BigFnDaddy

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2012
This guy used to use me for a ride bc he has no license and is poor as dirt. He is extremely bad off on drugs and instead of making sure his momma didn't die from overdosing he would harass ppl online cause a girl he stalked said hi to me on facebook. He is extremely cowardly and if he actually did join the national guard I'm betting money that's why he got his gf to buy him a bus ticket to come stay w/ her way up in VA cause he's awol. Wow I know a ton of ppl on drugs and awol from the military. So when you try insulting me under fake names chicken shit no one except you and the other dopies who dislike me at the minute cause one of their gf's is horrible at giving head and got called out on it is going to read and believe what you say. You're a coward, your trash, and noone wants you around that's why you moved away bitch. I swear to god next time I see you out I won't let you walk by w/ your head looking at the ground either.
fancypants

Corbin, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2012
He was in the national guard.

His gf didn't buy him a ticket anywhere. He didn't even have a gf when he left, he moved in with his aunt and cousins that live there to get out of this hell hole and make a better life for himself.

Don't think he much cares about you or anyone else in this town anymore, so don't be so full of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian O Brian ? 1 hr Opinion 69
Lets say goodbye Kenneth Sams and vote for larr... 1 hr Asinine Plans 17
Stolen trail camera $ reward 3 hr David J 4
Melissa Harrell school bus driver 4 hr Both of You 3
Shaunda caudal 4 hr citizen 14
Bill Hayes for clerk??? 4 hr just me 5
Blond chick at Wendy's 4 hr someguy 1
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match

Middlesboro Jobs