bill hayes and charity
yep

Knoxville, TN

#21 Aug 6, 2010
lol wrote:
So i was wondering is Bill with Mark Wilders ex? Is that who this Charity girl is?
Yep...that's her.
concerned

South Fulton, TN

#22 Aug 6, 2010
I have nothing in this .....but age doesnt matter....I dont think either would have planned this pregnancy...but now we have a baby...and the most important thing is that this child that GOD has given be loved by two parents...and hopefully those two parents love one another also. I only know Bill by occasionally talking with him out in the community...but honestly he has never been anything but nice to me and my husband. He is always the same and always friendly.....and a clean cut guy....who is attractive....So sorry for who ever is trying to make him out to be so unworthy of this young lady and child...love is in the eye of the beholder and there are so many things that attract people to each other...and so what if they do divorce later. most people with much better odds do the same thing anymore...without anyone helping them like most of you are trying...so.....congrats on your child Bill and Charity....best of luck!
DreamOn

Winchester, KY

#23 Aug 6, 2010
concerned wrote:
I have nothing in this .....but age doesnt matter....I dont think either would have planned this pregnancy...but now we have a baby...and the most important thing is that this child that GOD has given be loved by two parents...and hopefully those two parents love one another also. I only know Bill by occasionally talking with him out in the community...but honestly he has never been anything but nice to me and my husband. He is always the same and always friendly.....and a clean cut guy....who is attractive....So sorry for who ever is trying to make him out to be so unworthy of this young lady and child...love is in the eye of the beholder and there are so many things that attract people to each other...and so what if they do divorce later. most people with much better odds do the same thing anymore...without anyone helping them like most of you are trying...so.....congrats on your child Bill and Charity....best of luck!
This is his punishment the old man is trapped he thought he was too smart he fell for the oldest trick in the book.I think he is a person who has no real feeling or emotion and he is paranoid.Then again no one knows what he has done in his life I guess he is like Scrooge.Who hasn't he hurt cheated or mistreated ? Anyone who knows him finds him out and finally it has all come back to him. "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap”(Galatians 6:7, KJV)
well

Dyer, TN

#24 Aug 6, 2010
Charity is beautiful
just a thought

Clarksville, TN

#25 Aug 6, 2010
DreamOn wrote:
<quoted text>This is his punishment the old man is trapped he thought he was too smart he fell for the oldest trick in the book.I think he is a person who has no real feeling or emotion and he is paranoid.Then again no one knows what he has done in his life I guess he is like Scrooge.Who hasn't he hurt cheated or mistreated ? Anyone who knows him finds him out and finally it has all come back to him. "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap”(Galatians 6:7, KJV)
From the Book of Matthew:

7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Client

Murray, KY

#26 Aug 6, 2010
Bill wrote:
Only on topix & behind locked doors with the company of others that choose to hide behind the computer do conversations like this take place.
None of the people on this website will stand in public and voice their opinion but yet post after post after post.
God help you....if you lives are so BAD all you have to do is sit and gossip with other cowards all day long. Have fun. The 1st and You3rd of Sept. is a long way off!
. You tell them Bill.
DreamOn

Winchester, KY

#27 Aug 7, 2010
just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Book of Matthew:
7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
True and I cannot tell a lie and its good to warn others wish i had been warned how he was.What I said wasnt judging it was truth
DreamOn

Winchester, KY

#28 Aug 7, 2010
Bill wrote:
Only on topix & behind locked doors with the company of others that choose to hide behind the computer do conversations like this take place.
None of the people on this website will stand in public and voice their opinion but yet post after post after post.
God help you....if you lives are so BAD all you have to do is sit and gossip with other cowards all day long. Have fun. The 1st and 3rd of Sept. is a long way off!
I have told him and so have many others to his face
DreamOn

Winchester, KY

#29 Aug 7, 2010
You voiced your opinion too in the middlesboro daily news that was some of the most ridiculous stuff i ever read.
lol

Georgetown, KY

#30 Aug 7, 2010
DreamOn wrote:
<quoted text>True and I cannot tell a lie and its good to warn others wish i had been warned how he was.What I said wasnt judging it was truth
I suppose the reap what you sow can be could be brought into this conversation and or statements, didn't at least one of his ex-wives I am thinking maybe the last one have a husband when she got involved with Bill and did She and Her Husband before Bill sing in churches; awww the glass house.
DontGoThere

Winchester, KY

#31 Aug 7, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the reap what you sow can be could be brought into this conversation and or statements, didn't at least one of his ex-wives I am thinking maybe the last one have a husband when she got involved with Bill and did She and Her Husband before Bill sing in churches; awww the glass house.
Yes look what he destroyed that is an example of Bills evil work.
Brad

United States

#32 Aug 8, 2010
Friend . it was a little boy
lol

Georgetown, KY

#33 Aug 8, 2010
DontGoThere wrote:
<quoted text>Yes look what he destroyed that is an example of Bills evil work.
What HE DESTROYED????? Wasn't she the one already married, and proclaiming religion! PLEEEEEESE!!!!
curious

Richmond, KY

#34 Aug 8, 2010
does anybody know how much his last divorce cost him?
ThatsRight

Knoxville, TN

#35 Aug 8, 2010
Wonder how much his next divorce will cost him!
Bill and religion

South Fulton, TN

#36 Aug 9, 2010
As I sit here reading all of these glowing comments about the wonderful Bill Hayes one has to wonder how could a man with his moral convictions and professed faith in God explain how he could get involved with a married woman more than twice his junior that he has known since she was about 6 years old. Much less impregnate her while she was still married. Your answer is that he is a hypocrite (a person who puts on a false appearance of goodness or religion)having read his article in the Daily News on Haiti the other day is just sickens me that a person in his standing, an attorney who is supposed to be held to a higher standard of honesty and integrity could behave this way. Its because he believes that he is above reproach. One day his education his money his contempt for others or his Mecedes Benz wont help him, for he and he alone will stand before God and be held accountable. So rather than ridicule him he needs prayer. Having known Bill for nearly 20 years this doesnt surprise me at all but it saddens me.
KingDavid

Winchester, KY

#37 Aug 9, 2010
Brad wrote:
Friend . it was a little boy
King David also had a little boy but believe me Bill is no King David because King David was a man after Gods own heart.Bill is a wolf in sheeps clothing there is no need to lie because I would never want to mislead someone that would be deception to the truly innocent people of the world.
Good Grief

Richmond, KY

#38 Aug 9, 2010
King David was a man, who commited adultry, had the husband of Bathsheba killed in the battle field to hide his sin, then married her. God punished him for it. David was a very flawed man. An ugly testament to his dark character. As most human beings are flawed.

King David may have been a man after God's own heart, but ask yourself, "why would God choose a man such as David, as flawed as he was, to provide the lineage of our Savior, Jesus Christ" Surely there were other great men of the Bible that could have provided the lineage of our Savior. The Bible tells us that Job was a perfect and upright man in God's eyes. Why not have our Savior decend from Job?

Because, out of something so flawed, even ugly, can come something very perfect and pure. That child you people are harping on, is perfect and pure in the eyes of God. It deserves better than to be the butt of your scorn and jokes.

Who are you people, to think that it is any of your business, what these people do? Look back through your own life and lineage. Are your deeds so pure and perfect that you feel you can cast aspersions on any other human being? Are you "perfect and upright" in the eyes of God? I know that many people think that they are, but I know that I am not.

I don't know these people. Only the name. But, rest assured that any guilt they must atone for, will be at the judgement of God. Not man. As will we all, someday stand before Him, and give an atonement for our deeds.

Go back to discussing your drug dealers, your prositutes, your jailbirds, and all of the other trival topics that entertain you so much, and leave this alone.
i am me

Knoxville, TN

#39 Aug 9, 2010
Good Grief wrote:
King David was a man, who commited adultry, had the husband of Bathsheba killed in the battle field to hide his sin, then married her. God punished him for it. David was a very flawed man. An ugly testament to his dark character. As most human beings are flawed.
King David may have been a man after God's own heart, but ask yourself, "why would God choose a man such as David, as flawed as he was, to provide the lineage of our Savior, Jesus Christ" Surely there were other great men of the Bible that could have provided the lineage of our Savior. The Bible tells us that Job was a perfect and upright man in God's eyes. Why not have our Savior decend from Job?
Because, out of something so flawed, even ugly, can come something very perfect and pure. That child you people are harping on, is perfect and pure in the eyes of God. It deserves better than to be the butt of your scorn and jokes.
Who are you people, to think that it is any of your business, what these people do? Look back through your own life and lineage. Are your deeds so pure and perfect that you feel you can cast aspersions on any other human being? Are you "perfect and upright" in the eyes of God? I know that many people think that they are, but I know that I am not.
I don't know these people. Only the name. But, rest assured that any guilt they must atone for, will be at the judgement of God. Not man. As will we all, someday stand before Him, and give an atonement for our deeds.
Go back to discussing your drug dealers, your prositutes, your jailbirds, and all of the other trival topics that entertain you so much, and leave this alone.
bill wrote this. it's done in his style of writing and has a winchester ip address. besides, why would you write if you "don't know these people". he is good at insulting people but he can't take it!!!!!!!!!! i do feel sorry for that little boy. his brother is older than his mother, and he will most likely grow up in a broken home. no one is talking bad about the child, they just think it's hilarious that old bill fell for the oldest trick in the book. i mean really, what young woman without an agenda would sleep with that gross old big nosed, bald headed thing???
ThatsRight

Knoxville, TN

#40 Aug 9, 2010
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
bill wrote this. it's done in his style of writing and has a winchester ip address. besides, why would you write if you "don't know these people". he is good at insulting people but he can't take it!!!!!!!!!! i do feel sorry for that little boy. his brother is older than his mother, and he will most likely grow up in a broken home. no one is talking bad about the child, they just think it's hilarious that old bill fell for the oldest trick in the book. i mean really, what young woman without an agenda would sleep with that gross old big nosed, bald headed thing???
I agree, he is ugly, but have you seen her lately? She is showing her age, she looks like she's in her 40's and fat as a pig!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Pikeville Parent 161,265
Cocaine dealer arrested 4 hr James 1
dr chad shannon 5 hr Exactly 3
Mark Wilder 8 hr Jbo 36
What is a favorite dog food? Please input! 10 hr Puppy one 3
Victoria Laws, Victoria Rose 10 hr Wildcat by Choice 13
Christy gibson 11 hr Thats sad 6

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages