where is the best tanning place in middlesboro
HA HA

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Outside...
Jada

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
I don't know about Middlesboro but the people who took over the l e downtown In Pineville are freaking horrible I have been going their for years and now I will going somewhere else. Some little troll down their is very rude!
jessica

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Apr 10, 2013
HA HA wrote:
Outside...
well duh its not hot enough yet heller!!!!
jessica

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Jada wrote:
I don't know about Middlesboro but the people who took over the l e downtown In Pineville are freaking horrible I have been going their for years and now I will going somewhere else. Some little troll down their is very rude!
i was in town earlier and i seen it just from the out side it looked nasty.
Jada

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Ya nobody will try and grade it a little. But the crappy service really pissed me off!
Costumer

Duluth, GA

#7 Apr 10, 2013
I would recommend sum like it Hott!! The workers are wonderful and so are there beds!!
what

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Costumer wrote:
I would recommend sum like it Hott!! The workers are wonderful and so are there beds!!
Twisted tanning
right

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Dear God, please don't start this damned tanning war all over again! I saw enough of that on facebook.
not some like it hott

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Was a costumer of the till my last and recent visit.....how they have the if your 5 mins late they will give your appointment to somebody else I was fine with this till I went about five minutes till my scheduled appointment got there and waited over 20 minutes before they let me tan. About 12 minutes into my wait a bunch of ladies came in and they went before me and assuming they gave my bed to one of them cause they were the owners friends. The lady who worked the desk even went before me. I was pissed I stormed out of there and will out paying and will not be back!
HA HA

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2013
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>well duh its not hot enough yet heller!!!!
Duh my azz where u live in north pole..
right

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
not some like it hott wrote:
Was a costumer of the till my last and recent visit.....how they have the if your 5 mins late they will give your appointment to somebody else I was fine with this till I went about five minutes till my scheduled appointment got there and waited over 20 minutes before they let me tan. About 12 minutes into my wait a bunch of ladies came in and they went before me and assuming they gave my bed to one of them cause they were the owners friends. The lady who worked the desk even went before me. I was pissed I stormed out of there and will out paying and will not be back!
Maybe you should have been on time! That kind of business runs on a schedule! Instead of bitching about it on topix, be on time, good grief, it's not rocket science.
right

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2013
I guess you'll be going to the other salon who has someone running it that sleeps with underaged boys. Yeah, that's much better. Just be on time, it's much easier.
sizzurp

Harrogate, TN

#14 Apr 11, 2013
watchout for those hidden cameras... feel me
lol

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2013
I wiil say twisted tanning is not what i thought it would be very disappointed they don't provide you with anything to clean the sweat off after u lay
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Apr 11, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should have been on time! That kind of business runs on a schedule! Instead of bitching about it on topix, be on time, good grief, it's not rocket science.
time to put your foot in your mouth, read that last post again. it says she was there five minutes early ("five til my appointment").
Really

Georgetown, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2013
lol wrote:
I wiil say twisted tanning is not what i thought it would be very disappointed they don't provide you with anything to clean the sweat off after u lay
Guess you have never really been there. They keep towels in every room. Also, in the HUGE hallway you pass through to get to the beds....well, thats what those things are thats on a big shelf! There are like 100 TOWELS! hahahahahaha. pay attention sweetie!
okay

Murray, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you have never really been there. They keep towels in every room. Also, in the HUGE hallway you pass through to get to the beds....well, thats what those things are thats on a big shelf! There are like 100 TOWELS! hahahahahaha. pay attention sweetie!
Okay Brandy. How about you pay attention to your own business for a change.
a lil helpful tip

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Some like it hott doesn't allow walk in bc they stay booked instead of making longer blocks to allow walk ins I purchased a package and when this one is done I'm done unless they start allowing walk ins that's why they are loosing ppl to twisted tanning bc I would much more prefer some like it hott the ppl are nice the tanning salon is nicer just all around a good place all except for not taking walk ins.
twisted

Jellico, TN

#20 Apr 12, 2013
I absolutely love twisted tanning, and yes they do provide towels in the rooms. Every time i have an appointment there isnt a big wait, they are always right on schedule and they clean the beds for you. Twisted Tanning is my favorite and the workers are awesome!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women Seeking Women 8 min Stevie Bee 1
Stepbrothers and stepsisters messing around 48 min Jeff 9
Any one know him 51 min Leslie 77
Yellow Bingo security guy 2 hr Thunder Valley 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr learn your history 134,310
Middlesboro pageant 6 hr Crown 8
brian thomas 7 hr uhum 1

Flood Warning for Bell County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST