snoop

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Jun 23, 2010
what do u all think about jonathan price
lmao

Dyer, TN

#2 Jun 23, 2010
nobody f*ckin likes u jonathan...gettin on here lookin 4 attention. ur ugly as f#ck wit those dark ass circles around yo eyes & u best stick wit yo wife (or is this ur wife being insecure when she has no reason to be) If so, nobody wants ur husband!!!...ur a match made in Heaven, nobody else will have either of u!!!! LMMFAO!!!
twenty

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Jun 23, 2010
lmao wrote:
nobody f*ckin likes u jonathan...gettin on here lookin 4 attention. ur ugly as f#ck wit those dark ass circles around yo eyes & u best stick wit yo wife (or is this ur wife being insecure when she has no reason to be) If so, nobody wants ur husband!!!...ur a match made in Heaven, nobody else will have either of u!!!! LMMFAO!!!
what is this sum jealous bitch that knows they cant have Jonathan, you all best leave both of them alone, they are good people...so get over yourself, you are probably some skanky ho...
knows them both

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2010
twenty wrote:
<quoted text> what is this sum jealous bitch that knows they cant have Jonathan, you all best leave both of them alone, they are good people...so get over yourself, you are probably some skanky ho...
who wants either one of their nasty asses he is lazy wont work and she is stupid for takin him back after he beat the hell out of her
snoop

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Jun 23, 2010
well for one i was just askin what u all thought about this man...u all must be some insecure people, to sit and talk about people the way you all have...i feel sorry for both of you all, i bet if truth is known ur alls life is f**ked up, just makes u all feel better to talk about other peoples, huh.....for real, get a f**kin life!!!
twenty

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2010
get ur facts straight, before u go runnin ur mouth...for one he does work and takes care of his family as for the misunderstanding him and his wife had between each other is done of ur business, like i said before must be some jealous ho's on here
lmao

Dyer, TN

#7 Jun 23, 2010
Insecure? Jealous? Thats a laugh! Whats there to be jealous of? For real? Of course Melissa is insecure because Jonathan TRIES to sleep with everything coming and going, but she has nothing to worry about because like I said, NOBODY wants his skanky ass. The only thing pretty about him is their daughter.
jonathan

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Jun 24, 2010
now i see what topics is for.motherfuckers that dont have no heart to say this shit to my face.to me you ant nothing but a hoe ass bitch
jonathan

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Jun 24, 2010
lmao wrote:
Insecure? Jealous? Thats a laugh! Whats there to be jealous of? For real? Of course Melissa is insecure because Jonathan TRIES to sleep with everything coming and going, but she has nothing to worry about because like I said, NOBODY wants his skanky ass. The only thing pretty about him is their daughter.
please tell me who you are.
jonathan

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Jun 24, 2010
snoop wrote:
what do u all think about jonathan price
i dont give a f$ck what nobody thinks about me.
lmao

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2010
jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>i dont give a f$ck what nobody thinks about me.
Then why are you reading this shit then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do any gas stations in Middlesboro sell Kratom? 2 hr Johnny 1
Need Dentist 3 hr nah 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 174,791
huh for a bign 9 hr Poot 3
Tayshaun Prince 9 hr Poot 7
Smithfield 10 hr Decent man 6
Partin boy drives a dodge 11 hr Labyrinth 4

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages