First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

#103 Aug 26, 2010
every one have make me feel so good and i must amit i realy ama careing human.albert can go to hell.i know they must be a good person who wont a good woman and that it wont be mr ALBERT!!!!!!albert if you readin this i wont be callin or writeing you nno more pottery!!!!!!!!!!i am ashame i ever waist my tine on you!!!!i fell like a fool for beggin you to talk to me!!!!!!!!you the one a FOOL for not wontin a good woman no you not a FOOL you a idiot and TRASH and how DARE YOU treat you renters like you do??????someone gong to pay you back someday albert and give you a lessin in leavin and i hope i areound to watch then knock you DOWN were you belong!!!!!!!!! how dare you not even show simparetic for my freined dieing!!!!!!how you feel if you friend die????o i forget you dont have nor friend!!!!!!you even treat you son like a dog!!!!albert you have got on m hy last nerve with you selfish!!!!!!!!!!and i hope you remeber that ever rose have its thorn!!!!!!!
Shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

#104 Aug 26, 2010
ps if you gay albert it will all come out!!!!!!!
To Shaneesha

Versailles, KY

#105 Aug 26, 2010
You go girl you tell him how it is going to be. And honey you are no fool, you just thought that maybe he could change and be a better person. But at least now you know baby girl he is a piece of sh** and always will be no matter what. And you honey are better off with out him in your life. You take care and be good and I wish you the very best in your journey to find a great and caring man which you most definitely deserve. C-ya shaneesha and have a wonderful day baby girl!!!
Pamerla

Madisonville, KY

#106 Aug 26, 2010
Shaneesha wrote:
every one have make me feel so good and i must amit i realy ama careing human.albert can go to hell.i know they must be a good person who wont a good woman and that it wont be mr ALBERT!!!!!!albert if you readin this i wont be callin or writeing you nno more pottery!!!!!!!!!!i am ashame i ever waist my tine on you!!!!i fell like a fool for beggin you to talk to me!!!!!!!!you the one a FOOL for not wontin a good woman no you not a FOOL you a idiot and TRASH and how DARE YOU treat you renters like you do??????someone gong to pay you back someday albert and give you a lessin in leavin and i hope i areound to watch then knock you DOWN were you belong!!!!!!!!! how dare you not even show simparetic for my freined dieing!!!!!!how you feel if you friend die????o i forget you dont have nor friend!!!!!!you even treat you son like a dog!!!!albert you have got on m hy last nerve with you selfish!!!!!!!!!!and i hope you remeber that ever rose have its thorn!!!!!!!
Shaneesha, you've inspired me to write my latest book "Gettin' Over Albert Ain't Easy For Dummies".

I think those two mean girls, Heart & Nancy, will be after Albert though. I predict they will want a copy of my book by Saturday.

All the best!
Southern Girl

Versailles, KY

#107 Aug 26, 2010
Well I will talk to you girls tomorrow I have to go now. But I will be back on here tomorrow and we will talk some more then. Bye ladies and have a great night and be careful!!
Shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

#108 Aug 26, 2010
Pamerla wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaneesha, you've inspired me to write my latest book "Gettin' Over Albert Ain't Easy For Dummies".
I think those two mean girls, Heart & Nancy, will be after Albert though. I predict they will want a copy of my book by Saturday.
All the best!
LOL!!!pamerla you make me laugh gurl!!!!i hope heart andnancy satisfy with albert.i can tell them a thang or 2!!!!!!!!!i wont to buy you book!!!!!now erite one call hair dye for dummies and dedacate to albert!!!!!!!!!!
just saying

Ripley, TN

#109 Aug 26, 2010
Shaneesha wrote:
Good for you Shaneesha.You know the saying "what goed around comes around".He should atleast had a heart and listen to you about your friend dying.Goodluck Shaneesha.
rofl

Ripley, TN

#110 Aug 26, 2010
Pamerla wrote:
<quoted text>
All the best!
who in their right mind would want albert?Hes well known here in Middlesboro.HES ONE FUGLY MOTHER..
Southern Girl

Versailles, KY

#111 Aug 27, 2010
Well whom ever does get with albert, god bless there soul because he is one nasty mo**er fu****. Surly to god someone will be smart enough to see he is no good for anyone.
ROFL

Elkridge, MD

#112 Aug 27, 2010
I am so glad you left him shaneesha, you seem like a very kind person with a good heart. You deserve a real man not a man who is gay but to scared to admit it, not a man who ignores you when your friend passes on, that in itself goes to show how selfish a man he is. He was prob with tammy or bailing her out of jail. I think he only runs with her so he can get his drugs and she must approve of him being with men. He will never care about you or treat you as you should be treated you deserve a real man. I hope someday you find a man who treats you as you should be treated and that is like a queen. Lets just hope he runs across a man who treats him like he treats everyone else, that would be like trash. Hold your head high and do not ever go back to him, Once again I am so sorry that you lost your friend, I hope you have others to help you through this time, God bless you and remember what goes around comes around, he will get his in the end. And Albert if you are reading this as I suspect you are treat your son like a human being, and speak up and tell the truth the world knows you are gay.
chris
#113 Nov 1, 2010
lol u all like to talk sht about a old man i might not agree with what he does but he alot better then the trash on here he dont jump on topix and talk sht im sure all u azzholes know me thats talkin sht and u know im not scared of nobody so put ur name up and talk sht to me and if u would ratter take care of this off line then im willin to meet u all in person if u all want to talk about a old man come and talk to a young one and see what happens im not talkin sht but im beggin u all to shut me up because i got lots of back up so try to shut me up
mongo

United States

#114 Nov 1, 2010
Shaneesha go back to school and learn to spell
dummy

Somerset, KY

#115 Nov 1, 2010
he's hanging out with his ex. tammy i think is her name. she had track marks all in her arms.
dead ringer

Brownsville, TN

#116 Nov 2, 2010
I aint sayin nuthin good or bad about him personally..xcept he's a dead ringer for Charles Manson!
Tiffany

Wichita Falls, TX

#117 Nov 21, 2010
Does anybody have a phone number for Albert?? Every number I had for him is not in service..
lol

Ripley, TN

#118 Nov 21, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
Does anybody have a phone number for Albert?? Every number I had for him is not in service..
no,but he lives on bellwood road.you might can call noble,hes in the ph.book.
Tiffany

Wichita Falls, TX

#119 Nov 21, 2010
I dont have a middlebsoro phone book..and I dont have noble's number either.
lol

Ripley, TN

#120 Nov 21, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
I dont have a middlebsoro phone book..and I dont have noble's number either.
two-four-eight-three-nine-one- seven
Tiffany

Wichita Falls, TX

#121 Nov 21, 2010
It's disconnected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rid Martin, Rid Problems 3 min parent 19
New Bell County Tax Bill 4 min KY sounds good to me 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Mickey402 156,471
mhs 1 hr Keep Crying 2
System Suckers 3 hr Economically uns... 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Harry 753
Brian o Brian 4 hr Puke is my Vote 2 29

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages