of a computer and talk shit about people.
deserves it

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2009
dustin deserves what he gets! hes an arrogant little b*stard!
udeservesitback

Carrie, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2009
no he does not he is a real good friend and it dont matter if he does do drugs so what everyone does if you think about it and and no he is not a b*stard maybe you not him i know him for 5 years now and he is only been a nice guy to me and there is nothing wrong him him being bi i have alot of bi friends in the boro and if you all have nothing better to do then bash my friend on here then you need to get a life and what has dustin did to you nothing proble and it dont matter who he wants to date if the girl or guy wants to date him to then they of age let them go for it and leave them alone and i bet you have done drugs in your life time everyone is going to even your little girl is going to unless she is already doing them and just worry about your little girl not dustin
atticus

Pineville, KY

#10 Apr 15, 2010
listen all u dumb retarted idiots........
A. i kicked chris's a$$....believe that.... and if he wont admit it then hes more of a wuss than i thought
B. those of u who r against me.......well think what u want....yeah i smoke pot...yeah i used to be strung out on cough pills.......and as far as young girls go....16 is legal in ky....and as far as drugs go...yes i have done them......so has pretty much everyone else....cops, judges,preachers,etc.....so shut up
C. those of u who have spoken good of me and took up for me, thank u......u people truley know me i hope i find out who u are so i can help u out in anyway i can...i dont even know who u are but.....luv to u........god bless u
DDT

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Consider yourself meat next time I see you fa$rag...
Jeffery fuston

Madisonville, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2011
Dustin's my boy and you people are dicks. Hes a great guy and would do anything for anyone, the man would give his last penny to his worst enemy, If your talking shit on him thats because your just a homophobic ignorant bastard! If he did do anything to you i PROMISE YOU DESERVED IT hes a very "Do un to others as they do un to you" kinda guy. so yea if you got f*cked over or f*ck up by dustin its because you tried to f*ck him over. He is in no way a rat, a junkie or any of that shit. if you want proof his not a rat he went to prison for 2 years for taking the fall for something he didnt do, and rats dont go to prison dumb a$$es, let along for someone else. you f*cking tools! he USTA to do cough meds all the time but he never bothered anyone and you people just make up things about him because hes different. well all im saying is get a life and if you f*ck with dustin you f*ck with me "not that he even needs my help" but TRUST me most of you know me and know you dont want to be on my bad side. PS he whooped chris's A$$! and on that note good night and F*CK YOU!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 1, 2011
Looks like Dustin is a frequent flier at the jail.
hatters

Brownsville, TN

#15 Nov 8, 2011
hey is gay weird and just plan out weird......alll i can say hard life or not take his check and do something with his life

Since: Jul 12

Lincoln Park, MI

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Well it looks like middlesboros favorite F#ggot Freak is a Pos child molester. You guys who let him around your kids need to be shot!
Someone who Knows

Lebanon, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2013
opinion wrote:
You all really shouldn't put Dustin down like this. You may not agree with the choices he's made, but who are you to pass judgment on him? Do you know what kinda of life that poor guy has had? He is one of my good friends; I cant say that I agree with his lifestyle but he's never done anything to deserve this reticule, honestly, why even bother with the gossiping? there's no point to any of this topix b.s. other than to slander people. I hope one day that you all will find something better to do with your time than to sit in front of a computer and talk shit about people.
I am A Close Friend Of Dustins New Wife, The things I am saying are Facts Not gossiping, I have Met Green and have spent sometime with them. He DID MOLEST 2 of His New wifes CHILDREN A 12 Year Old Little BOY and a 14 year Old Girl Sadly They were Both Molested and sodomized By There Biological Father And Green Knew this before he did what he did... I Knew These People Before Green was in the Picture. I really tried to Like Him for My Friends sake But He Drug her so Far down That it was sad Treated her badly and now to find out he did whaT HE DID TO HER POOR cHILDREN wHO HAVE BEEN THRU SO mUCH ALREADY Especially The Fact that Knew what these babies went thru Before Him Im sorry But He is evil and deserves to spend the rest of his Life where he cannot hurt anyone, I am Familiar with Greens childhood I was also abused as a child but he is now an adult put away the excuses He Knows the diference between right and wrong, He Knows what he has done Im sorry But He is exactly where he needs to be....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min usa 151,870
does anybody know ms.kathye greene's whereabout? 27 min bigcatch 27
j bowling and d bowling 1 hr Right 2
Kacee barnes 1 hr Trey 12
Mboro football Whitley game 1 hr Funny 12
Mama rains passed 2 hr Great lady 2
Joni hembree 2 hr white girl Joni 1

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance