Next Last
pigglywiggly

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Someone out there can, im waiting
pinnacle

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Love is a connection with another person that is so unique it can't be explained. It brings great joy when your together. You will do anything for someone you love, even stay away from them if it is for their benefit. You think of them always and want them to be happy and healthy, even if you are not with them. Just seeing them or hearing their voice brings joy. You will know love when it finds you.
Hot lady

Tazewell, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Love is finding someone with a great sex drive. Every day .. At least once
pinnacle

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Love is patience, love is kindness and love is forgiveness. Love is the most valuable thing you will ever have.
sheldon cooper

Corbin, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Love is an idea created during the middle ages as a way for society to enforce moral standards on the behavior of people.
Missy

Franklin, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Love sucks!
Missy

Franklin, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
pinnacle wrote:
Love is a connection with another person that is so unique it can't be explained. It brings great joy when your together. You will do anything for someone you love, even stay away from them if it is for their benefit. You think of them always and want them to be happy and healthy, even if you are not with them. Just seeing them or hearing their voice brings joy. You will know love when it finds you.
You must be an idiot, u don't stay away from someone that loves u.
U know why? Because all it does is hurt them, no who wants to hurt someone they love?
LUV YA

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Love is when Two people come toghther and become one.Knowing how to forgive and forget. A sense of kindness and joy. Luv makes you happy when you are sad! Luv has its own hosts of feeling..It makes your heart beat rapidly of its thoughts..Love is somethings some people never get to actually feel,SO CAN U TELL THEM WHAT LOVE IS??
pinnacle

United States

#9 Nov 18, 2012
When in love you will do what you think is best for the one you love, and yes it hurts both staying away, if they truly love you too. Kids and ex spouses are things that sometimes require one to pull back and let those involved sort out themselves. When you really love someone you want to what is best for the most precious thing of all, their children.
Love is

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2012
breaking someone's heart, it is walking away from them when they need u the most, it is watching someone die inside slowly, it is selfish cruel & cold hearted, it does not care who get's hurt, it does not care whether u live or die, it does not want u to be happy, it wants u to suffer miserably.
Love is

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2012
It does not care if the children of one is hurt as long as theirs is not hurt, that is selfish. It does not care if the childrens mother cannot cope, it does not care how it has affected more than just one child.
pinnacle

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Love makes it a pleasure to please the one you love, everyday. Love is a spiritual connection that sets in motion chemical reactions that cause all the physical and emotional changes we feel. If you are both in love you have found heaven on earth, and at times( like now) what feels like hell. It is real!
Gotta give to get

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2012
You love the one who loves you the same. It can't be one sided. It has be true from the heart.
Love is

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Going to take the easy way out when there is no hope left.
Love is

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2012
having 3 children who look at their sad pathetic mother wondering if she will ever be the same, wondering how foolish she is for trying to believe, those 3 are old enough to see what is really happening, they live in fear daily & u always will wonder what damage u have done to them because u were used & played.
Get over yourself

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2012
Love is....still loving the person even when they act crazy. I'm talking about right down to your very last dime and sharing a bologna sandwhich with each other. Being there when they are sick. Being there when you dont have 2 nickles to rub together. Knowing that you don't have the promise of tomorrow and at the end of the day whatever it was that you fought about isnt important. Its all forgotten and you fall asleep in that persons arms. Love is.....staying with that person and working through your problems instead of walking away and finding someone new. Love is God.
pinnacle

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Love is perfect, lovers are not. We say things we should not, done or it wont work or stay away. Misunderstand others. I I know what love is, I cant explain it. I could see it when her eyes lit up and feel it in my chest
Say whaaat

Franklin, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2012
pinnacle wrote:
When in love you will do what you think is best for the one you love, and yes it hurts both staying away, if they truly love you too. Kids and ex spouses are things that sometimes require one to pull back and let those involved sort out / themselves. When you really love someone you want to what is best for the most precious thing of all, their children.
You let an ex spouse control your life? Are you kidding me? You must have been dealing with some druggies or convicts.
Missy

Franklin, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2012
true love accepts you for who you are
it is the one you miss every time you are apart
true love finds when you never expected it
it finds you in the most awkward times
true love brings out the best in you it makes you smile for no reason at all
true love can cause pain like no other
true love makes you do things you never thought you would do
true love is proud to share
true love is not selfish
true love is forgiving the one you hurt the most
true love is when you found the one you would never betray intimatley
true love is a rare gift that should be held onto tightly
true love never stops for one second
true love comes from two who can look into the eyes of the other and see as one
true love wants you for you and nothing more
true love makes sacrifices
true love is not one sided it connects two as one physically and mentally
true love is the one you can never forget or erase
true love never truly dies

Sometimes you have to be a little selfish in life to have the life that makes a better you. You don't let anyone or anything come between it because someone else doesn't want that for you. Never make that one out to be someone they aren't from other's veiw that have no clue.

If you have to try & convince someone, then that is not true love, if you have to poor your heart out on topix & never get a response, that is not true love.

You don't let someone sacrifice everything then walk away leaving them alone,sick, scared & hurt when they gave up & sacrificed so much for you.
pinnacle

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2012
What is love was the question. It was well defined by some. As for my comments,this is my first topics debate. Not trying to make anyone look bad. Love is a gift and it last forever. Not trying to convince anyone, only explaining my feelings. Yes I made mistakes. We all do. Still don't want anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An Unfit mother 40 min watch and see 4
Bigfoot unleashed 1 hr to glad 5
I do! 1 hr Big John 1
I'm calling the cops!! 1 hr hambones insomnia 1
SSI and food stamp fraud 1 hr Jerry 3
Mother of the year award goes to..... 1 hr hambones insomnia 1
What do you think of a woman who does this to h... 2 hr Roomie 1
didn't take long 3 hr not a poacher 3
Murder of Debbie baker 4 hr Ghost Era 7
Name The Wh*res 7 hr Mermaid 26