wanna know

Richmond, KY

#61 Nov 19, 2012
I don't you either. It's ok take care.
wanna know

Richmond, KY

#62 Nov 19, 2012
Missy wrote:
I don't know u, why would I give u my number?
Fun lol
wanna know

Stanford, KY

#63 Nov 20, 2012
Sorry I didn't mean to freak you out
sheldon cooper

Corbin, KY

#64 Nov 21, 2012
love is a burning thing
and it makes a firey ring
i fell for you like a child
but oh the fire went wild
To ahhh

United States

#65 Nov 21, 2012
There is no wall that enough love can't tear down, no difficulty that enough love can't dissolve. There is nothing enough love can't forgive. This type love is between a man and woman and is only between them. It would grow if nourished and intime engulf the people in their lives. No one else can see or feel what two people in love can, and they can't choose for another no matter their "good" intentions.
wanna know

Stanford, KY

#66 Nov 21, 2012
We're you go missy?
btw

Middlesboro, KY

#67 Nov 21, 2012
Jesus said, the greatest of these is LOVE! I don't think that there is a stronger emotion. When SHARED by another, there is nothing in this world greater, but when it is one sided, it cuts even to the marrow of the bone. I loved at one time, my whole life evolved around it, he left for another, and part of me actually died, I had never felt pain so deep. Im glad that Jesus healed that pain, I won't be so free with my heart ever again! Makes me wonder if I will ever truly love like that again??!!
Missy

Franklin, KY

#68 Nov 21, 2012
I am around. Honestly I just don't want to be bothered by anyone. Sorry.
wanna know

Stanford, KY

#69 Nov 21, 2012
Ok didn't want to bother you so sorry !!!!!!!!
Missy

Franklin, KY

#70 Nov 21, 2012
I don't mean to sound rude at all. I just have alot to work through.
country boy

Richmond, KY

#71 Nov 24, 2012
Missy wrote:
I don't mean to sound rude at all. I just have alot to work through.
I'm wanna know you wasent rude. Guess I was sorry
sgt

Middlesboro, KY

#72 Nov 25, 2012
[
love is a keep outgoing concern for the person that is being love
Audrey

United States

#73 Nov 26, 2012
Love is a many splendor thing.
Lady

Middlesboro, KY

#74 Nov 27, 2012
And there are those that would rather stay in a safety zone of companionship and remain loveless than to be wrapped up in a world of joyful possibilities. When this happens it is not just one person that feels the pain , its a chain reaction of hurt and distruction. I'm not sure if its something from their childhood or just life in general that causes them to be fearful of letting themself be in a loving relationship. But I am sure that its painful for the one that loves them and gets pushed away. Oh well, they can declare themself the "Great Almighty Grand Pooh Bah of Heartbreak" and brag about the trail tears they left behind if they want. No one wins..expecially them.
always

Corbin, KY

#75 Feb 12, 2013
LUV YA wrote:
Thank you....pinnacle.......I think about the great woman i have right now and two beautiful little girls. They mean the world to me, I know sumtimes we fight alot but we always make up to each other and thats the loving thing to do. I luv this woman with all my heart and she seems to feel the same for me. Its really hard to find sumone to stand by you threw thick and thin but so far she always has. I love her very much, I love u sweatpea and you know who you are.. Love always jh
I'll always love you too..r.i.p. my love :'(
Pinnacle

Duluth, GA

#76 Feb 12, 2013
Lady wrote:
And there are those that would rather stay in a safety zone of companionship and remain loveless than to be wrapped up in a world of joyful possibilities. When this happens it is not just one person that feels the pain , its a chain reaction of hurt and distruction. I'm not sure if its something from their childhood or just life in general that causes them to be fearful of letting themself be in a loving relationship. But I am sure that its painful for the one that loves them and gets pushed away. Oh well, they can declare themself the "Great Almighty Grand Pooh Bah of Heartbreak" and brag about the trail tears they left behind if they want. No one wins..expecially them.
I nearly forgot this thread, couldn't post for a long time due to faulty equipment. Anyway I have been guilty of backing away a couple times.When I realized that I was not really in love in one case, and there was no trust at all. And in one I was deeply in love and backed away because I thought it was best for her kids. Nobody wins when things like this happen. I certainly didn't. No bragging from this man. Women and men both sometimes let their pride and ego get in the way of true happiness. I have learned one thing, never back away from love, and never let anyone come between you if you are both in love.
Louise

Middlesboro, KY

#77 Feb 12, 2013
Love is looking down on your newborn son or daughter sleeping and knowing thats GODS gift
Pinnacle

Duluth, GA

#78 Feb 13, 2013
Love is pain, it is sorrow, it is a thrill ride on an emotional roller coaster, it is joy , it is ecstasy! Love does not want to possess or be possessed. Love is a bird uncaged that can soar over the treetops and into the heavens. If this bird returns to the one that loves them, both will know they have found their soulmate. They will melt like snow In the morning sun and run together into one stream.
porky

Mayfield, KY

#79 Feb 13, 2013
there is no such thing as love .just have sex with who you can while you can.sex is a good thing.
oncebittentwices hy

Tazewell, TN

#80 Feb 13, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
punkin mullins 27 min DeeDee 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min harry p rosenfeller 138,371
condy allen 2 hr atz 2
Cashell 2 hr sad 11
Courtney bogucki pregnant? 3 hr Seriously 26
Gary ferguson 3 hr Jail emp 1
Sheila Russell from Harragate TN (Nov '08) 3 hr A relative 24
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]